Reddit: the movie

>Reddit: the movie
Cast them

Get the real thing and hire a firing squad.

I don't know who half of these people are, but I guarantee you the top two both post on Sup Forums regularly.

>Get the real thing and hire a firing squad.

If anything that's Sup Forums the movie.

Same. Who are the bottom two?

Sam al Hyeed - Jesse Eisenberg

Someone replace one of the Sam Hyde pics with Jim's pic

Who's fhe monkey guy? Use Milo Yoghurtsauce instead or something.

And then get the real thing and hire a firing squad.

>Jim is reddit
Fuck you

E;R and Mumkey Jones

E;R is reddit. he and Cosmonaut Variety Hour need to go

>even icycalm is on here

Pretty impressive collection.

Jim is literally just a normal old-ishfag whose redeeming qualities are knowing basic opsec and not being a total autist. He's a non-personality otherwise. Inoffensive, but not particularly impressive.

>lindy
This is where you cross the line

>No Mogg
Bait harder.

Also, Farage isn't there either. But Glenn Gould? Who the fuck made this?

Who?

holy shit I thought only I remembered icycalm
isn't he dead?

Who's that guy on the top left? I just forgot what his name is about 4 hours ago.

Who cares about some e-celeb shitters whose only goal is to drain the neetbux off their retarded fanbases.

literally Sup Forums's Justice League

ok is there a Sup Forums tier youtuber you would recommended?

>that Orthodox monk

I think he legit has schizophrenia or something, he's fucking whack

Why are they all so fucking cringe?

Sam Hyde is a fat repulsive unfunny pathetic homosexual

Internet Aristocrat is a 35 year old man who makes 15 year old edgy kid-tier humor and laughs at his own jokes endlessly in his 3 hour videos about people who stopped being relevant 10 years ago.

The weeb fag in bottom left is a literal furry and thinks ((())) is the pinnacle of humor

dont recognize the chimp

why are there no funny rightwingers>?

name literally one funny leftie

Internet Historian
Murdoch Murdoch (cheekyvideos.net has them archived)
Nerkish

>AVGN
>Sam Hyde twice

>why is the entirety of y side of the political dichotomy so x
spot the retards

I'll gas you back to the stone age for daring to call Log Horizon reddit. It is unquestionably the patrician Sup Forums isekai, a redditor like you would only love edgy teenage trash like Sword Art Online and Overlord.

Are you retarded? Overlord is obviously the offical isekai of Sup Forums. Lonely autist LARPing as an evil Overlord while actually just missing his DnD buddies. Doesn't get more /tg/ than that.

>fantano
>hyde
>jim
Inoperable

GTFO Destiny

E;R is great unless your Steven Universe faggot.

This. Overlord is Sup Forums friendly. Konosuba is reddit-tier. I still like both though.

So why did Internet Aristocrat become Metokur anyway? Was it the whole Zoe Quinn thing?

Or a (((Gem)))

Anyone know when E;R's next video is out?

He just wanted to laugh at retards, but the horde of spastics he picked up from his GG videos kept demanding the same stale political shit, so he made a new channel.

oh, god. not more e-celeb bullshit.
You can like and dislike whoever you want.
E'R and mumkey are a'right in my book
these too

Jim-sama shed the IA persona because he got too popular and didn't like that. However after coupling with the Azn he has developed an anime sickness and now is trapped in the Mister Metokur persona until a cure can be found. TotalBiscuit and Boogie both will outlive Jim.

Nice reddit post, pathetic cunt

Fuck off, mumkey jones is a god.

>Chomsky
You don't become the fifth most referenced person in history by spewing pseudo-intellectual shit. You can disagree with him as much as I do, but why the fuck would you think he's in the same league as youtubers?

When was the last time Jim made a video that wasn't fucking lame?

>implying sammy gunnz cant take down a firing squad.

>It is unquestionably the patrician Sup Forums isekai

Log Horizon is brainlet shit. The patrician isekai is .hack//sign you fucking pleb.

I have discovered e;r recently.
It's a joke channel right? I hope people don't take him seriously.

The Farce Engorges is the plinkett review we should have got for TFA

Why do they all resort to Sup Forums memes and yelling?

But I found mumkey from him whoring his vids out on a Sup Forums thread, also he uses a fuckton of Sup Forums stuff in his vids

It's been a while since I watched him. I think his attempts at comedy are pretty awful but his actual analysis isn't that awful, from what I recall.

based icycalm makes me laugh every single time

>expects better than literally exactly that from everyone forever
>on Sup Forums
user, where do you think we are?

Literally who?

>Fat retard who is sometimes funny
>Unfunny retard who just makes fun of the lowest of the low every video so it seems like he's funny
>Who
>Who

Because they recognize that this shithole is popular and since very few "comedians" capitalize on this fanbase, they can corner the market very quickly and make their name here.

You just have to be prepared to never hit mainstream since TV channels and what not don't want to be associated with de ebin hacker nazis alt-right frog people

My man zizek doesn’t deserve to be in there