Hey that's great advice Mr. Article.

SHUT UP.

>Sup Forums can't read the words "50 most racist tv shows of all time"

>>Sup Forums can't
stopped reading there 2bh

>commit suicide so it's not all bad
good idea, try it OP

wtf I love Seinfeld now

What, because it didn't have niggers shoehorned into every episode?

lol this is pretty funny actually

Aren't they all jews?

which show is the first

based lucas. how did he get away with it

Friends

but its satire though, right?

the satire of the past is the ideology of the future

Kramer probably isn't

HE'S A NIGGER

I'm skimming through the list and I honestly can't tell... some seem legit but then there is stuff like this

It's the writer of the article that's racist if they think that any alien with a big nose looks like a Jew.

The blurb for Seinfeld is really petty.

In fact, this whole article is fucking petty and written in the most obnoxious tone you possibly could and still call it journalism.

But cats aren't kosher.

>Find us Siam on a map
Uh it's Thailand
I don't get what point they're trying to make

In real life? Yeah
On the show Elaine is a shicksa (?) which is jew term for non Jewish woman
George is Italian and his parents are catholic (not sure if George ever fully converted to Latvian orthodox)
Not sure about Kramer , he mentions that he's not Jewish when he was running the "Jewish singles" dinner
(But he might have meant he was a non practicing Jew not that he wasn't ethnically Jewish)

Honestly I didn't see that. I thought it was a best-of list and you hated it because whoever Complex are liked it.

Alf was genuinely racist though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EHoOo5ZmFI

They say Elaine has "shiksa-appeal", in other words, she's a Jew who can pass for a gentile.

I think George's mother is Jewish and his father is Catholic or vice versa. I can't remember. Kramer is just Kramer. Elain is the Jewiest of Jew women yet is MEANT to be a WASP

George's dad is in Knights of Columbus and is Italian so he's catholic . Not sure about his mother.

Probably implying that racists don’t know that Asians isn’t a modern term, or, alternatively, the author thinks that Siam is a made up country full of Chinese stereotypes

Seinfeld did not age well

the writer is racist af for thinking that weird alien is a jew

It aged like cheetos.

Whatever you say, pal.

He's also a Freemason

Why are they wearing the hats? Why isn't Kramer wearing one? Why is Jerry looking so thick?