>see prince
HOLY FUCK. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baldlets, they never learn.

britbong genes

>neanderthal faggots in the UK STILL haven't overthrown their monarchy

if the British Royal Family are actually Reptillians with shape shifting abilities then why would they give themselves bald heads?

hes so chad that hes not spending some of his millions on hair plugs

What else is he gonna do? put on a toupee?

>it's a repost of a repost of a pasta meme attempt thread
Boring, lads. Boring. Here come the Amerishartmutts who think that he's called Harry.

>chad
>literally cant do anything that could shame his country

i remember how 10 years ago all the girls were fawning over william and the other one was one ugly duckling. how things have changed.

Why would we? They bring in an estimated £500m a year in tourism alone. They literally save me £3.20 a year in tax by existing. So, I'm good, senpai.

>he forgets based Nazi birthday party bants
Oh right, yeah, underageb&.

He'd look so much better if he went with a close shaved Statham look.

reminder that americans boil their water in the microwave because their power outlets are so weak that it takes 12 mins to boil a kettle

>Prince has a kid
>it's a boy
>could be awesome and call him Arthur
>calls him fucking George instead
>Prince has ANOTHER kid
>it's a girl
>could be awesome and call her Arthuria
>calls her fucking Charlotte instead
>Prince is due ANOTHER kid
DON'T FUCK THIS UP YOU STUPID SHIT.

They do? I thought they used gas stoves + metal tea pots?

>JUST MY LINE INTO PIECES

William is fucking irrelevant desu senpai. It's all about Charles, Henry, George and Charlotte and hopefully whatever kid George sires. Knowing (((their))) plan he'll be gay.

Incest u dumb nigger

/thread

The true king of England

Baldness affects 95% of all men
One day it will happen toy YOU

He got a hot wife, his testosterone levels went through the roof and his hair follicles just swooned at his awesomeness.

I had a skullet and I literally fixed it by cutting hair from the back of my head and using hair glue to glue it in on the bald spots. Nobody can notice and my hair in the back of my head keeps growing for an endless supply. There's no excuse.

>his testosterone levels
totally irrelephant.

>King Arthur
He will come when he is needed, Britain is still safe

Of course they are *elephant* when you've got the sensitive type of hair follicles that can't handle their by-product.

>implying it wont be King Mohammed the First who takes the throne.

Take a knee and bow down to the fucking Queen of England you disgusting peasants.

show bob and lasagna pics

a whole bunch of people have to die in order for her to become queen of bongistan

looks like ((((they)))) finally infiltrated in. This new woman is a divorcee and her future husband looks wayyyyyyyy more happy and excited to be marrying than she does.

I should know about divorced woman, since my ex was a 24 year old divorced woman

they fuck like wild beasts in the jungle

How did this vixen do it!

Why did her first marriage fall apart again?

they have pretty much no power, they are just a tourist attraction for 'mericans.

>>he forgets based Nazi birthday party bants
That was Harry, not Will. And Harry's marrying a nigger.

isn't she a half nigger?

Any amount of nigger is still a nigger.

We did though. Before the French actually.

>britbong genes
No, I'm afraid these inbreds are the cream of the German crop.

>They bring in an estimated £500m a year in tourism alone.
How do you estimate shit like this? Do they make tourists answer a survey asking "would you've chosen another place to visit if it weren't for the royal family?"

>people dont know the second in lines have been off the rails and having awful marriages for years
margaret was worse than harry

>over 30, divorced nigger

Good lord I hope they don't have kids they'll have down syndrome for sure like Harvey

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY

>watching coverage of Harry and Meghan's first engagement together
>crowds are lining the streets
>camera catches Meghan greeting a girl
>"oh my god I loved you in Suits!"

It was just like an actress doing the red carpet and someone complimenting a prior role of hers.

Think about how many more people would visit if there was more to do at these royal properties as they would be able to see so much more than what is currently able to be seen. Many other stately homes are open to the public and most people don't have a care about the history of the family who lives there or who once did. They go to see an impressive structure and the rooms laid out appropriately. Really, we don't need a royal family anymore.

>Chris Simpsons Artist's Harvey Price is less retarded looking than the actual Harvey

Strange. He knows what it's like to be handsome. He's always been rich. Why would he let himself bald?