This nice, smooth, beautiful, sexy leg of Lois Lane? GONE!

This nice, smooth, beautiful, sexy leg of Lois Lane? GONE!

>This nice, smooth, beautiful, sexy leg of Lois Lane? GONE!
It was her right leg though. SLIKKK. YAGGH

>now an amputee

What's going on here?

She's now Lois Lame

Antagonist is butthurt that Superman isn't edgy.

Nice

Manchester Black is fucking with Superman and Lois to make lil' Jon snap. In the process, Lois lost a leg.

is Manchester Black suicidal?

If Superman kills him, he wins.

It's one of THOSE.

What if Superman beats him to near death instead?

I wonder if DC would actually go through with making Lois an amputee, she could a cool cyborg leg to replace it.

I mean, he killed himself that one time.

It's not that.
He has to convince Jon his way is better.

>Super Dad with Super Family was pretty cool
>It ends up like this instead

I'm not shocked, but I'm still depressed the inevitable happened. Also really happy I saw the obvious coming and didn't spent money on buying Superman comics.

It's okay, user.

You gotta have the dark with the light.

And after they deal with Manchester,
we're getting a Kent family vacation!

The book didn't turn edge, just this arc in particular because of the villain involved.

>Kent family vacation!

They go to Disney Handi-cap lois gets them to the front of every line

I'm sure it'll be disgusting to read when it gets dumped here on Sup Forums for us all to laugh at for free.

Yes I'm sure the fact Lois has one leg won't be used for any kind of unneccessary drama and ruin the fun family dynamic the earlier comics had.

Speak for yourself. I support the creators.

Man, you're complaining that a book you clearly aren't reading will become something that you don't want to read. Think about that.

And you're probably wrong, anyway.

Support the official release, user.

Is the guy that did that a retard? Remember unlike others superman doesnt have a "code" he just doesnt usually kill people. Keyword usually

I don't support gore fetishism with monetary investment, user.

t. casual.

I'm sure Supes can use some Kryptonian tech to regrow it after all is said and done

It could be a telepathic dream and amputated limbs have been reattached in real life much more in comics.

If Bruce can repleace Alfred's hand, he can do it with Lois' leg.

What if he gives him stomach cancer by x ray vision? Bet no one expects that level of trolling by superman, lol

Landis, please stop writing comic books. Please.

I think you're the one retarded here.

Superman doesn't kill PERIOD. No matter what the Youtube video you watched a while ago told you. He does have a code.

The first time Superman fought Manchester Black he used his heat vision focused through Manchester's corneas to lobotomize the part of his brain that gave him psychic powers.

So... Yeah.

That was only what he told him at first. Then revealed he only temporarily disabled them. I bet you saw the one panel on Sup Forums, or a grainy youtube video that cut out most of the movie it's from.

He did fuck part of his brain and then lied to Black just to have a laugh, though.

I described literally what happened in the book and never implied it was permanent. Stop being paranoid about le normies invading your space, you colossal faggot.

You don't know what lobotomize means if you think you didn't say it was permanent.

It's such an old horror of the butchery of early medicine that I wouldn't be surprised if few knew what an actual lobotomy is.

Uh? Yes he does.

>He does have a code
Why though? I mean one of the major "things" with Clark is that he's sorta of this example of indoctrination of romanticized Midwestern ideals, and one of ideals should be protecting you and yours at all cost. I don't know, Kal not being willing to kill has always felt needlessly tacked on.

Is that Bolin

>tfw to intelligent for figures of speech

Because he doesn't think Earth needs a super-powered outsider deciding who should live and who should die.

Ok but i think that rule shouldnt aply to aliens or gods/demons

Yeah just like Alfred's hand right? You guys are way too gullible.

Lobotomize is not used as a figure of speech by anyone. You also posted in reply to someone saying Superman should give him stomach cancer as if it was an equal feat to what he did before. Meaning you fully expected it had been that brutal.

But it's really easy to just back peddle and pretend it's what you meant the whole time when you're on the internet, so go for it. I'm sure I'll believe you if you repeat it enough times.

I don't get why Supes cauterised it. You do that when there is no hope of reattaching, not when you have access to Superspeed that can get the patient to pretty much any ER in the world, even some with magical or super advanced healing techniques.

It usually doesn't. Clark will go for the kill with Doomsday and sometimes Darkseid, because those two are so fucking dangerous.

He does. But this won't be an occasion where he kills.

Superman only kills if presented with no other choice between that and allowing innocents to die. That's his iron rule, and he won't break it no mater his personal fury at the enemy.

>Superman only kills if presented with no other choice between that and allowing innocents to die.
That was literally a one-time thing, and he only did that after a trial and after this we went into exile.

>That was literally a one-time thing
If it was a one time thing, does that mean that if he was in the similar situation - i.e. the choice between killing a villain or allowing innocents to die - he would let the innocents die?

It's an illusion, you clods. Black literally pulled this shtick in Ending Battle (except on a grander scale)

I am way more upset by this than I should be. It's stupid, I know it's stupid. But I'm shocked at how fast they went from cozy family goodness to good ol' cheap exploitative Geoff Johnsian character mutilation.

Mutilation of an iconic female character for the sake of motivating the dudes in her life? They're gonna eat so much shit over this...

Teri Hatcher: Best Lois.

Discuss.

When she was carrying the show because Superman was so Super-bland, you know you got it going on.

>Speaking ill of Hawaiian Dean Cain Superman
Fuck off.

>Super-bland
I thought Dean Cain was a pretty good choice for the role, but that's just me

I was introduced to Superman as a character through Byrne's comics and the show. Believe me, when I can remember Hatcher's voice and every inch of her legs, but I can't even remember what Cain sounded like, he wasn't very good.

I don't think its a major departure, or at least a permanent one. The amputation was pretty horrifying though.

Cain's Superman was kind of iffy, but his Clark was fucking 10/10.

Incredibly fappable show really.

Smallville Lois was miles better & hotter

It's an illusion, you dopes.

Manchester can do that, remember? He probably just repaired the damage Supes did.

Cain's Superman affected by Red Kryptonite was gold, though.

Thus raising the question of why Superman cauterized the leg thus making reattaching it impossible

It can be reversed, though.

Dr. Hamilton, Star Labs, Superman himself using Fortress of Solitude tech... Lois doesn't need to wear a cheap wooden leg.

I'd agree with that. I'd say only Christopher Reeve managed to get both roles right.

She can wear a prosthetic one like Karma.

Zod
Brainiac
Darkseid
Imperiex
Doomsday

Only Zod and Doomsday counts, and in one case he made a trial and went into exile, and in the other he forced himself to do it because he knew he would die.

Largely different from "why don't Superman just kill any trouble-makers?".

Re-read >Superman doesn't kill
And use your brain before you reply.

F

Well, fuck Lucy for participating in a stupid Sky-Jump contest.

I get that, but at the same time, if someone just cut off your wife's fucking leg, that shit should go out the window like last night 's chamber pot.

Manchester Black is the best thing to happen to DC

To be fair, he still doesn't know that Black is behind everything. What happened to Lois was the collateral effect of a big fight. He has no one to blame.

>give Superman a fun family after five years of broody forever-alone Superbro
>every fucking story puts Lois and Jon in mortal danger

Christ man, learn a new song already.

Superbro wasn't too broody tbqh, he was just very selfless and didn't really have much of a life because of it.

They really fucked up with SMWW too because every creator hated it so they ignored it in his solos, but since it technically was still a thing it meant that he couldn't get another gf to have the smaller moments with.

>Remember unlike others superman doesnt have a "code" he just doesnt usually kill people
Remember that if your dad weren't a famous director you'd still be begging people to read your college lined spiralbound notebook of "great" ideas.

Please don't bring Byrne into this. He had a contract that literally, not figuratively, prevented any editorial interference with his writing AND it was the last thing he wrote in the story. Exile was his successor's way of doing damage control on it.

It's questionable as to whether it's even canon any more.

Lois has to be one of the hottest Characters in DC now.

>The choice womb of the Super dick
You think Clark would choose a 2/10?

He would is this was CURRENT YEAR Marvel

I want to know if Superdad is still a weak piece of shit that could barely handle Doomsday

Not even close.

Kek

>Manchester Black

Is there any need for this character now that the actual Authority is in DC?

Hottest milf in the DCU

There is nothing to discuss, Hatcher was the quintessential Lois.
Smallville Lois is not legit. Smallville is a made up bullshit story, nothing in it is canon.

The Authority is not Superman's rogue.

>nothing in it is canon.
Either is anything else
What are you talking about

Lois and Clark followed the actual superman story, farmboy goes to big city but he's really superman.
Smallville had Clark playing fucking football for Christ's sake, one kid blindsides him and he would break his neck.

Smallville is a bastardizaiton of the story, nothing in the show followed the comics at all.

Didn't Doomsday kill Superman?

I want Lois to be my mommy.

Fun fact: this issue (or the one after, I can't quite remember) had Lucy Lane killed off. She was later brought back from death, a good couple of years before the absurdity that was (and is) post-Silver Age Jean Grey.
Pretty sure it was put quietly aside after Superboy Prime punched reality.
Damn it, just because Alfred's British doesn't mean he's got to be THAT loquacious. Just have him say "Quite." - same sentiment, but gets the meaning across a lot better.

Less is more, people!

Cut Alfred some slack. He had so little to say in that comic.

Lois Lane Milf of the Year All Years

So you only buy My Little Pony comics since they're family friend and violence free? OK

Yeah that was when superman was still weak. That's like saying raditz is still a match for goku

>Jon's got a statue of his dad in his room

They'll forget that it happened in a few years.
That's the delightful part of modern comics; nobody actually cares to read what the last guy wrote.