Fix the Disney Trilogy

How will you fix the Disney Trilogy Sup Forums?

Got probs, wh*Te boi?

R1 being shit is yet better than TFA

Delete it, delete every merch and every memory of it from people's mind. That's how you "fix" this glorified pile of shit

stop watching space cape shit.

Trips of truth

Rey is Kylos twin, she joins Kylo and they rule the first order together leaving an empire strikes back cliffhanger ending for episode 10

And no sjw shit/forced diversity/political agenda influencing the plot like Holdo taking over instead of ackbar etc

Also retcon Luke being dead

Reminder that rogue one was better than force unleashed

AoTC is literally the best prequel though. Sure it has the lowest lows, but it also has the highest highs.

how old is everyone in this thread? like 50?

I'm legitimately curious. What are the highs?

get rid of the overwhelming jew agenda influence

>AoTC is literally the best prequel though. Sure it has the lowest lows, but it also has the highest highs.
this guy gets it, my 3rd favorite after esb and anh

>'Rogue One' Star Riz Ahmed Says Lack of Diversity on TV Can Push People Towards ISIS
i want to die

no they are all prequel babies trying to save face.

I almost agree with you. Detective Kenobi is fun, the action scenes are interesting (aside from maybe the assembly line scene), and sexed up Herschlag makes up for the shitty romance bits. It might be because I've likely watched it more than the other prequels by a wide margin, but it invokes such a familiar and comfy feeling when I watch it.

I've also come to love the scenes in the prequels where people are just hanging out on Coruscant shooting the shit, and AotC has plenty of that. Sith is objectively the best, but I enjoy watching AotC more.

Maybe actually plan your story out in advance, instead of making shit up as you go. This is a multi-billion dollar tentpole film franchise with an almost half century legacy, not some random ass shonen manga.

episode 1-3 should have the reactions as the last two because they're fucking terrible.

rogue one was better than all the prequels

>pic related
>my reaction to 8

1,2,3 where bad, but 7 & 8 are simultaneous bad and insulting, which is way worse

Yup.
I don't know if I'd delete the entire thing, but at the very least, both prequels and sequels need to be completely thrown out.
I don't praise the original trilogy as sacred gospel, but I think even a reboot done well would probably keep more than half of it as it was.

As Rocco of Mega64's commented about the prequels, they needed to subvert expectations, and there were a lot of great ways they could have done that but failed to.

Unfortunately, the brand is in the hands of the devil, so we'll never get it back until after the great sundering when nothing remains, by which point intellectual property will no longer be recognizable by present standards.

This

You.have.shit.taste.

1) Rey can lose at shit. She is bad at some things. She can't fly the Millennium Falcon, but Finn can. That both limits her and immediately begins Finn's character arc of being forced to give a shit about someone other than himself, putting him in a much more direct role in the escape.

2) Poe goes with Rey and Finn. Him showing up later is just silly.

3) Rey still wins her fight with Kylo Ren, but it is much closer. She also comments on how she is so good with a lightsaber. Have her just as confused as to how she survived fighting a trained Dark Side user as much as the audience is.

4) Kylo always wears the mask until the second movie. This increases the drama of the scene where he destroys it.

5) The ship they're escaping on is running out of fuel, but for its shields. The Resistance is using a new tech, hyper shields or some crap, completely invulnerable but very power heavy. Not even the Death Star could get through. It also makes jumping to hyper space tricky, so that's why they don't do that.

6) Luke is on the island because it is the source of the Force. He has been directly communicating with it to fulfil the prophecy of the Last Jedi. It is said that at a time when all hope is lost a Jedi master will become one with the Force and activate all Force sensitive people in the galaxy, granting them abilities that should take years to perfect. Rey is one of them and a messenger to find the others. She and the other Last Jedi will end that religion and begin a new one, one which better balances light and dark so Anakin's and Luke's failures aren't duplicated.

7) Everyone knows Holdo's plan. Holdo isn't an idiot in my version.

fa/tv/irgins will not "fix" anything because they know jack dick about film and can only comprehend things by filtering them through their massive biases

>literally DELETE THIS
R1 and TLJ are fine and better than both the prequels and IV suck it shitlords

I admit I have a quality bias, as in I only like movies that are good. Therefore TLJ was a lost cause for me

ftfy

do you remember RLM's MASSIVE faux-pass when they declared tfa to be good?

by instabanning and permabanning any mentally deficient Sup Forumsedditor who posts Sup Forums memes such as yourself

ROTS is the best Star Wars and pure kino. Fight me, nerds.

This is what Kylo Ren meant by kill it. Disney wants you to associate abandoning and resisting nostalgia with evil characters. But, as always, the bad guys make more sense than the good guys the "writers" command us to root for.

>pleb taste crystalized in one image

Easy to fix...

if he was using teleport or quantization to move himself off planet.

A terrorist attack that kills like 75% of the cast would probably do it.

The core direction was a mistake. If only they had balance-obsessed jihadists who want to go out and destroy Jedi and Sith. Seems like a decent enough direction, one with a clear spiritual and religious conflict rather than recycled WWII animosities.

If the actor's were 30 years younger and I could convince Ford to stick around I'd do the Jedi Academy trilogy. Jedi Babies' Day out included.

Step 1: Remove this character
Step 2: Switch the resistance and first order, first order are guerrilla outlaws and first order is a corrupt republic. Aesthetics remain the same.
Step 3: Make Phasma formidable
Step 4: Make Finn a serious character who is emotionally affected by things somberly. Give him an arc about fighting back against his programming.
Step 5: Poe gets more X-Wing Ace scenes
Step 6: Rey has an actual training arc that takes place before the trilogy
Step 7: Snoke is not a force user
Step 8: Keep Kylo exactly as he is, Kylo is perfect.
Step 9: Things like walkers don't just stand around and big flag ships actually attack things.
Step 10: Put George back in the saddle.

In step 2, I mean't that the baddies should be the rebels and look like the first order with first order guys. Remove the resistance and make the republic itself on the defense.

Step 9
Weird how walkers on Hoth actually moved and yet FO doesn't know how to control them...