Does Sup Forums like F is for Kino? I see people circle jerking over Megatron or other Netflix shows...

Does Sup Forums like F is for Kino? I see people circle jerking over Megatron or other Netflix shows, but never this one.

>Kino
This again? Really? Sup Forums's "comfy" little nickname for things it likes?

>Megatron
Who?
>Kino
Never mind, go back to

Its a meme, you dip

Strangely enough, it fills the hole in my heart left by King of the Hill. I mean, Frank and Hank are pretty much the same character.

I actually really liked it. Great opening depicting life for bill bird's dad, great song, nice characters. Pretty comfy. Even enjoyed the rolling up the Windows bit when the car broke down.

Don;t know what OP is trying to say, but you don't know who Megatron is?

Bill Burr is a cuck

Kino = euphoric m'lady

awful comedy, decent drama

What's the song in the opening?

No Bill Burr cucked the blacks.

I love it and I'm looking forward to the new season. The whole family just seems like a real family to me. The scene where Frank left his boss helplessly locked in his own car alone made the season.

has a new one been confirmed?

Coming out the 30th.

eons ago, but yes

It's very relate able, especially the kids. Mistaking a Jew for a Nazi is something kids would do just because he had a German Accent

>No Bill Burr cucked the blacks.

That's why he's married to an ugly bitch who controls his life, literally controls his life, forced him into buying a dog and then into selling it

She's fucking real men behind his back, with his tiny red Irish dick

>forced him into buying a dog and then into selling it
I would rather choke a bitch than give up my fucking dog. Last girl who made me choose between my dog and her for the fucking boot and shit thrown out.

>mfw i ruined my parents TV with a magnet too
The guilt is heavier than a 1970's television.

Are you sure your dad didn't pour water down the back of it?

it was actually orange soda

I like it. The pacing is interesting, it's somewhere between a movie and a miniseries. Had it not been a Netflix show, I may not have finished it. It's made for binge viewing.

>that scene where the dog humps the mother while she cries hysterically about her depression of being a housewife
Pure fucking magic.

Yeah, looking forward to season 2.

>Clevelands American burger guy

Stolen from the Simpsons episode were Marge is afraid of getting into a plane