This is who you're up against

This is who you're up against.
Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is really pathetic

sounds like a joke to me but okay.

At least black people have in-group preferences that will ensure the survival of their "people" and their "culture"

This is the world we live in now, it used to only be the academy, but now for the normal population liking certain movies is virtue signaling.

Why does it even matter than Black Panther is good? The entire comic is practically a minstrel, for fucks sake the guy is named Black Panther.

Siracha and garlic is not culture

if white people just pretended everything done by white people was great we sure as fuck wouldnt have much of a culture to begin with.

>Black Panther ends up being good
>"HAHA WHITEY WE GOT GOOD MOVIES N SHIT"

>Black Panther ends up being bad
>"AYO IT AIN'T BAD DAS JUST RAYCIS WHITEY SAYIN IT"

whats astonishing is how quick the niggers turned. a decade ago they would be saying that this movie was a fucking joke and theyd never take it seriously, now its like the beacon for all nogs to nig around

>one innocent joke on Twitter
>NIGGERS REEEEE

Dude did you forget that 100 million of white people pretended to like Trump to keep blacks down?

Do you see the 50k likes and retweet?
Do you know how Twitter works?
That shit is viral already

>black panther will kill niggers in millions
Suddenly it doesn't look so bad.

This. I’m thinking of checking out from all this shit this year. It’s so ponderous. I don’t have the energy to deal with people’s idiocy anymore. Regardless of whether critics like it or not the same person is going to spam rotten tomatoes scores with caps locked text and Sup Forums BTFO shit posts. It’s all so stupid.

>Black panther ends up being good
NEGRO IT'S CAPESHIT

is this board really dead?

It's a culture war then lads. no matter what, it's trash

Be serious. Who the fuck is seeing this in theaters?

>Be serious. Who the fuck is seeing this in theaters?

issa FUNCTION!

I don't know what that means.

>I don't know what that means.
Me neither, it's nigger speak

>boonana

uhhh?

>OOH OOH AH AH

What did they mean by this?

>We don't work, a 4 hour movie is nothing to us

You dipshits are getting outraged at hypothetical situations

>Niggers spend all day in salon, barbershop and church

Well she was honest in not saying work :)

>You dipshits are getting outraged at hypothetical situations
The movie will suck by default, it's capeshit and if it is not enough it's a full nigger cast

So nah it's not hypothetical

*cough*StarWars*cough*

obviously they meant *throwing own feces your way*

>they ain't cut Titanic damnit!
Yeah and it was utter garbage, long =/= good

Jesus fuck, what gets me pissed is that these people probably don't even give a shit about film.

They could hear hundreds of films get cut from 4 hours to 2 and they don't peep fucking once, but the second the black film is getting cut its fucking heresy.

The peak inside to a nigger’s thought process is a scary and depressing thing.

>marvel releases a 4 hour movie
>can only be screened twice per day
>biggest bomb of 2018
>whitey REEEEEEEE

>4 hours
>two movies
>extra snacks
>fucking blankets

lmaoing @ ur life

To be fair she proposed double ticket price

Titanic is a classic, pleb.

The first cut of almost every movie is 4 hours long, that's called an assembly cut

Sounds pretty comfy to me

I'm a sucker for that Afrofuturist design ethos.

What's does the Black Panther off screen crew look like? Is the director black? Any of the writing staff? What about the technical crew or the people doing the CGI?

This is her btw

Can you all stupid being racist already? FUCK.

Back to /r/plebbit you go

>using filters to make yourself look as white as possible
the absolute state of nig nogs

Why i can't hav milky niggress?!

so like DC fans who we know are black

>deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive scor

thats just normal for niggers, same as with the oscars and affirmative action.
anywhere a nigger is involved, theres a good possibility theyre only there because they cried hard enough to get special treatment

>only black people screening

you read it first here

>niggers being manipulated by kikes
nothing new here

Imagine spending every day of your life worrying about the colors of people you see on the TV screen. Imagine getting angry every time you see that a movie has people who aren't the same color as you, even though 70% of people in your country have skin lighter than yours.

Imagine getting happy over mediocre things made by mediocre people, feeling jubilation not from seeing the best possible product that someone could produce but knowing that no matter how bad it is, someone with your skin color made it.

Imagine spending every day of your life failing to excel at anything, and resting your heart upon the idea that everyone is out to get you instead of investing in anything resembling self-improvement.

Imagine being indoctrinated into living into an entire culture of victimhood and choosing to be mediocre.

Would you really make a scene over a single "black only screening" in a major city where there are other cinemas?

me? I'm not going to watch this movie

>it ends up being bad
"GOD WHY DO NIGNOGS LIKE HORSE SHIT"

>it ends up being good
"GOD WHY DO NIGNOGS LIKE HORSE SHIT"

lol hottest prank of 2016 still laffing

Fucking capeshit man. More and more people no longer care for theater because it's all the same garbage, and to make matters worse the ratings are radically sensationalized. Wonder Woman has a 92 or some shit when it's hardly even a 65, it's just some cheap popcorn flick with nothing special but the critics touted it like it was Citizen Kane. The layman may not be able to articulate it, but they see through the bullshit. They scratch their heads at the end of these shitty movies wondering how they earned acclaim. Even kids see through it. The capeshit infects every other genre and sets a corrupt standard. This is how cinema dies.

They stink anyway

I've been there

>LEAVE IT ALL IN
>negroes' faces watching 4 hours of a guy in a plastic costume hopping around in front of a green screen

>it's capeshit
No one cares that you don't like superhero movies

>it's a full nigger cast
So basically you're saying they could all be excellent actors, but you're still going to decide they suck on the basis that you can't handle being around minorities. If people who look different from you make you so uncomfortable, then how do you survive seeing movies with people who aren't ugly, fat, and obnoxious?

>I don't like capeshit

oh it makes sense now

those disgusting monkey armpits ew

3/4 black womynz have huge tits/ass, don't let the milky fool you, they're saggy and uneven as fuck.

>4 hours? I only brought one bucket of chicken, how the fuck I'm gonna make it through this shit WYPIPOOOOOOO

>soyboy can't handle thiccness
big asses and titties for the real men, big penises for boys like you

You talking about white people right

Kek

I get that it's nice that there's a mainstream superhero movie with a Black lead but why are people getting so politicised about this? I could understand if it was something deeply rooted in Afican culture made with respect, but it's not - it's just another by the books, studio-mandated superhero flick, based on a comic character created by white men to entertain children with a very westernised and fantasised view of Africa.

He’s joking though...

>if
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You guys must have small dicks and never get laid. It’s the only explanation

I have above average dick 7" and many partners

I just live in a 100% white country and don't want to see niggrers

>Disney shills damage controlling already
I wouldn't mind them if Disney made good movies but sadly it's not the case

>Good luck.
We won't need it. 50% of the population is female and can make Wonder Woman a hit, the same won't work for Negroes. That said, it's an MCU movie so it's bound to be at least competently made and reliably entertaining on some level.

It makes no sense to sperg out about Black Panther either way. The story revolves around a monoracial, monocultural, isolationist nation (that literally built a wall to keep third worlder's out) being the most technologically advanced and prosperous nation on Earth. We can spin this as a win whatever happens.

>even if it's trash we'll pretend it's good
Standard MCU procedure, nothing to be shocked about tbqh

my resolution last year was to consume no television or movies and it was one of th best years of my life.

>defending a movie
>survival of their people and their culture
>"people"
>"culture"
Please go outside user

>Biiihhhhh yaaaaasssss guuuuhhhh neeeeeeh (indecipherable guttural noises)
The state of the American language in the year 2018

>Disney franchise movie
>WE WUZ KANGZ propaganda
This movie could be two hours of POV footage of a public toilet and still get a 100% on RT

Did anime count

BIX NOOD

>america had a civil war to free these people and this is how they end up behaving

So basically like any capeshit?
>JL does good
>HAHA MARVEL BTFO
>JL did bad
>MARVEL SHILLS PAID REVIEWS

>imagine what america would look like if we did to nogs what haitians did to whites
mars colonies probably desu

I was legitimately curious about this film in the beginning. I liked the character and the actor's portrayal in Civil War.

But then I saw the trailer showing a hyper advanced hidden African nation but still having fucking straw roofs on top of fucking skyscrapers, all with nigger rap playing over it. That, combined with the instant shilling by progressives and niggers everywhere immediately put me off.

Shame they squandered a good opportunity for progressive pandering.

>Shame they squandered a good opportunity for progressive pandering.
but user, it's a feature not a bug

my wife

then you have failed her
unless she's a nog, then you have failed yourself
unless unless you're a nog, then OOGA BOOGA see it with her and post the plot summary

She just admitted that black people never works

>implying black people can experiencing shame for admitting their lazy
they'll just start clapping and chanting about reparations and how much wypipo owe them and they won't be downtrodden and will take over their rightful place blah blah blah

Andy Serkis is the villain, the only white dude in the movie is the bad guy

>retweeted

Fuck of redditor.

Who is this AIDS maid
Who is this sickle pickle tickle

I'd abandon my children in her if you know what I mean.

I don't even have an iPhone man
I found this on Instagram

Funny you say that since she's a single mother

He's right though, that's why black people are chanting black lives matter and white people are praying for white genocide.

You don't.

With a girl that fine you don't stick around to raise those kids, that's just selfish, you share her with the world.

Jade give two rides

/thread

>imagine
>imagine
>imagine
>imagine

>sriracha
>black
the fuck you talking about?

I don't know really I never met a nigger but they seem to talk about spicy food in memes

Nogs are so easy to controll. They are the best goys.