One interesting The Last Jedi Point

While the movie in general was shit... the whole concept of the rebels and the empire having the same supplier was interesting to me. I wonder if they'll explore who is really continuing the war in pursuit of profit.
Any thoughts?

Are thots the same as tulpas?

I thought the same thing.

This scene got me excited for the possibility of the trilogy exploring a neutral perspective on the war. Then they pissed it all away in the last 30 minutes by going back to "muh evil vs good"

What?

>America exists within StarWars

well yeah, they're the only ones who can even go to space

An interesting concept. I trust them to explore it for maybe one spinoff comic, when they aren't explaining away plot holes in the upcoming movie.

they probably already forgot it, writers don't care about consistency, it will never be brought up part again

dubs confirm

that's not interesting, just retarded, what happened with Byss, Corelia, Carida, Hipori and the fucking rest of planets knows for making weapons and ships?

>rebels and the empire having the same supplier was interesting to me
There's nothing interesting about this. It was just inserted there just to further the character's belief that there is no good or evil. It doesn't have any meaning. And it probably won't be referenced.

This isn't even a new idea in Star Wars. The Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) were both led by the same dude in the prequel trilogy.

Nobody cares about your nerd books. The movies are all that matters.

It's not really a new concept. In the old EU certain ships were used by both rebel and Empire. And after the rebels won they took control of some star destroyers here and there. I think that most people will understand that rebels and other militias will take whatever equipment they can get. People have seen this in real life plenty of times.

Now if we're talking about the new trilogy? I have no fucking clue. I would think that the new Republic would have some sort of standardized equipment they issue to their own military/police forces. And that the Resistance would just take from the Republic's stocks. I don't really understand why the Resistance would need to buy from a third party when they are essentially a splinter group of the ruling government.

Let me guess, the Resistance will now demilitarize and will somehow win Episode 9!despite the First Order’s unlimited resources so liberals can show everyone how bad weapons are.

If anything they'll demilitarize and they'll have all the force users on their side. Then they'll use their 'feelings' to beat the empire. The empire will realize they were wrong and evil and the galaxy will be at peace.

Space jews?

You dumb shit, Palpatine and Darth Sidious are the same person. That's the point of the whole fucking trilogy.

You are not a smart man. You don't need anything outside of the movies to figure know that.

>give me your ideas how to salvage my shit!
No.

Americans buy rides to space from Russia because they can't go themselves.

>New Republic

>Their own military

Thats part of the point Disney hid in the new books. The New Republic has no army, they disbanded it, thus why The First Order was allowed to get where they are up to episode 7.

Also I think there was some kind of assassination plot against Leia, thus why she wasnt defacto god empress of The New Republic.

stah wahs is by design very simple so children can understand and buy the toys. If you think the writers had some sort of thing in mind in regards to benicio's character you are very naiive. He will likely have a cameo in the next film but it will have nothing to do with the central plot.

It is the (((Jawas)))

Hmmm... I don't know, OP, who could be behind such a thing?