This is the biggest problem with Jiro and his whole outlook on life

If my old man said this shit to me, I'd murder him in his sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxLZWWRKUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instead, your old man said " you can return of it doesn't work out"

rekt

>if you fail being a master masseur, you can come back

No, you have to keep working on it.

That is why you are a failure. Don't give up after you have lost

Is there more sauce on this?

doing god's work, son

Yeah, of course.

>Reminder that, as a parent, you did your job well if your kids leave and don't have to stay home

>OPs reaction to this scene
>Still wonders why he turned out to be a failure

A man spent his natural power as an intelligent human with opposable thumbs and a world of tools to cut up some raw fish and put it on cooked rice. He is a failure of the nature of mankind.

>It's another disguised finger in pusy massage thread

Not really. Anyone can leave home if they want to. You are guaranteed to get yourself into debt in doing so. For smart families their parents would allow them to stay and save money. When they die everything that belongs to them is yours anyway so why leave.

Well Jiro's son has a reputable and profitable restaurant. He has the respect of his father and his peers.
You are on Sup Forums. You have neither the respect of your father nor your peers.

Jiro Nightmares of Assrape

Jiro seems like one of those shitty fathers who worked all day and never taught their kids life lessons with their spare time and instead went to drink sake and then when their children finally got old they go on and on about how they taught them life value when they didn't do jack shit, help with their homework, play japanese baseball, support you when you were playing sports, or tell you not to play traditional non video game japanese games.

Acts like shit because he got on a documentary.

if your kid is able to get a well paying job and afford their own place and pay off their own bills, then I think you succeeded as a parent

if your child is unable to get a job or establish their own career, plus unable to manage their finances and is forced to live at home, then you have some work to do

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxLZWWRKUI

Who is he?
So how do I get a job like him?
Women really do like pain don't they.
He's low key rubbing that clit.

>Jiro seems like one of those shitty fathers who worked all day and never taught their kids life lessons with their spare time and instead went to drink sake and then when their children finally got old they go on and on about how they taught them life value when they didn't do jack shit, help with their homework, play japanese baseball, support you when you were playing sports, or tell you not to play traditional non video game japanese games.

It's not your fault

No you wont you fat sack piece of shit

>pain

I don't think it's pain.

Jiro is shown as a shit father in that documentary

His two kids fucking hate him and one of them isn't even a successful sushi chef so he did fail as a father

NO DLINKS ALLOWED

IT WILL BE 200 DOLLA

He somehow convinced the world that those fish are worth 300 a bite

>this kills the Jiro

There are better ways of instilling character into children, but they require a fair amount of resources and finesse. Being an old guy who grew up working class in prewar Japan, and postwar was trying to raise a family while pursuing a trade career, the tough love route was probably the safest.

thats the real skill. and i aint even knockin chefs. cooking is a skill. but to make one fucking thing and not even cook it!

snoke dreams of sushi

HAHAHAHA GODDAMN THAT'S GOOD

>Jiro thread
>Dongposter
Wdhmbt?

>*rubs his filthy paws on some rice and raw fish*
>"Dat wouldu ber free hundreh dorrahs fify gaigin"

Yeah, hes extremely successful.

>"Dat wouldu ber free hundreh dorrahs fify gaigin"
What accent is that supposed to mimic?

Is this the same guy that keeps making asian masculinity threads?

He means well.

Sebulba.

I never started any threads, so no.

SHIRRY PARRANTING

FIVE HUNDRERR DORRAR

I mean, is this man a gigolo? Is the point he's being paid to have manual and oral sex with these women? Or is this an actual massage?

nah, women love to try relaxing methods and they find it funny

It's a legit massage and he gets paid for it. Nothing sexual.

Yeah but it doesn't matter. We have Mexicans with that invisible gun to their head. I guess civilization leads to low birthrates and immaaculation. But all the different sides can see eachother as cattle regardless of the opposing narrative. I dunno. Savage Civilized Winners Losers Family Men Vagabonds life is dangerously immense. That's all folks.