Star Wars

Why does reddit like this shit hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharemovies.net/watch/gdVzaqdD-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html
archive.fo/1KDpN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody who doesn't like it gets banned.

shithole is usually used to describe a place, user
calling a franchise a "shithole" is a bit weird

Shills.

They're faking it to troll you. it worked so well that you ran to Sup Forums for shelter.

>7777

Quads. Must be true.

Why does Sup Forums hate it so much? It has its flaws for sure but I liked it and thought it was much better than TFA

>This meme again.

The flaws are too big.

>Good guys win in the end trope
>Oppressed minorities standing up and fighting back against a tyrannical fascist trope
>Reddit likes it
Gee I wonder why

for you

Better than TFA =/= good
Please get treatment for Stockholm Syndrome
We're all behind you user

I disagree, I think the good outweighs the bad

You have to be mentally retarded to not see the flaws. TFA was shit but it was better than this garbage.

>The year of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, 2018
>Getting buttblasted over baneposting

Lew Wad

wait are you calling Sup Forums a shithole?

Is that how you reply to Shatner?

it’s written by leftwing communists who don’t understand they’re the baddies, and don’t see that the “fascists” are the working class who just want order and security for their families.

but really though, there’s just a bunch of stupid shit, no character development, countless plot holes within the same movie and the OT

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

I hope this is pasta

What does communism and fascism have to do with this?

The only good thing about the movie was its visuals. The prequels at least had a plot.

>countless plot holes
Example?

sharemovies.net/watch/gdVzaqdD-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html

It is.

If you're being sincere, and this isn't copypasta, I feel sorry for you and the rest of the brainlets who believes this was a fantastic movie - it isn't... I'd rather watch the prequel trilogy one more time and not watch this or TFA, again.

its a big steaming pile of doodoo

Icky icky goo

"That’s how we win, not by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love.”
this must of been dropping acid when that part of the script was approved.

Quads of truth, Reddit is like China when it comes to free speech, why the fuck does anyone go there?

well there's this

didn't reddit also hate TLJ?

and these

Forget about all this and just look at the nerds at mcj having temper tantrums with each other...
archive.fo/1KDpN

Truth!

proofs?