Truly the best way to end the year

Truly the best way to end the year

Happy new years to all the white posters on Sup Forums! God bless and remember it's okay to be white!

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandSymptomsRisks/High-Blood-Pressure-and-African-Americans_UCM_301832_Article.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is back that way, friend.

i agree

>heart attack
>27

HOW

>Trump supporters are alone on New Year's Eve

weird

nig

Best way to end the year would be seeing you get a public ban for this piece of shit post but I'm sure the mods are complete garbage and will leave this thread until it reaches 300+ posts.

Eat a terrible diet and never exercise.

crack

MUH SETTLEMENT MONEY CHITLINS

Is that black fragility I'm sensing?

>niggers wanting to segregate themselves
THE YEAR THAT KEEPS GIVING

A lot of African Americans have untreated hypertension that eventually kills them at an early age. It's sad really.

>Icon?

Who is this women?

PURPLE DRANK.

>get a public ban for this piece of shit post

get a load of this newfag

>sad
Did you mean "good"?

>ban

table salt kills more blacks than aids

She was murdered, so she they don't have to pay her for killing her father

That's exactly what the DNC and Hillary wanted. They ramped up the race politics, and this is the result. You can't fight irrational, illiterate people with reason. This is going to get bloodier, way, way bloodier before it gets better again. They need a Martin Luther King to rise, to tell them the way forward is education and togetherness. (Which they killed him for) We were doing pretty good, in the US, up until the late 90's, when liberals started fomenting racial hatred to get votes, they used incidents like Rodney King to scare the black community into voting for them, and this is the result.

The blacks actually think they will live in a country where they can do literally anything, and authority can't say shit to them.

Oh, it's gonna get bloody. And if that cunt Hillary runs again, it's gonna get bloody, sooner than you think. The blacks are ready to rumble, and the vast majority of white America thinks twitter posts about priviledge are enough to appease them.

If you don't own at least one gun, and live near nigs...it was good knowing you. Rest in peace.

Sugar too

Underrated

and other blacks

>Haha, take that lefties, this country is becoming more and more conservative, we win-

Happy New Years white bros. Death to jews christians and muslims.
Everyone else burn. Slow.

Then why have liberals lost so many government seats since obama?

i've never seen biased poll results before
>t. brainlet

>implying moral issues even matter anymore
Nobody gives a fuck about abortion or gay marriage these days, m8. All it takes to be right wing is not wanting more immigrants or not hating yourself for being white.

I really wonder what that family’s diet was like. I imagine a fuck ton of butter, salts, and oil

When they say liberal do they actually mean liberal, or are they using it as a synonym of leftist the way Americans often do?

This isn’t reddit...but nor is it pol. Both you ass faggots need to go.

this is clearly the fault of the whites... somehow

Are you a Democrat? She continously blasts Democrats on Twitter.

Colonel Sanders lashing out from beyond the grave.

why do they shoot each other then wtf

says she had an enlarged heart. had a heart attack back in the summer, then another one in december. wonder if her dad died cause of similar unknown condition.

Who cares if this fat fuck died. Probably choked on KFC while dislocating her jaw!!!FACT!!!

revenge is a dish best served fried

Salt acts too slow.

he thinks we don't watch tv and movies also hahahaah.

She had asthma and hard some cardiac complications after/during delivery of her baby.

Black genes.

The blue wave is coming. We're taking back this country from you piece of shits nazis and we'll usher a golden age of america. The streets will flood from nazi blood, truly a great cleansing is upon us

most of them do have congenital defects, they're a bad stock

Based

Gerrymandering and voter suppression

Heil the gods of europe!

>Death to

>christians

Sup Forums is a BLACKed board

I’m not really racist against anyone except niggers.

I strongly wish that every race would join together in condemning niggers and stop contaminating humanity’s gene pool by mixing with a population whose average IQ is 85 even when raised in first world countries with first world education systems.

The only people on average as inferior of more inferior than niggers are aboriginals and some other meme tribe people.

It's not voter suppression if blacks are just too lazy to vote

Don't get too concerned.

Black people are STILL killing themselves in record numbers in the worst cities. They may occasionally group up and riot, but in truth, they'll never want to fight a long drawn out battle. They don't even HAVE a solid commander.

I mean who the fuck is gonna lead them? Shaun King? That fucking wanna be black dude? They'll kill him as soon as he starts trying to be a leader.

And the sad part is that Shaun King IS actually the closest thing that blacks have to a leader. A fucking white dude that wants to be black, is the closest that blacks have to a leader that can unite them. Take that into consideration for a second.

>You can't fight irrational, illiterate people with reason.

Right, that's why Republicans get hit upside the head nowadays

Completely unreasonable people

wait a second here

Sup Forums is welcome here

speak for yourself you dumb nigger

>voter suppression
Good

Can I send you money? I could use the charity tax write off.

It was a heart attack?

Fuck, I was hoping it would be a police shooting for ultimate irony

>which *they* killed him for

You mean the CIA?

blacks and black women specifically are fat as fuck

Regardless of how you feel about Black Lives Matter, her dad was murdered.

>high percentage of americans find birth control morally ok = americans are ok with blacks, women, and trannies crying about everything

>voter suppression
lmao, I hate this meme
because I wish it was real

Reminder that if you’re a straight white male, you have no reason to vote for the Left, ever.

Same here. If Repubs had the balls to prevent the muds from voting I’d be 100% for it.

As a liberal arts student, I expect they'd argue poor diet because poverty, b/c poor education, b/c history of discrimination + Republican policies (rich get richer), which equals the white man keeping black people down.

Genetic.

Her dad died from respiratory failure after he was kept handcuffed on the ground.

Eric Garner is one of the big Black Lives Matter fatalities that I actually think was wrong, because he didn't do anything arrest-worthy, the police had been harassing him for months and the officer responsible had been written up a bunch of times and found to be violent by other police.

And it would have been avoided if when they arrested him, they had just let him sit up. Instead they kept him on the ground for an hour and he died like a beached whale.

>Genetic
For African-Americans, high blood pressure often develops early in life
The prevalence of high blood pressure (HBP or hypertension) in African-Americans in the United States is among the highest in the world. More than 40 percent of non-Hispanic African-American men and women have high blood pressure. For African-Americans, high blood pressure also develops earlier in life and is usually more severe.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandSymptomsRisks/High-Blood-Pressure-and-African-Americans_UCM_301832_Article.jsp

rip in pieces nigger

Good.

Bitch.

Her heart enlarged during her previous pregnancy due to some medical complication and she was suffering heart failure.