Oh boy I love our Paradise Island

>oh boy I love our Paradise Island
>the place where I grew up, provided to us by actual gods, rich in food and with a stable, immortal population that had hundred of years to learn from personal experience
>there's nothing that we need that isn't plentiful on it
>oh boy, the man's world is so horrible, I'll fix it

Is Wondie one of the most patronizing superheroes ? She's a good person but looking at her background it's like a rich frat boy watching a documentary about Africa and going "oh boy, the world of black is in chaos, I must go there and lead them".

All Superhero are patronizing if you look at it that way

>hurr derr other people are retards let me do the right thing

Not as patronizing as Batman

The difference between Batman and WW is that the former doesn't come from a paradise, he went through a personal tragedy and grew up in our world, knowing that surviving is often a struggle and can understand what motivates most people.

Hell, even Superman grew up among humans, had issues fitting in as a kid and some struggles and he knows why things are like they are.

You sound like one of those assholes who makes up excuses not to donate to charities.

You don't need an excuse not to donate to charity.

How? The dude life story is pretty much like Buddha.

I love how Batman Begins had Bruce abandoning all his healthy to go travelling the world without anything living among the lower social classes. I'm glad that the comics adopted this.

Buddha's parents were gunned down in an alley ?

Of course not, dummy. They didn't had guns back then. They were hit by arrows.

>this is what republicans actually believe

I remember when a Wondy fan got super mad at me after I said a princess from a magic island wasn't any better raised than a farmboy from Kansas.

most charities are literal scams

In an alley ?

>oh boy, the man's world is so horrible, I'll fix it
Well THERES ya problem. WW never went "I'll fix it" it was always more an "I'll help them".
She never went around as morally superior but honest to her beliefs and a genuine interest in helping those in need.

>She never went around as morally superior

She always act morally superior, is usually Superman that has to remind her that humans don't like to be bossed or have their shit changed by force by someone who regards themselves as gods.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic since your pic actually has Diana saying she didn't view herself as superior.

It still show her being a holier-than-thou and needing Clark to teach her obvious shit about people because differently from her he actually is human.

She also get all flattered and wet when Clark says she is perfect.

She never says anything in the pic other than ask if Superman sees her as perfect. All you've is Superman lecturing Wonder Woman on the need of his human identity so he can live among humans as one of them instead of being Superman 24/7, because she questioned him why he isn't Superman all the time since he could do more that way, and him continuing to lecture her about not putting herself above humans or telling them what to do, special her who's a perfect being untouched about shit.

It's literally all about Superman having to teach Wonder Woman about humanity in a Wonder Woman comic.

>source: Fox (((News)))

You need to stop reading shitty comics by Superfags.
Try reading WW comics written by people who like her, or at least try to make her likeable and not just use her to amp up their favorite character.

It is a Wonder Woman one-shot drawn by Alex Ross. It's much the comic any casual would read to learn more about Wondy. That's the Wonder Woman DC wants to sell.

more of a designated shitting street really

>implying
Most charities are scams run by Christians. I'm sorry; run by "Christians."