NYE on Sup Forums

>NYE on Sup Forums

so why are you here?

how many boxes did that check for you?

I relate to all of them except the one about being attractive, I am a good 4/10 ethniclet. I do however have large eyes

>Usually attractive
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that

christ i tick all the boxes

What is your source for this because it's too accurate for self-projection or memeing.

The elliot rodger archetype. Although nobody who fits this list is conventially attractive

>usually attractive
lol the delusion

Please delete this

kek. It actually is.

>conventially attractive
Cheers user for keeping me grounded.

I don't like this picture. Please don't post it again

What the fuck? I know these meme images are usually just strawmen like the virgin walk but this one is so precise and I literally tick every box. Makes me wonder how much people as just like me.

Thats ahhh kinda accurate.

I wonder what the undiagnosed disorder is? Schizoid? Avoidant?

Youre not as attractive as you think you are

Sounds like schizoid. For the daydreaming stuff particularly.

this is me but not virgin (haha)
we were made inna lab

Just so you know, it’s REALLY obvious and everyone can pick you out from a mile away.

I'm not a virgin but damn

It's a good troll image because it plays into everyones lack of self worth and non existent confidence.

It's all generalized bull shit rofl

just so you know some /r9k/ user made this by picking out the most obvious traits and self-delusions Sup Forums anons have (hurr I am anxious but really a handsome guy xD)

if this stuff is ((you)) then you are just an average failed normie, nothing special

My hair looks a lot better now that I got it under control and I am not a virgin but otherwise yeah that's a pretty good representation of myself

It's called normalfaggot, you newfaggot.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

Based ethnicity of the men behind these posts - whiteposter

F-f-fuck you!

Not attractive but my hair is gorgeous
I'm safe lads

its ok to be white

>that nervous rofl on the end there

Looks like Ralph

What did Sup Forums say when people asked what you were doing for new years?

>Green text your lie
black text reality

>Party at an old friends(never disclose the name unless pressed)
Blade Runner 2049 then crying myself to sleep

>Nobody asked me what I'm doing for New Years
Nobody asked me what I'm doing for New Years.

Um user... we ran into old friend that night... well umm... see ya later
*sniggers under breath*

>not green

>Nobody asked me what I'm doing for New Years
Nobody asked me what I'm doing for New Years.

I always make this uncontrollable web of lies because I have to say a different lie to every person depending on what they know about me.

>knowing enough people to craft a web of lies

Get a load of captain normalfag over here

I've had sex with girls because of how I look, a pretty decent amount, but I have aspergers so I can't ever spark a relationship out of them.

Plus normies fucking suck

>being boring by and writing a script alone
posting on Sup Forums, drinking gin and writing my script

Eating popcorn and watching anime.

holy shit all of them am I fucked?

Jesus christ I hate this website

why is this me

>this picture
>everyone relating to it
so is this whole website me? i don't understand. i don't meet anyone i relate to irl. are they all trying to hide it like I do?

3.5/13
What's my Dx Sup Forums?

>lie to strangers so they will accept me
>they accidentally become friends
>have to live a lie whenever around them
>decide instead to disassociate

This is pretty much me except I lost my virginity this year

i've got jut the meme image to respong to this

Me except for large eyes and I’m not going to commit seppoku

all of em except i'm an alcohol

OP is literally describing aspergers/HFA + poor parenting leading to Schizoid personality traits.

I'm most of these except I'm somewhat socially adept and self-aware. I've learned not to ruminate, I've learned not to get lost in unrealities in my head, but most importantly I've learned how important taking care of physical health is to keeping mental health under wraps.

Avoidant socially sure; but at least I'm attractive. I've fucked two women in my life despite my faults. The difference between me and you guys is that even though I'm on an equal plane of patheticness as you - I at least maintain *some* potential.

>being this delusional
you are just as fucked as everyone else here

>dfw
oh im laffin

>I've fucked two women in my life despite my faults.
yeah, ok, man...

Hey man I'm drunk give me some slack you're on Sup Forums alone on nye too you too. I'm not thaat mopey though maybe my post was a little grandiose, things can get better i promise

>Schizoid personality traits
I just googled this and I fit all the traits. Is this real or a meme illness?

And here we see the average /lit/tard climbing out of his cave, careful not to bend the semen encrusted on his belly in the lovingly-arranged shape of the Apple logo, bleary eyed from staring at a screen longer than at the pages of a book, head filled with delusions of romantically pathetic NEEThood when he is merely just a pompous faggot who would mock himself mercilessly if he were someone else, the closest he has ever been to profundity was seven years ago when he paused for a moment to wonder "what if I'm actually dumb" before quickly reassuring himself that his enjoyment of and sheer UNDERSTANDING of Infinite Jest put him on a higher plane if intellectual awareness than any of the proles around him who miserably live their plebian little lives painfully aware of their flaws and failures, unlike him, the intelligentsia, the cognoscenti, the philosopher, the patrician, the Man Thinking, the great knower.

>HFA
What did he meme by this?

It's real, and more and more and more and more people are fitting its description. Thought that doesn't mean it's not a meme illness. I have it, you have it, most people here have it. There are a million solutions but lets be real, they're all to honest aren't they

O I don't even like IJ I'm glad i asnt the author or i would've belted myself too but no, I lack the conscientiousness necessary to put together such a monstrous masterbation something like 70h reading time and several hundreds of hours of writing, no. I'm not that good. I don't hate myself that much anymore

Delete this immediately

Another year
This time
without no beer

it's 6 am here i just got back from a party.
made an ass out of myself\
it's not that i lose control when i drink it;s just that i stop giving a fuck

>Nothing big, just having a few friends over for drinks

I’m alone, stone drunk, watching Brandon Rogers videos from almost 10 years ago, eating a frozen chicken teriyaki meal for one that didn’t cook all the way through, and contemplating the noose

>Abnormally Large Eyes
No. Seriously, how the fuck did you know this?

>tfw lie even when its not even necessary at all
>tfw its gotten to a point where its absolutely ridiculous
>tfw for a second even considered lying to a coworker at my old job about being russian because there were to many russians there and he asked me about my nationality

the fuck is wrong with me

>ugly virgins can't accept there's attractive guys in similar situations as them

>Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Wh-What did Google mean by this?

>missing the point

Maybe those anons are bullshitting or maybe not doesn't mean the people calling them out aren't insecure too

>
MAKE DUE TRY HARD MAYVE YOU'LL DO GOOD WHO KNOWS FA M

>im attractive because I say so, you ugly virgins
thats not how life works sorry

>even psychologists (meme scientists) think it's bullshit
webmd tier