Get really into a webcomic

>Get really into a webcomic
>a grounded and enticing story
>really well written and developed characters
>Last update three months ago

Whats her name Sup Forums?

Blaster Nation.

VGCats to some extent but I understand the creator had a kid and needed to move on.

Blaster nation ended

Now I just sadly wait for the end of It Hurts with its final update

Power Nap.
Plus another one with Mass Effecty-aliens, really well drawn. Can't remember the name.
Also, obviously, Gone with the Blastwave.

Nedroid

I get the creator only makes a comic when he thinks something is funny, but holy fuck.

There was literally like 2 comics between the 2015 Halloween comics and the 2016 Halloween comics.

>3 months ago

That is nothing m8, come back when the last page was a cliffhanger that was released over a half-a-decade ago.

Gone with the Blastwave

Cheap Thrills

>Three months
That's cute

Three months ago is when I started reading this
My man

>Gone with the Blastwave
Meh, it never updated regularly, since the person doing it has specifically said they don't care the least about it. You can't miss something that was never really there.

Yeah, that was sad. Did anyone ever locate the artist to see if they were still alive?

By the Saints is my choice. Wasn't anything amazing, but it was an interesting revolutionary war comic. Last updated years ago, with the guy behind it saying his new job should give him more time to work on the comic. Complete radio silence since.

Kimmo has promised more constant updates more than once though, and he's had a GWTBW based patreon for a while now. The OP's premise also has very little to do with what you say about the comic and it's author.

Broodhollow. I loved Starslip, and I'm a sucker for that "maybe it's an elder horror, maybe it's all just a dream" setting it's got going.

It's been almost two years since Prequel has been updated.

Bad Bad things. Creators take a while to update. Hope it doesn't get dropped because story is intriguing

Pokemon Hard Mode
Speedrun

That's why you read shit by the Koreans, they've got much better work ethics than Americans.

But I thought that was the ending

>Koreans
*Russians, Frenchies, and Japanese.

>Thought It Hurts was stupid and juvenile and disliked the art
>Ended up being bored and reading up to strip 100 one day and it's grown on me ever since.
I'm gonna miss that stupid boy

Blasternation suck since Ashley send Matt to the friendzone...also the comic ended...and the end sucks!

Example dear user?

Nawlz is fucking dead and I cry every day desu

Pack street

But there has been an update recently and he says that he's going to commit to a more regular update schedule once again.

I was the same

People kept praising it

They said keep reading till strip 100

I love this series

>work ethics
Unless they get paid to make X comics a year, there is literally 0 obligation to draw anything.
It has nothing to do with work ethics.

Preque-pffft!

Hahaha!

This.

It's been 2 years since the last strip. Artist says it's still ongoing, but it looks like it's dead.

Scalie School. I just want to know who wins the volleyball game

Wait when did he stop cause I kept seeing like a new strip every week

Yo there was an update yesterday

Boxer Hockey
Hanna is not a boys name.
Hockey Zombie
Leave it to Jesus
Thinking Ape Blues ( this one was actually ended but I'm still sour)
Catena Cafe
And a few others I can't even remember any more.

Also just to meme it up Prequel.

Mystic Revolution. Kind of cheating since I really enjoyed this webcomic back in high school but looking back on it, it's generic MMO weeaboo shit.