Star vs the Guide

>get the Guide to Mastering Every Dimension
>it's a 200 page PDF of non-searchable text

Has anyone summarized the important bits yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/
boards.fireden.net/co/
yuki.la/co/
amazon.com/Forces-Marcos-Guide-Mastering-Dimension/dp/1484774191
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-tsSCo1i8
my.mixtape.moe/gahkax.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/bicqdz.jpg
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22505/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22506/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22543/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, lots of times.

just read the book, you lazy fucking nigger

>Jackie

Maybe it's time to keep your trash fics to yourself.

I don't even know what you mean but if you don't have the attention span for a kids book you should just kill yourself

Who would win in a fight? I say Steven Universe can easily beat the shit out of Star Butterfly

It's not even a hard book to read, it's mainly pictures and large font. Just read the whole thing.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

What other bits of official merchandise are there? Anyone got anything interesting they've bought that actually supported the crew?

>he hasnt read the entire book while full of glee and wonder
Shit taste OP.
if 200 pages is hard for you, how did you pass school?

well there's the comics (written by writer/boarder Zach Marcus, illustrated by character designer Devin Taylor)

it's good to me senpai

>frilly, almost translucent pink lace
>a small bow above her groin
No, this is fine
Is it done or are they going to keep going inside the changing room?

Is that all? How does a show this good only have that much? No official plushiest? Posters? Anything?
Does Disney XD even care about the merchandising for this show? It's fucking ridiculous that people are taking the fucking characters, plastering their own shitty ass drawings onto cups 'n shit and steal away money from the show.
I legit don't know where to go to buy something and be sure that it's directly supporting the show.

>How does a show this good only have that much?
It's a "girl's show" so it won't get toys, and it's only on it's second season plus Disney is slow with merch.

Is star degenerate enough to enjoy hand holding?

>mfw was reading this and the others earlier
you are doing things to me user

She may be mad enough. Not sure. Gonna need to see how they handle her in S3.

not too shabby but the use of the word groin kinda threw me off, it just didn't fit IMO

She does it all the time

Anyone have the heart to actually share? Pretty please?

Haven't your advisors/PI been checking in on that?

I literally want to hold monstar cold scaly hands.

>

I'd stroke her tail really slow and tenderly.

user, thats wrong. VERY wrong.

How did I know this image was going to pop up sooner or later...

Why is she mad? I just want to hold her hand, pat her head, and stroke her tail.

Did you ask nicely first?

Why she is mad relates to the other images that come before and after that one.

It'd probably be an even battle without the wand. Star gets the advantage for having magic.

>asking permission
>from a ligger

There needs to be made happy slave monstar who's eager to please her master or mistress.

It's complicated. I had a bunch of re-assessments, and we agreed with my advisor that I'll finish those first and then I'll work on my dissertation.

So the past... 4-5 weeks went by and all I have done is browse /sveg/ and play CIV 4. Literally nothing else. I was here with you fuckers instead of doing something constructive. I fuckin hate/love you guys. Oh and I was planning to kill myself too from time to time. So I was kind of hanging in nothingness for a while, I kept saying to myself and my tutor that I'll finish them this week or the next week...

Now I finished all of them and I have less then a day to do my dissertation from top to bottom.. Awesomesauce.

The last time i was here was a week after the finale...Damn, the hiatus made y'all lost your minds.

Correct answer.

Or just happy MonStar in general.

You have no idea

Monstar is for love.

>get the Guide to Mastering Every Dimension
l-link?

You're running away because you're afraid of it.

Stop that.

Go fix the things you're running away from, and then come back when you can browse these threads in peace.

You can always find old threads using
desuarchive.org/co/
boards.fireden.net/co/
yuki.la/co/

All Stars are for loving
Some just like it rougher than others

amazon.com/Forces-Marcos-Guide-Mastering-Dimension/dp/1484774191

see for a MEGA

the most important parts all seem to revolve around glossaryck. For example he was created by the universe and created hekapoo

>You're running away because you're afraid of it.

You know you're fucked when anons on chinese cartoon boards give you a rundown of your life in a single sentence and it fits fuckin perfectly.

A-alright user! I'll make your proud! If things go well I'll only come back on saturday

One interesting tidbit is that Marco was in mortal danger during the Monster Arm episode

delete this

I might do a little more, but no lewd

Not yet

So are there any actual Monstar lewds?

youtube.com/watch?v=C0-tsSCo1i8

Don't beat yourself up man, das good shit. If you still want commentary/criticism anyway though; Marcos failure to come up with any good compliments is pretty damn relatable and accurate to his character. I feel like monstar would've been a bit more nervous about stepping out in her underwear like that but it's not too ooc (I guess it's hard for a headcanon to be ooc).

The description of the dress at the very end reminded me of pic related. Also, uh, you write kisses really well. It does things to me.

you're my favourite thing in notsveg

Awesome, keep up the good work!

yes, but this is a Christian imageboard user

Who would do such a thing?

Monstar is not for lewd
she is for warm cuddles and innocent tailrubs

What would you stay is the first episode that Star suffers in?

>liggers wearing something else than sacks of flour as clothes
She's literally asking for a paddling there.

>nude monstar will never use you as a heating blanket during winter months
Why live?

The table thing was the last straw for me

gimme about a week and two pastebins

I love you too, user

The Other Exchange Student

The first episode, when she realizes how much of a burden she's been to Marco and that she couldn't even make friends on Earth.

But we don't really get to the next-level stuff until "St. Olga's"

Well, Steven has magical powers too, they probably wouldn't engage on a fight, would you hug a Steven + Star fusion?

>Tom's the prince of the underworld and the son of the big guy
what did they mean by this?

Monster Arm?

He can't fuse with her because she's not a gem and she's not human.

Stevens powers are 90% defensive though. And in any case, Star can literally ZA WARUDO then do whatever she wants.

>fusions
do not start this

Storm the Castle
>family heirloom passed on from generation to generation
>only in her hands was it broken
>carries shame of breaking the symbol of the Butterfly bloodline
>covers everything with bubbly personality
>eats her from the inside

We have

my.mixtape.moe/gahkax.jpg

which is a parody of

my.mixtape.moe/bicqdz.jpg

Fuck off back to /sug/.

Mixing a good show (Svtfoe) with a bad one (SU)
into a fusion.
Why?

>lewding yuuko
DELET THIS

star has a tail? or are people just inserting their fetishes?

It's monstar from an AU if toffe married moon rather than river and star was half lizard monster.

Disney doesn't seem to really do much merchandise for shows on XD.

I know Gravity Falls got more merch but that premiered on Disney Channel first. Star's not as "obscure" as it was the year it premiered but it's nowhere near as well known.

Right now it's pretty much just the comics and book, with the possibility of them getting to make more of both

Star is definitely more powerful.
Looks surprisingly not hideus.

That is, Star's more popular now than it was in 2015.

The days when you could make a thread here about it and it'd last a few days because there literally was nothing to talk about then + it got a lot of shit

It's not even a bad fusion, this oen would be, If she's not human, what is she then?
It doesn't matters how powerful she is, Steven has mind control powers, he could take over her body, her wand & easily get rid of her

Why's that?

>what is she then?
Mewman.

DYEWTS? Fuck on outta here.

What happened in that one?

>You will never keep her warm from the inside

>If she's not human, what is she then?
>>>/sug/

Star was so cute in that episode

Is karate that helpful irl? I've heard it's shit for anything other than sparring other karateka

Mental breakdown.

Did you mean that in a vore way? Because I'd be down with that

Fusions, Eh?

Everyone has an opinion. Avoid talking to MMAfags; the vast majority of them see themselves as unstoppable.

Karate worked well enough for unarmed Japanese peasants fighting samurai when they had nothing else. It is what it is. If you want to learn how to fight, buy a gun.

Actually no you fucking degenerate

You can buy various official episode poster prints/frames and other official art off the gallery nucleus website. I've been saving up for these three;

gallerynucleus.com/detail/22505/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22506/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22543/

Only if you see the practicality of the moves and not as funny dance moves

Suffers for real, St. Olga's. Suffers while (she thinks) it's her fault, Storm the Castle.

Stuff like being jealous in a petty way or being physically exhausted isn't great but also isn't really suffering.

She's freaked out/upset for most of St. O's and at one point thinks both Marco and Pony Head were lost, but that's also balanced out a bit overall by her at least knowing she's on the right side. Storm the Castle has less intense despair from her, but she felt it was her fault Marco was kidnapped in the first place and ultimately faced much greater consequences than anything that happened in St. O's.

>shared senses
y e s

Option #2... Alternate Universe where Star is the daughter of Moon and Toffee. She is sent to earth in order to both tasting in magic and avoid the rabid racism and political instability found in Mewni. Her physical needs kind of mirror Mia from monster musume. Least, that's what I've picked up from it thus far.

Marco broke his arm or something, Star tries to mend it with a spell but accidentally turns it into a crazy monster tentacle arm instead. She ends up pulling two all nighters in a row or something trying to figure out the spell to fix it while Marco kicks Jeremys ass in a karate match.