How did you enjoy the latest episode where Hamilton watches Timothy Wyllie snort ketamine anons...

How did you enjoy the latest episode where Hamilton watches Timothy Wyllie snort ketamine anons? Personally it's my favorite episode out of both seasons.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. Really great show :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillavid.in/dgfefcndk2ch
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhWghsRqvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can i get a link?

here you go user: gorillavid.in/dgfefcndk2ch

pls dont let this thread die :^(

thanks dude, happy new year
cheers

>can i get a link?
Here's s02e01 full episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhWghsRqvY

great episode. hamilton is nuts going right into smoking the toad after the other guy freaked out.

I've already seen that episode, and every other episode prior to this one. I just hadn't seen/didn't know the ketamine one was out yet

It's a sad episode. I like the friendship Hamilton and Timothy seemed to have forged. I purchased a book by Timothy called Dolphins, Extraterrestrials, Angels a number of years ago and am quite surprised to find that he passed.

this fucker talks about doing mind altering shit but he faked that time when he was supposed to smoke that toad venom

he didnt even take a hit cause he was scared shitless

I have 2 grams of ket in my drawer. Now I want to do it.

I really like Hamilton's ability to find interesting characters and go beyond just getting fucked up on exotic drugs. Timothy Wyllie seemed like a kind soul and I hope he is in a better place.

>faked that time when he was supposed to smoke that toad venom
That was really fake?

What are disassociatives like? Never tried ket or anything like it?

yeah you can tell how the other 2 guys followed the guy giving instructions and telling them to inhale and hold it in and then you see hamilton fake it not even taking a puff. even afterwards you can see that the shaman looks at hamilton with a pissed off look like why did you even waste my time skinny white faggot

Tried salvia once, it was fucking awful. Worst "high" "drunk" whatever experience I've ever had. It's a 5 minute high with a 2 hours "cool down" period.

I just remember being trapped in a room with carnival music and sentient shapes of color.

Nice trips, satan. I forgot about salvia. When I tried it I became the alphabet.

My dad, a 58 year old man, watches this show. He tells me about it all the time. I think he does it to feel young.

Mine was a Salvadore Dali painting, everything melting.. Yes a bad trip never again. Though it was my fault since I wanted to do it and gave 0 fucks.

You're a retard

He didn't fake anything
If this is in regards to the ketamine, he did so off camera (besides the IM injection)

Vice stop shilling for faggotry here. Literally. We know Shane Smith raped Merkyl. And we know about Terry Richardson. It's only a matter of time. It was "leaked" to Lizzy at Radar lol.

>Hamilton
Lol. Yeah Sup Forums knows who that is.

I bet they didn't show the guy giving instructions again because they'd already shown it once or twice. You can't really tell whether or not he inhales, but the guy does try to put his hand over Hamilton's mouth and keeps repeating hold it. He never looks pissed off either.

The absolute state.
Hamilton is a trust fund baby raised by Erroll Morris. He sucked a dude off when he was 14 lol. Vice thinks they can co-opt Sup Forums, including Sup Forums.

Get your post quota in shill. Nice Brooklyn IP btw. Should we post your addy?

What happened to VICE when it went from filming documentaries in places you'd never hear about with interesting stories, then to pandering to stoners?

That's what I thought. Same nigger shilling Penelope Gazin threads here. Brooklyn is dead. Kys.

>He didn't fake anything
I never questioned it before reading this thread, but his reaction to it does seem odd. Calmly repeating love over and over.

Post it...

>He sucked a dude off when he was 14
sauce?!

Disney owns 15% of Vice now. Le edgy.
Reminder: Vice shills promote their zero-rating series on Sup Forums so they can screencap "conversations" for their press materials. They literally try to troll Sup Forums for shekels. We're going to leak all these attempts soon to Radar. Vice is a sinking ship of SJW trust fund trash.

>shilling Penelope Gazin
Literally who?

this desu, completely ruined it for me.
I miss the down to earth documentaries.
Now it's all
>DUDE WEED LMAO

>Vice is a sinking ship of SJW trust fund trash.
unfortunate but true.

Your comic editor's sister faggot
MODS this is a shill thread. Delet

>>DUDE WEED LMAO
hamilton morris is the least dude weed lmao there is. you couldn't find a bigger nerd who does drugs.

I'm open to checking it out if what you say is true. But fuck that channel, pure propaganda these days.

>nerd
>again proving his point, since stoners are usually the types to obsess over drugs, though not outright willing to do it
Just fuck off, you desperate intern.

yeah I don't like vice either and don't consume any of there media other than literally just this show. watch it online too so you don't give vice any view counts.

Alright, I'm willing to give it a shot then.

>couldn't find a bigger nerd who
umm

salvia isn't a disassociative

you can go on erowid and read trip reports. a good place to start would be:
>PCP
>3-meo-pcp
>o-pce
>ketamine
>methoxetamine
>DXM (robotripping)

>He sucked a dude off when he was 14 lol
LOL what?! Explanation/source please

He has a masters in organic chemistry and has been published in scientific journals, you twit

dxm is pretty nice. kinda psychelic

More like it's 99% leftist bullshit and 1% content to watch like action bronson's shitshow (it works but it's a mess) and then this drug stuff, everything else seems to be the vilest leftist bullshit propaganda they can just find. Like forcing your kids to be tranny homos.

big news: drugs work very different for different people, especially psychedelics you have to have mind that is ready to let go. That's why my trips were anxious and messed my mind too much.

>tfw methoxetamine no longer exists and at every party all anyone talks about is "methoxetamine no longer exists".

My favourite drug of all time. Ketamine is nice, but it's just not the same.

The only time I ever had a bad trip was when I mixed LSD with Methox.

And I can't even smoke weed because it makes me so anxious and paranoid.

IMO Hamilton is super annoying opioid addict (his voice sure sounds like one's) who got into science to make drugs.

It's the most classic thing to go to chemistry university and then drop out to produce acid and meth

for me it's other way around, weed only gets me anxious on huge amounts where as if i take psychedelics it's almost straight into panic mode

for me it's stress -> anxiety -> panic attack

I heard you can still find it on the dnm but I think most vendors are just shipping some substitute rc.