Why do Jews get a hard-on from beating disarmed enemy prisoners?

Why do Jews get a hard-on from beating disarmed enemy prisoners?

All of them do? I don't.

Those scenes were supposed to juxtapose what the Basterds were doing with the evil shit we know the Nazis did. The Basterds weren't supposed to look good and it was never supposed to be a Jewish power fantasy.

>it was never supposed to be a Jewish power fantasy
Keep telling yourself that, Eli.

Because they're weak small dicked faggots living in a fantasy world.

>it was never supposed to be a Jewish power fantasy.
the entire modern world is a jewish power fantasy.

You must be joking, it was probably one of the most blatant Jewish power fantasies ever made in any medium ever

I rmember coming out of the cinema and some guy was complaining that the Nazis weren't the bad guys and the Basterds weren't good. I thought it was refreshing to actually have the German soldiers have backstories, families and ambitions, with the Allies being utter cunts for once.

Bravery

Its revenge. The Nazis xerrainly had no problem with beating on 6 millipn unarmed jews.

burrberry

Because they had candy inside them like pinatas

>still believes in the holohoax.

If you do the same as those who mistreat you, you are no better than them

>kill me and i win

lol funny cuz that's what it was

Germans killed by far the most POW's of any nation in WW2

Pic related it's in their culture

Because beating an armed one would be too athletic for them.

a gentile wrote this movie retard

To relate:
>Soviet prisoners taken by Germans: 5.2 Million
>Soviet prisoners killed by Germans: 3.6 million
>Percentage: 69%

>German prisoners taken by Soviets: 3.3 Million
>German prisoners killed by Soviets: 374,000
>Percentage: 11%

The question should be why Germs can murder prisoners yet expect no retaliation.

The Soviets didn't sign the Geneva Convention.
The Germans couldn't hold them so they just disposed of them.

Worked for obi-wan

not signing the geneva convention doesn't give you the right to murder prisoners of that country (it's specifically said in the geneva convention this is the case)

Germans, as signatories of the geneva convention, are forbidden from murdering prisoners. Let them go if you can't handle them. They were afraid to go back to the USSR anyway for what stalin would do to them for surrender.

Imagine being a nazi and being this anally anguished over a scene from a 9 year old movie.

Do niggers cry about american history X on worldstarhiphop?

Ah yes, we were supposed to cheer on the Basterds when they killed that rank and file soldier who just had a son.
We were never shown the stresses Fredrick Zoller had to endure when made a celebrity war hero when all he wanted was to forget his traumatic experience.
Stiglitz wasn't portrayed as a complete psychopath who brutally murdered any in his way.
Nothing in the movie was put in place to make us sympathize with any of the Nazis. The Basterds weren't portrayed as monstrous thugs. You're right. It's just those darn Jews glorifying violence again.

This scene was obviously meant to be a critique on the Nazi villain trope.

>produced by Harvey Weinstein, directed by the same guy who made Kill Bill and Django unchained which were meant to be female and black power fantasies, and starring Eli Roth
>not a Jewish power fabtasy

The Jews believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. They merely got a taste of their own medicine.

>11 million germans surrender in ww2
>2/3 of wehrmacht/SS
>more than every other european combatant COMBINED
>No meaningful resistance after the war, something even Albania and Ethiopia managed

wtf was with the nazis being so cowardly?

>I only view films on a surface level

>I don't view films at all

The soviets raped every single woman between konigsberg and Berlin. Of the 500,000 soldiers that surrendered at Stalingrad, only 10,000 were released alive after the war.

The soviets killed the vast majority of their POWs, despite whatever dished up statistics you come up with.

And remember the German state was in complete chaos and disarray in 1945, with widespread bombings, typhus outbreaks, disease, malnutrition. There was no government to speak of. They cannot be held responsible for deaths in work camps when the situation was entirely out of their control. More inmates in labour camps dies after get were "liberated" by allies than before.

They didn't need to, Adenauer's cabinet was nazi-lite and they ended up economically dominating Europe while the Jewnited Kingdom is in economic tatters. Germany won the long game.