/aidsmoby/ general

Let's talk about Sup Forums's favorite RLM side character.

is this going to be the new meme of 2018?

I wanna see him fucking my little sister with his big huge cock

i used to find his wide-eyed sincerity endearing, but his newfound confidence is unbecoming of a "man" of his station. he has gotten too big for his breeches.

he seems like an ok guy tbqh

How does the one with the least amount of charm and wit manage to get a wife and have kids before Mike, Jay and Rich?

Hey hey, hee hee

>laughs
>claps hands

>Let's talk about Sup Forums's favorite RLM side character.
Shouldn't that be Rich? inb4 copypasta

What does this picture mean? He likes VLC?

hmm maybe it has to do with mike jay and rich being poor bums

You don't have to be that charming to get a wife. He seems like an outgoing, sociable person and he's a functional member of society, that's really enough.

As for the rest: Rich could be married but he chooses to just be engaged for reasons unknown and Jay is possibly either too gay or too beta. Mike strikes me as the type to possibly have been married or have kids but kept it secret, but who knows. He just decided to schlub it up with Jessi I guess.

someone post the video review with him, and he does this old man impression but its so cringy and awkward and unfunny

Seriously though, why is his name Aids Moby?

Because he looks like the singer Moby if he had AIDS

I don't dislike him and never have. He's a better fourth BotW cast member than Josh. He told a joke in the last episode that made me laugh out loud, but I can't remember what it was.

>He just decided to schlub it up with Jessi I guess.
user...I...

Is that to imply they broke up? It wouldn't be too surprising, even with his fatness he was out of her league; considering he's a minor internet celebrity he must be like a god in Milwaukee.

I make kinos and flick-ies

Well he's fucking better than Josh, I'll tell you that much.

Soy emasculates you. That's science.

that pic is hilarious desu

seriously how the fuck old are these guys? its like they all suddenly turned 40 this year

Every time Jay tries to get in a relationship Mike butts in and rapes the girl.

>rapes
You can't rape the willing you know.

he caught her with a black guy

>She gets given the goofballs

>gets given

I just want to state for the record that Pre Rec is the worst fucking thing ever, it is absolutely god awful

I like Beardfat more to be honest. Seems like less of a tryhard and more of a genuine relatable dork.

BotW really just needs to be boiled down to just Rich, Jay, and Mike though. Anyone else is just a needless 4th wheel.

This is Mike we're talking about here

>the dirty little secret about sonic the hedgehog is that you're punished for going fast

God Tier: Rich
High Tier: Jay
Mid Tier: Jack
Low Tier: Mike
Shit Tier: that numale looking guy who's name i never bothered to remember

is moby the soyest of boys?

Add all those Canadian faggots and the guy that looks like a goat and never smiles to shit tier. They are the worst.

>those Canadian faggots

they don't even deserve to be mentioned

Beardfat reeks of being an annoying hipster, he also seemed genuinely butthurt over the "juicy Shaq meat" thing. Just fuck off buddy, talking about these goofball movies isn't anywhere near as serious as he thinks it is.

Fuck no. We always thought so, but we were blinded by the truth.

Beardfat is the soyest boy, he's fucking insufferable.

That's true though.

yea but he's a sjw that liked TLJ and thinks there should be no internet anonymity

git gud faggot

no. beardfat is much more likely to be saying stuff like "not my president", "impeach" etc. And he probably looks like that because of the soy diet.

Colin is actually secretly best boy.

Best side character is Len.

I too often find myself thinking that Jack isn't so bad, then I tune into prerec and Jack somehow manages to voice impossibly bad opinion after impossible bad opinion.