What is the worst Spider Elsa video you've ever seen?

What is the worst Spider Elsa video you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have read one fox 2 babys but i will never watch a Spider Elsa can't take anymore autism in my life

None, because I am not such afaggot that I would watch such abominable garbage.

Spider-Man Elsa Shitposts on Sup Forums

Spider-Man x Elsa best ship

>TFW you jacked it to the video of the pink Spider-girl sisters getting fat
>And the one with the fat princesses

None, because I have better things to do than watch that.

Why is this a thing?.

In 25 years or so, do you think Disney will do an official crossover movie just to sate the horrible, horrible nostalgia that will inevitably arise from the Spider Elsa phenomenon?

idk but millions of kids around the world are watching this shit

The Creation of these videos ought to be punishable by Crucifixion.

Gosh, I do feel bad for these kids when they grow up. They might be the first generation to hate their early childhood.

So as long as Marvel doesn't get the stupid idea to do Spider Elsa variant covers for webhead's comics. Ugh.

YAMERO

Shit like this is why I can never take Spiderman seriously anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

I've deliberately avoided watching these videos to shield myself from the autism. What are they about anyway?

usually nursery rhimes

The one where Elsa had giant smelly feet made me gag. So that one.

Are the videos shipping them or something?

robo-kids don't count

>remember back in 2005-2007 searching spider-man would lead to tas or some interesting lore videos
>any kid that searches spider-man now is either greeted by the elsa videos or the shitty disney cartoon
We're fucked aren't we?

THIS!

I want to be able to look up Spider-Man again and not get this kind of shit. When will Disney intervene?

kinda hot tee bee aich

I remember cool shit popping up like (sometimes decent sometimes shitty) fan animations. I even remember someone made a mini-movie based on a fight scene from The Night Gwen Stacy Died.arc using Spider-Man and Green Goblin figurines. Shit was cash.

Now it's this cancer everywhere.

All of them
Holy shit they should be ashamed of themselves

>implying Disney isn't shadow funding this to keep their properties firmly in the collective consciousness, no matter how deplorable the actual material is

Geez user, it's like you've never run a company before.

AND FUCKING NUERSERY RHYME

DADDY FINGER DADDY FINGER WHERE ARE YOU

They are nonsensical videos to keep toddlers quiet for a few minutes.

Ah. So it is complete bullshit then.

I can continue to never watch them.

I swear thse videos are going to turn Spiderman into a punchline for the next few decades, just like Super Friends did with Aquaman

>Tfw unable to find that lego Spiderman film some dude made which had Spidey, Mary Jane and Dock Ock against George Lucas, with Lego Creator Robots, a lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and some Lego Sports basketball player with "Walker on his shirt", and one of the robots apparently burning in actual fire.

What?

Holy fuck, that was how I stumbled across Toei's Supaidaman.
>It was on the week Spiderman 3 came out.
>That was 10 years ago.

HOLY SHIT! I think I remember those! Fuck, Spider-Man use to have great youtube videos. Fuck these assholes for starting this trend.

I weep for the future of the species.

got a link?