Could anyone beat super tengen toppa gurren lagann?

could anyone beat super tengen toppa gurren lagann?

Nope.

Nothing to discuss there, really. Good thread, everyone, let's pack it in.

anyone with toonforce, assuming it would be funny

Superman Thought Robot

my dick could

The power level is high enough, but it would not work because it only activates to face the ultimate enemy.

Franklin Richards.
Instead of trapping them in an impossible situation like the anti-spiral he just makes them, or even spiral energy, non existent.

anyone with infallible reality warping.

Anything with reality bending powers, especially those that are played for laughs/comedic value, that always takes precedent over drama.

I think we're done here.

What if Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann became the Spiral Nemesis?

he did it 30 minutes ago.

pretty sure super gurren lagann's power is "is a universe shaped like a man" meaning anything below universal will just bounce off, and anything that doesn't kill in one shot will be deflected if it tries the same move a second time because drill/spiral evolution.

Droopy.

Gag force is unstoppable

Let me just put it this way: Demonbane[/spoiIer]

Shit, see? Not even spoiler tags work on Demonbane!

Who was that entity that is so large that it takes up the space of several entire realities?

You're letting the soundtrack and cinematography fool you into thinking he's more powerful than you actually know.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a

Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Doesn't it specifically tank something equally as strong as the big bang?

Not at all, it's immense size is completely misleading as any physical damage is seen to cause damage.

It wouldn't. Its entire purpose is to oppose that kind of thing.

No I mean, don't they get hit with an attack and then someone comments "It's like the birth of a galaxy" or something.

Anyone who disagrees knows nothing.

Megas XLR

He has a button for that

Your mom.

As long as we're talking about the immensity of its size and being seen, has anyone ever thought about this: It's so many light years tall that if you were standing by the tip of its toe, and it were stationary, you'd only be able to see up to about its ankle because anything above that would be at least several light-hours away and thus wouldn't be visible to you for those hours. Anything above the knee wouldn't be visible for years. The upper body wouldn't be visible for centuries since the light from it wouldn't reach your vantage point for hundreds of years.

It would literally be impossible to see the entire thing all at once unless it remained stationary for thousands and thousands of years.

As it moved around in a fight, it would be a blur of motion completely impossible to keep track of, and for many milennnia afterwards, anyone looking at that region of space would see this intermittent but vast blue and red flicker just flashing in and out of existence at various points.

Any celestial being can beat the shit out of him, after all, his powers are limited to the universe realm, celestial/sacred/holy beings are from a superior plane of existence, thus, any godly being can destroy him, also, he is made out of matter, thus, any being who can use antimatter could nullify his existence, any time traveler could go back to the past and stop him from being born, it's really simple, his powers are shit, also, Light Yagami had access to a Death Note, he is still alive and thus it can die, the gods of death can take his life away at any time, he's just an overrated character from an equally overrated animu series

>with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him

He'd undergo rejection and fucking die, kryptonian dna is wholly incompatible with human dna seeing as human dna has two strands and kryptonian dna has four.

Let's not forget that if he ever succeeded at aquiring kryptonian DNA, it now means he's vulenrable to kryptonite

Why did you bring up Death Note?

The only way to fight an overrated animu character like OP's is with another overrated animu character

Reminder that not even The One Above All can defeat Elder God Demonbane since a much weaker version of Demonbane killed it's series equivalent.

No, it was created when that attack was converted into Spiral Energy. It probably could though, depending on the density of it's Giga Drill that thing could lift 10^140 x the mass of the universe or probably a lot more.

Does getting STTGL to cut it out count?

Yes, Mandrakk. He would eat him like candy. In fact TTGL is precisely the sort of thing Mandrakk would feast on - the embodiment of undaunting, triumphant human spirit.

The Gentry might be able to fuck him up, too.

The Beyonder... possibly the Limbo Cell... of course the Overmonitor... the Infinites... The First Firmament... Oblivion...

Just what IS Demonbane, anyway? And who made it? What powers it?

Demonbane is a Deus Machina. Elder God Demonbane, the strongest version, can summon an infinite amount of other Demonbanes that can basically be anything like a Demonbane driven by it's opponent or a Demonbane that is a lump of old cheese. One version of Demonbane (Vortex Blaster) killed Azathoth (who acts as the TOAA equivalent for Nitro+ titles) and this version can be summoned infinitely by EGD, along with stronger versions. Lower versions of Demonbane are just as bullshit, one of them sealed Azathoth in a stick and hit people with it.

Who made it? What powers it?

Megas XLR

Didn't Lois and Superman have a child?

Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.
Probably Darkseid with the Anti-life equation
die for Darkseid

Hadou Group made it. It's powered by the Necronomicon and a wizard with a MASSIVE dick. Elder God Demonbane arose when the pilots ascended and became Gods themselves.

why thanos specifically?

So basically it breaks reality if it wants.

That seems pretty bullshit, in-context. So typical of anime power-ups.

Better much any character with toon force or fourth wall breaking powers or joke characters can still beat him
Like spongebob or saitama
Prove me wrong

They pretty much have the same power
So no
Their power is the bounds of their optimism

>Demonbane piloted by Bugs Bunny
Where is your god now?

It wouldn't matter
They exist on a level where thought take form

He's the only one who ever succesfully used the Gauntlet for any length of time.

Four human beings have ever wielded the Infinity Gauntlet: Reed Richards, who ostensibly used its power to send the gems far away, but in reality they were divided among the Illuminati; Tony Stark, who did the same thing; Captain America, who wielded the gauntlet to deflect another universe during an Incursion, shattering five of the Gems; and the Black Panther, who used an Infinity Gauntlet native to the universe Doomstadt was constructed out of, to fight God Doom, which also ended with the Gems being destroyed.

People tend to forget the Gauntlet is Thanos' Gauntlet. I suspect that, in the movie, the Gauntlet itself will be special - some ancient device especially created to bind and wield the Infinity Stones.

It's hardly anime powerup because it doesn't do shit. If it had a comic book equivalent, it'd probably be Superman One Million. It actually doesn't appear at all until the last five seconds of a distant epilogue and doesn't do anything except stand there and look cool, yet it's been brought up so much in powerlevel debates over the years that everybody thinks it's a major part of the story. All the bullshit multiverse hax was described in a short side-story, while in the main Demonbane actually stays the underdog of magical giant robots for the entire damn novel.

Oh, you're not wrong, but such a 'victory' would be meaningless. This is supposed to be 'serious', in the sense of 'what would happen if you pitted a lion against a tiger'.

Uncle Granpa
seriously

He is wrong though
They essentially have access to the same reality breaking powers

No
They can also alter reality at will

I want that to be real cartoon or at least be fanart of it

you cant kill someone with toonforce, but, someone with toonforce cannot kill someone else, that's a toon rule, you can never kill someone and your toon powers will only work for comedic relief, so it's pretty much a useless power

Thanos can't trancsend the powers of the gauntlet though

>someone with toonforce cannot kill someone else, that's a toon rule
Counterpoint

Doesn't matter when they can also bend reality at will

I think you guys are underestimating TTGL, the thing itself is a living universe, it creats shit out of nothing, it's a force of man-made nature that defies logic and kicks it in the balls itself. The thing can defy absolutes even when it's against them solely by willpower, plus I'm pretty sure it goes beyond the realms of gods too.

I don't see how that would be possible or necessary, anyway. The Gauntlet is the nec plus ultra in its native universe, especially if the gems are allowed to work in concert - which only the Living Tribunal could veto....I suppose that's Logos' bag now.

Outside its own universe, it's of course just a rather gaudy fashion accessory.

What is the source of their power?

It does
It breaks the heavens

The source of their power are the limits of their will and optimism
And they aren't limited by their own universe
They are more than Eternity+

You're forgetting one thing, though.
TTGL only manifests in a very specific dimension where will=energy=matter. Super Spiral Space. That's a thing that makes it really awkward, because if you take it out it disappears and if you bring someone else in there they might just end up growing as big.

fair enough, also
>cherrypicking
anyways, this man can defeat OP's

One of the lower level forms, Chochinga GL, already had the power to unleash weapons that would track across all space time possibilities

Power Man.

Saitama.

They clearly only had to risee to that level
To defeat an enemy
It wouldn't matter how far they need to go

Spiral Power can manifest perfectly fine in the normal world.

No

Doubt it

Explain yourself

Yes, also, this one can too, defeat him
Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real.
Alien X can create time waves to reverse events, as seen in X = Ben + 2.
Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies. He is also near invulnerable, as he was completely unharmed when the Anihilaarg destroyed the universe around him.
As shown in Universe vs. Tennyson, Alien X can self-duplicate and create galaxies to suck in other beings. He is also capable of high speed travel, superhuman strength, and the ability to grow to a gigantic size. He appears to be skilled at hand-to-hand combat.
Alien X possesses telekinesis, as shown in Weapon XI: Part 1 and is capable of deflecting attacks.
Alien X can destroy a multiverse with only six thoughts.

Are we still talking about Demonbane or STTGL?
Because Alien X is less than dust to Demonbane.

STTGL can do that
And it has access to the limitless bounds of spiral power

Also
Ben 10 blows

I dont really care who beats the shit out of OP's overrated animoo character as long OP's overrated animoo character gets shrekt

Never watched TTGL?
STAY BETA

If that's the case
I don't see the point

Look faggot, your wiki says this
>The Super Spiral Space is a multiverse with many universes and dimensions within it
Ben 10's wiki says this:
>Alien X can destroy a multiverse with only six thoughts.
your shitty animu character can be defeated by Ben motherfucking 10, whether you like it or not

Not the same user but although I really like what you have to say, I say the outcome cannot be easily determined. I'm and I just feel that TTGL would or maybe will find a way to counter it. Forgive me if I sound stubborn but the sheer fact that it can influence/alter reality just by bullshit and willpower gives it a major edge over X.

For example say X makes it so they never exist, theoretically TTGL could defy that order by probably saying; "This is the fighting spirit of all people no matter where they are! Their hopes, their dreams ideas that will never be erased! That's Gurren, that's Lagann. JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"

Forgive me for the writefaggotry but that's how I thinkbpart of the conflict would play out. Also do not forget that not even death can stop it, it'd only make it even stronger.

>For example say X makes it so they never exist, theoretically TTGL could defy that order by probably saying; "This is the fighting spirit of all people no matter where they are! Their hopes, their dreams ideas that will never be erased! That's Gurren, that's Lagann. JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"
Don't they break out of the multiverse labyrinth in a similar way?

I'm pretty sure STTGL isn't limited somehow from doing the same
There's no reason it would be

Both have the same time-space-reality bending powers, except one is a multiverse and the other one has the power to destroy multiverses within the spawn of six toughts, it's simple math, Alien X can beat TTGL becuase TTGL is a sentient multiverse, while Alien X is a superior being capable of destroying multiverses.

Lois and Clark doing the nasty enough to produce a kid says they aren't that incompatible.

Jon's DNA must be fascinating to look at though.

Arc Gurren Lagann punched a whole in the fabric of spacetime and that thing is smaller than a city.

Except STTGL going up against a force equal to it creates a spiral nemesis which destroyed the galaxies and universes within super spiral space.

Well, that represents heaven
The upper limits of our reality

STTGL COULD DO IT WORK ONE THOUGHT, FOOL

It just gets stronger as and how it needs to

Toon power > everything else

That's not how a nemesis happens

Exactly.
Basically the only way to beat it is to be a being of limitless power that grows at a faster rate than STTGL

Good thing they have it too then

Truth
And good luck, lol