movies like this?

Moonrise Kingdom

star wars

>Moonrise Kingdom
explain yourself? or is this a joke?

there aren't many like it

i like duh pretty colors
ebin cinematogapy

you gave me a grand chuckle sir. the image pairs perfectly with the comment. 10/10

I watched this movie while tripping on ambien, I have no idea if what I was seeing was part of the movie or my trip.

"enter the void" % "moonrise kingdom"

Isn't Ambien essentially just a sleeping aid? It was probably the movie my dude

Not that guy but I've had light hallucinations on ambien when I used to take it. The bumpy paint on my ceiling would move around like tiny tentacles. Some closed eye visuals but not for long because closing eyes would quickly lead to falling asleep

Haha wow ok, I should probably look into that
I have a bunch of it lying around because my ex roommate used to take it for insomnia

Not to derail the thread but do not take a bunch of Ambien to trip... that's how people get killed while you're off fucking hallucinating.

Acid, you have control
Shrooms, you have control.
DMT, you have control.

Ambien, you have no control.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "control" and how it is dangerous?

I never have control when I use substances. Fucked up childhoods and mental illness will make you and addict and do that to you.
Everyone is different.

Imagine how people black out on a lot of xanax and add mild psychedelic properties. Also the stupidity of a drunk person. Once on ambien I gave myself an inverse mohawk because I thought it would be funny. To fix it I had to shave my chin length hair.

high enough doses of ambien will make you not see people who are right in front of you, and talk to people who are not there

see the ambien walrus

Not really drug related but a ghost story

>inverse mowhawk
So basically you shaved a line down the center of your heard? You sir are a retard for even having the idea and I sir am also a retard for even caring. Wanna make retard babies and rule the world or destroy it trying?

mmk

Ambien is the worst drug for watching movies, you can't remember a single thing that happens on it.

just have a look at ur turd after you dropped it in the toilet, let it swim around a little. same movie right there

Jfc first cringe of the year

Xanax does the same.

If you want more cringe: I was in highschool

This movie fucked me up hard

>Hey user, lets get baked and watch a movie, I hear its really trippy

What were we thinking...