The faces behind Disney shills

>the faces behind Disney shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zgu7djuloZs?t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He seems like a happy guy. What's the problem?

>those manky teeth

I love numouth and when people say 2017 was such a bad year. It's like wearing a gold star

His (((opinions))) are WRONG.

>Happy Holidays
>Uses "CIS" unironically
>Explains pronouns
>That doughy face
It's like he's a fucking caricature.

Joe Glass is a shitty writer. His Suicide Squad was fucking awful.

I hope Rich the Leech shows him this post. I want him to know that he's terrible and should just stop.

Sup Forums refugee here. Joe Glass is a gay-as-fuck “journalist” who works for Bleeding Cool. The only things notable he’s ever done was write a gay comic called “Pride” and scheme to get a rightwing YouTuber’s patreon taken down.

Which YouTuber?

Joe Glass is an evil creature

Comics Daddy

Adam Glass wrote Suicide Squad. Not Joe Glass. This is Adam Glass. He also writes for Supernatural. Adam Glass is American, straight, married, and has kids. Joe Glass is British, gay, single, and has no kids.

Why did he try to take him down? Did he say his articles were bad or something?

Diversity & Comics

>Joe Glass is British
Oh for fucks sake really? I thought he was a Canadian

Diversity and Comics called a transgender writer who tweeted about beating cis people with a baseball bat a “man in a wig” and called a Marvel editor who didn’t know when her own book was coming out a “fake geek girl.” Joe Glass says thinks that’s hate speech.

His Twitter says he lives in Wales.

Ah. Thanks, anons.

I think it's kind of disgusting when normal people label themselves as "Cis" and tell people to use the pronouns "He/him" like anybody would be confused. I've never called myself straight. I'm just a normal person. If you're not heterosexual, then you can come up with a word for yourself, but I'm not going to give myself a label just for being a normal person.

shotgun goes where?

>bald
>glasses
>shitty beard
>that facial expression
is there a factory that produces these people or what, lmao

you just know he is another one of THOSE male feminists that become rapists behind closed doors.

what is with this shitty trend of "about to prep the bull" face

He’s gay.

so he rapes little boys

you should post some pictures of you so we know what appropriate factories of people produce.

i'm sure your tired ass meme posts are brought by a real handsome guy.

yea i understand being gay but why do they make it part of their online persona. thats hella gay! smol fag uwu!!! btw i love cock if you haven't noticed!

looks like someone hit a nerve

EVERY TIME!

Yea based!!

Holy shit, I thought you guys meant the comic about the Lions of Bagdad. This comic is just a panderfest.

Like I didn't know anyone defending this garbage is completely SOYED.

What's supposed to be the problem here?

That guy is adorable.

>share the load

Why do you need to flee from Sup Forums?

>literally baby creatura

>das it mane

are you racist user?

this is a trump supporting board and we dont take kindly to racism

>leftists now enforcing the "race-mixing is bad" meme to fight racists

brilliant

I don't know what's worse for our future, doughy numales or 56%ers. Both are sad and bleak

a criatura...

Do you think leftists never have retarded children?

This is the worst thing I've ever seen this year so far

he's obese

I remember seeing a numale get extremely triggered by this meme. he said "FUCK YOU THIS IS MAKING THE WHITE RACE DIE FASTER!" lolwut in what reality does this meme make people want to race mix even more?

I've never once made this face in my entire life. It's so unnatural and uncomfortable, especially to hold for a photo.

Why can't people just smile?

i love it when leftists self-cannibalize.
oh, undoubtedly.

Not on purpose.

He has different opinions than me and that is a trigger REEEEEEEEE

Triggered Amerimutt detected

>soyim shill for soy wars
plausible

>oy veying intensifies

I look 100% white and nothing like el goblino.

Deal with it, nerds.

>He seems like a happy guy
Holy fucking autism. Making a retarder, over exaggerated "T-this is what a happy person does, right??" face does not make you happy. Its a pretty damn strong indication to the opposite in fact.

heinrik pls, fuhrer merkel would be so disappoint if she sees you posting her

What's with soyboys and their open mouth syndrome? Is this a new trend?

No soyboy, not nearly every male looks like you. Unjust your self.

some mutt are lighters

metzico

stopped at southern europe and dont even want to look at the rest

don't fall for the bait.
although, let's be real, he'll just samefag.
kill them all.

they think that's how people smile. Yes, really. See

>he doesn't know the feeling of pure joy

it's funny how these are supposed to be Americans. but they all look like bona fide palette-swapped kike creatures. really jogs your noggin.

Happy people don't need to force smiles like that.
I know this from experience.

The Chinese are going to be aryan supergods as soon as they make genetic engineering cheap enough, your future is in their hands

You think he looks bad. Look up black soyboys

sad people don't smile while they're crying either
that scene was shite

post some, faggot

Leftists are supposedly for inclusion and acceptance of people regardless of color, handicap, size, sexual orientation or financial status. Yet most of their insults are making fun of those people.

it's almost as if you expect consistency and logic from mentally ill losers with minimal self-esteem

If you're a liberal ally then don't fat shame people please.

I understand what you're saying, but it's still hard to believe you have people screaming about LGBTQ rights one minute and then mocking Trump with shopped pictures of him kissing Putin the next minute. Or they bemoan that it's nearly impossible to buy a house these days and that you shouldn't body shame or slut shame, but then they'll attack someone by saying he is a fat virgin who lives in his parents basement. The lack of self awareness is really stunning.

>He seems like a happy guy. What's the problem?

WHY ALWAYS WITH THIS POSE

WHY DO NU-MALES CONSTANTLY DO IT

PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE THIS CAME FROM

kek

>but it's still hard to believe

Off the top of my head, it's something that women did to look happy or cute in their photos. Now effeminate men do it too.

soyboys always have an open mouth smile, a beard, glasses, and flannels dont be a soyboy

>bald
>le numale face
>soy wars apologist/shill
>Cis he /him
Everything surrounding this crap is embarrassing

kek

They open their mouths so it's easier to insert a dick there

OH NO NO NO

>beta-->numale-->cuck-->soyboy
What's next? Gaper? for this gay gaping mouth?

it's the new duckface for low-test "males"

>open mouth syndrome

It's called the numale gape.

It’s a signaling mechanism that shows that they are non threatening feminist LGBTQQIAA2 allies who define themselves by their unhealthy devotion to pop culture

The goofy, open maw serves to emasculate the subject by softening any hard features he may still present

>Gaper
Good thinking user

r u ok

I don't remember women doing this in the past. I've seen them doing it now, but they're the sort of ugly "nerd" girls who hang out with Soy Boys, so I assume it came from them?

Actually not bad.

I thought "Bug Men" had something to do with this Gaping craze, but apparently it's not.

spot on

>he doesn't know the feeling of pure soy

ftfy

more of a drone consumer like applefags

youtu.be/Zgu7djuloZs?t=2s

I missed the derivation of Bugman. I assumed it was related to lizard people, like gentiles are fodder for Jews who would be the lizardmen

Also known as Cuck Scream.