Just watched this and was confused about one thing...

Just watched this and was confused about one thing. Why did they just toss Jared Leto in jail when the doctor found out he was a drug addict? Shouldn't they have given him treatment first? I mean, is that normally works? You go to the hospital for help but because you've done something illegal they don't help you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dlRvAjU_RI#t=1m40s
godtube.com/watch/?v=F0J12JNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hated this movie so fucking much. felt cheap and manipulative
also the script was the most contrived piece of crap in the history of cinema

i used to think requiem rhymed with dream

No of course they dont do this in real life. They lock you in a shitty state mental facility for a few days and feed you seroquel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dlRvAjU_RI#t=1m40s
>yfw they used the theme from a movie about drug addiction in the trailer for a fantasy epic

ASS 2 ASS

Selby Jr wrote the novel in the 70's.
Things were a little different.

Is there a more tryhard movie than this?

What does that even mean?

They just advise you to go to rehab, but nothing more

Literally the only redeemable thing about this flick.

Watching that scene is a surefire way to get me to smile.

Holy crap, me too. I'm pretty sure it's because of this title. It just looked like it was made to rhyme so I assumed for the longest time until I heard someone pronounce it, then I was like "Oh."

t. contrarians

The movie version doesn't seem far from the truth. The US is obsessed with locking people up.

Which is funny because she still isn't locked up. I guess saying something doesn't make it true, orange retard!

The book is hilarious since it was racist af, the nigger was literally named Tyrone and he spoke like a typical nigger.

the only reason you watch this piece of shit is to experience the ass2ass scene. that's it.

Have you seen the movie? His very first line in the movie, no joke, is "SHEEEEIT."

That's not racist, you're just retarded. Just because internet racists start spamming the name Tyrone doesn't retroactively make every use of the name Tyrone "racist." You dumb fucking neckbeard. All of you containment boarders could really use a simple course in logic, like something plants could understand.

This is what the author of RfaD looks like.

Last Exit to Brooklyn is as kino as book can possibly be

t. hasnt read the book
That’s nothing compared to the book, trust me. Reading anything related to him was hilarious.

>tossing in "gaslighting" alongside the buzzwords
I've never seen an illegitimate use of the word gaslighting. It's used to call out lies.

I was actually crying at the ending and when that scene came on I started laughing hard and went back to crying.

Some jails do, some don't. Opiate withdrawal is rarely lethal so they let you sweat it out in your cell. If it's alcohol or benzo withdrawal you MIGHT be lucky to get a librium taper or something similar.

Yeah but this dude's arm was straight up black and they had to amputate it.

Sheeit.

I was thrown in jail for public intoxication in the 00’s and that was just alcohol.

But did you go to the hospital and get thrown in jail by the doctor?

Also how the fuck do you pronounce "00's"?

Zerozero's

We watched this in school

ASS TA ASS

What the fuck school let you watch this movie?

No. Nothing about this movie was realistic in the slightest. Nigger smokes weed and then hallucinates his childhood in the mirror.

Leto keeps injecting his heroin in the same fucking spot the entire time. Literally why.

Doctors treat drug addicts every day. They aren't going to call the cops on you. And why did he have all those vials of morphine sitting out within reach of anyone who happened to talk by?

Also being a drug addict isn't illegal either. Status crimes are unconstitutional.

ESS TA ESS

Jares Leto didn't go to jail, the black guy did. The movie ends with Jared curled up in the hospital

>Leto keeps injecting his heroin in the same fucking spot the entire time. Literally why.
I was wondering about that too. Like why not use the other arm?

this movie could of suddenly changed into people doing extreme sports with a voice over that went something like "but then i found jesus, and with his help i now-" and i wouldnt of blinked

saw it two days ago

he says that he wouldn't be able to get a good high off any other spot and would waste the small amount of heroin he had left

This is a weird comment.

agreed

no one else ever seen those stupid shorts about insertsubtance here paid for by christian groups?

Unfortunately I have no idea what you're talking about but perhaps you can find an example on YouTube and show us.

you're weird

first thing i could find. req for a dream is like one of these but turned into a full length shockemstraight video
godtube.com/watch/?v=F0J12JNU

Thanks.