SAMURAI FOOL

SAMURAI FOOL

Fuck off with your shit memes

It's not a meme.

You don't know what a meme is then.

Pic related is a Samurai Meme. The one OP posted was animation made by psychicpebbles.

yeh

>we will never have a live-action Samurai Jack movie with a potato budget SFX Aku contrasting with everything else

Is that what's-her-face?

So this isn't canon right

Aku crushes the portal with his hands

More please

Long distance country, I Aku, a dark master, install, desperate bad shape Publishing! But the magic sword, samurai warrior was stupid, I was close. Former fighter, I will open my gate, my orders to fill, fill with the future! Now try to fool again, and prepare for future article!
You should go back
Come on back
Samurai Jack
Truth
You should go back
Come on back
Samurai Jack
Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack
You should go back
Come on back
Samurai Jack
Truth
You should go back
Come on back
Samurai Jack
You should go back
Back to the past
Samurai Jack
Truth
You should go back
Come on back
Samurai Jack
You should go back
Samurai Jack
Google translated like, 20 times

Yuhhhh?

>On my way to destroy your portal

E X T R A T H I C C

Aku's been cut in half by Jack's sword before (Episode 1 even) and he was fine afterwards. He probably just ducked or something.

nice dubs

...hyeah?

>pimp Aku in a white suit

Excellent!

>Season 5 is toted as being a gritty epic finale for Samurai Jack
>Episodes 1-3 are rad as hell
>Episodes 4 and 5 are noticeably worse
>Episode 6 is only good for the nostalgia factor
>Episode 7 should have been great but it was handled so poorly
>Episode 8 literally slowed the series to a complete stop to force fanfic tier romance. It made pretty much everyone reevaluate the season and realize it's sub-par to the older seasons.
>Episode 9 focused too much on the events of the previous episode and ended at a poor spot
>Episode 10 is only 22 minutes long and will in absolutely no way be able to cap of the series in a satisfying conclusion
>Aku only appeared FIVE times, three of them were 1 minute cold opens. The fourth was just half an episode. The fifth will probably be another half-episode appearance too leading to his death.
>We could have gotten an actual rad ending to Samurai Jack but instead they forcefed us shitty romance subplots, terribly paced episodes, and will probably end it at a spot that will make the 13 year long wait for a finale feel like a waste.

Fuck I'm pissed off. Season 5 could have been something truly special. Genndy was Cartoon Network's greatest creator in the late 90s to mid 2000s. What the fuck happened?

Yeah?

Everyone grew up and nostalgia is clouding your mind.
What we have now is good, better than I had anticipated. I only wish others could adjust their wishes to reality.

Maybe Genndy will reveal that it's actually a two-part finale series with another 10 episodes secretly hidden until the end credits

>What the fuck happened?

He decided not to pander to your shitty nostalgia checklist.

Honestly, the hype got most of us. Looking at this season objectively, it's pretty damn good, but fuck if I didn't expect literal gold. That's really my own fault

But I watched the first four seasons a month before it premiered and it was BETTER than I remembered!

Literally this.

Dumb akuposter, get back to the Pit of Hate