Is Sup Forums prepared for the highest grossing film of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTKYmGV5pB4
thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>highest grossing film
Maybe in India, no one's gonna take on Cameron.

dont even remind me that we still have to see at least two more parts of that crap

>son groot

SON I AM GROOT

No matter the result, we lost.

It ain't losing steam anytime soon thanks to the FOX deal. Guarantee people will start creaming their shorts when Doctor Doom is revealed to be the next big thing after Thanos, and the new X Men lineup, along with F4 casting, is announced

Fox don't have F4, it's a small studio called Constantine or whatever. Fox had the distribuiton rights, and that's what Disney got; if they want full F4 they need to buy the other company. Probably they will, who knows. Maybe they make a deal like Sony.

Thanos is pretty cool villian

youtu.be/pTKYmGV5pB4

Pfft, if The Mouse can get FOX to play ball, I'm sure they can buy out them as well

won't beat Avatar and won't even clear 2 billion

It'll beat The Force Awakens. Screencap this.

Nah, it will top out around Jurassic World/Furious 7 numbers.

thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock-2/

They stated in the public statement it's theirs now, along with all the other Fox properties under their control. So, maybe it's good?

But here is the thing: a small company have something the biggest one want. Would you sell it or rent for years and years? F4 is the Cuba of Hollywood. That small island the biggest player want but can't have, so they play for the money and everyone got peace. It's not ideal, but is a deal.

Yes, 1,081 days until Avatar 2

Big Boss?

Well, if this is true, I want Mads Mikkelsen as Doc Doom

Look at it this way, you want to take a fat check from Disney, or be hounded by their army of lawyers?

>tfw the budget for this movie is ONE BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS and if it bombs it'll probably destroy the entire american movie industry from all the aborted planned franchises and fucked investments being pulled out ect ect

more infomation in sharemovies

Yeah right dude

The excitement wore off a long time ago. All marvel movies are the same. MCU Spider man sucked. MCU X-Men and FF will suck. The formula is fucking dead and buried it’s just going to take a few more movies to become truly apparent at the box office.

He already played a character in the MCU, so it won't happen.

Tell that to the Transformers movies, which are dogshit, and yet still make money

that's not Titanic 2

No one gives a hot gay fuck about Doctor Doom

Hollywood worst box office in 25 years, it’s over, only thing keeping it afloat was the reboot / superhero bubble which is popping

>if it bombs
>if
>it
>bombs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA

Is that for parts 1 and 2?

Yeah cause Thor Ragnarok struggled at the box office.

>tfw the budget for this movie is ONE BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS

>tfw some user is retarded enough to genuinely believe that

That's for two movies. Marketing included

Avatar 2 is not coming out until 2020

>any minute now they'll fail, next time, you'll see!
Aren't you people bored of being wrong? 2018 will belong to MarvelChads.

Thor: Ragnorok was Marvel’s death throws, they can’t make every single one of their movies into GOTG which has been the formula with GOTG, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, now Thor and probably every movie franchise they have no vision for which seems like most of them

>My personal opinions accurately represent public reception of the MCU

True, but can't think of someone better

>If Disney fall, capeshit is dead

>oversaturation is not a thing

Yeah, I was a huge Marvel fan growing up buf I’m definitely not watching 12 tv shows. Sorry. It’s literally all the same. If you can’t see the bubble popping your instincts are pure shit.

Really? Because looking at the recent numbers they're doing better than ever

I agree. He was really underutilized in his role as generic bad dude in Dr Strange.

>they have no vision for which seems like most of them
Well they're not going to put him in every movie, dummy.

>lowest box office in 25 years

Yeah whatever dude, Thor was a GOTG rehash, it’s not fresh anymore, I just have better instincts than you and know a bubble when I see it

yes yes user, take the pill now

That was incomprehensible. Did mommy let you have a sip of wine for New Years?

>has never heard of inflation

>TFA made 2.2 billion
>RO 1.2

See, the thing about bubble is: there is no warning. They just pop, that's why people call it bubbles. Infinity War will be peak, and than comes the abism. Maybe we will have some surprises, but I think capeshit will die very soon.

Nice deflection of my point dude, you definitely owned me

Oh, happy new year Sup Forums. We gonna watch the death of capeshit or our opinions this year, will be great.

> The superhero bubble will pop any day now
> Annnnnnny day now
We've been having this exact thread daily since 2010

>point
I don’t know what your point was. Do I need to define incomprehensible for you?

What the fuck can Marvel do that’s new? We already know the good guys will win in every movie since they have to appear in Avengers which means only B and C characters will die because they won’t risk lost toy sales. It’s stale as fuck I can’t believe people are actually defending the MCU like we haven’t all seen a billion X-Men movies and need a hundred more. 10 years of momentum is coming to a close with Avengers 3/4, Star Wars can’t even get people off the couch anymore, and with it we witness the end of Hollywood and the birth of the Netflix era.

You’re not even worth debating. You’re dumb as fuck if you don’t think there has been some level of oversaturation in the marketplace.

>I’m deflecting because I’ve been totally cornered and owned

Not totally disagreeing, but complaining "The good guys always win" is a stupid sentiment in the grand scheme of cinema. But yes I have zero idea on how the new X Men can stay fresh

The MCU needs an Empire Strikes Back esque movie. The good guys have won unfazed in every single movie except Age of Ultron when an F-list character Quicksilver died.

>Team is divided since Civil War
>Asgard is gone, as well as Mjolnir and Thor's eye
>Vision is likely to die given his Infinity Stone
>Banner risks becoming the Hulk forever now
>Half the cast isnt coming back after Avengers 4
I mean I get it, you wish there were more causalities, but in fairness they have gotten better with consequence in this universe