youtube.com/watch?v=ffkE0sHNYlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All episodes spanish: youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8NwDptljM
Sub English: youtube.com/watch?v=XRzu3M1jB5s

Thanks.

Got one over here OP

ger that discount warden out of here

>Wears a bowler under his stovetop hat
Funny, but why is this Mexico only it's already proven to be better than most of the cheap korean garbage cartoon network is slapping on all its timetables

everyone's being all over asshat and dementia, but what about this cute piece of ass?

where did the dub come from?

Anyone else find the bear annoying? Itd be perfect without him in it

kinda. its harmless enough. just there for merchandise though

Evil Con Carne with a Warden/SpadesSlick fusion?
No thanks

I don't know about you but a show with Warden and Faust, from Guilty Gear, sounds like a match made in heaven

so it's like a mexican-made, modernised Evil Con Carne?
that sounds perfect

Animated protagonist of the year.

More like this pls.
Dementia's giddy expression to be used as a lounge-chair is just adorable.

It's now uploaded in Huehuese
youtube.com/watch?v=OzNbbuhLSp8

It's interesting comparing the different BH voices.
I still think Limey BH is just perfection.

The thing that wins me over the most is that Black Hat is fucking competent. He doesn't like Dementia or 505 get the best of him like Billy & Mandy or Evil Con Carne. Even Flug is not as capable despite being a genius because he doesn't consider every possibility when making his inventions.

The fact that even Dementia is open to slapstick abuse is fucking great, because how often do we get girl characters who can get comically cartoonishly hurt?

I get confused which thread is which

Now you listen here, buckaroo, compared to Black Hat, WARDEN is the two bit discount.

QUATRO BLACKHATS

>tfw you get so aroused you start having troubles breathing

Sup Forums giving me another cartoon girl

My level of degeneracy is beyond helping

NICE

nice

Bump. Still plan to do a few drawings.

Bump

Demencia is an experiment right?

She's a crazy fangirl.

Plz sir, snu snu for a poor autist

I should think not.
Sure.

>lizard Dementia
muh heart

Found a compilation of all the HD Spanish shorts subbed:
youtube.com/watch?v=P3wdXO651Po

Huehue Dementia is CUTE.

I've been wondering that... Is she like a lizard turned into a human girl but with her "lizard-like" abilities still on?

Yeah, but why does she show lizard-like abilities?

hey, it's that weird baby kicking statue.

Gimme a bit to study her form, you can see it in the other thread.

>Mexico gives us good cartoons
>Canada gives us shit cartoons

Will Mexico turn out to be our secret greatest ally after Trump makes things square with them? Was Canada the real bad guy all along?

>tfw canadian cartoons are bad now

>Trump makes things square with them
>Trump
>Making things square with Mexico
What alternate timeline did you wander in from?

A lot can happen in a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffkE0sHNYlw Mexico has always been a Powerhouse is just that they are a little busy with the whole drugdealers and Zetas thing

Do you honestly believe that TRUMP of all people would ever be willing to make nice with Mexico after all the stink he rose about it in his campaign? Regardless of whether or not he meant any of that wall bullshit, he's already made an enemy with Mexico and he's not gonna change anytime soon.

I don't get the praise for this show. It's only good because THEY ARE FUCKING SHORT.
Just put the taco people to make a 7 minutes long episodes and watch them bomb their asses

My point stands, lots can happen in a few years. Even mortal enemies like France and Austria made friends back in the day, one can say that the relationship between Mexico and the USA now aren't like the centuries of fighting between those two back then.

No ones, but there blue prints of her in Flug's lab, so she's not 100% human

Fuck, getting really tired of the lack of English dubs here...

Spam CN's social media for the English release when?

RIGHT NOW

I Dont hate trump but im on the minority over here so yeah.
I went to something called mojiganga and saw this.

México is a big meme at this point

disgusting frog poster

TIME TO RAKE UP THE LEAVES!

i drew some quick shit for you guys my tablets pressure doesnt even work but i like the girl so here you go

Looks pretty sugoi user, hope your tablet gets better soon

This got me, funny stuff.

I didn't noticed this, KEK

You're ignoring the biggest problem, though: Donald Trump is the one in charge of the US. I wouldn't doubt that Mexico and the USA could become allies someday, but not while Trump's in office. Take a look at his Twitter. He's always complaining when things don't go his way and he's been like this for a long time. Trump is a thin-skinned bully and with someone like him in the White House, Mexico will despise Trump for what he's said about their country, things he will never apologize for or even acknowledge that he did or said anything even remotely wrong.

Well done kritabro.

Good to see Chester's dad finally doing something with his life.

Is that long green thing part of her hair or part of the hoodies? I'm okay with either possibility.

It's her hair. If you watch the short compilation on CN LA's YouTube, she takes off the hood to put on a Black Hat disguise in one of them.

Literally the only time a dub is better than the original.

>decent animation
>Warden/Beetlejuice leads a weapons manufacturing enterprise
>Evil Con Carne but better characters

Not bad, has an old-school feel to it.

>not in English

...and it's shit again.

to their benefit
it already has an english dub ready to go
but CN USA just refuses to show it

fuck you user, no todo esta en ingles guacho

>all this dub whining
Meh. I still prefer it in Spanish with English subs.

why tho?

Talk shit as much as you want, but the majority of the world's target audience only speaks English. Can't market to the kids that only understand English? Too bad; your show won't survive on a major network like CN.

It was originally in English, it just hasn't been released in English yet

Because CN US is full of cucks

>The fact that even Dementia is open to slapstick abuse is fucking great, because how often do we get girl characters who can get comically cartoonishly hurt?
THIS

Awesome

because Mexicans are sub-human

only? dude what the fuck, exists dubs! even if the english isnt the first language they use, they would make a english dub, i was just saying not everying is in english, there are countries with their own language. Heck they have their own shows, not everything is a rip off or originally from english.

>Implying a thin skinned bully is some how worse than being a bought and paid for Zeta's goon

Everything you accuse Trump of is significantly better than the political filth that infests the Mexican government.

Cartoon Network Latin America, UK, France, and Australia do in fact produce their own original content from time to time

Okay I saw it when I watched the short again, it was a pretty small detail.

how long till Sup Forums tries to sabotage the show

>implying they arent already

Sabotage how? By not watching it? Since the blue bear is being voiced by Markaplier (Or however you spell it) if he points his children fans to it, it might become popular enough to become an actual series.

>Sabotage how?
by claiming it is a part of le SJW agenda

by claiming that since its not american its white genocide

I saw some phone recorded eng dub clips floating around on the creator's twitter, so it exists, at least

OMG dementia is LITERALLY ME!

^w^

the same way they sabotaged Steven Universe and Samurai Jack

why did they sabotage jack

Well, he said that he's a nationalist AND a globalist so it's not impossible, user

It has a god tier waifu in it. That trumps any alleged SJW agenda.

Who are the VA for Demencia and Dr. Flug? They both sound very familiar.

I think the VA for Demencia used to do voices for Looney Tunes and Rugrats.

>the english gentleman
>the WACKY and dangerous girl >:D
>the beta guy
>the cute and friendly but STRONK character

100% original do not steal

English Demencia is Melaney Sems, Spanish is Meli G.

> Black Hat
> gentleman
Only if you pay him enough.
What a whorish slut.