What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>slags

Potato genes

She used to have "anorexia" then they made her believe that she wasn't "healthy" enough

Brit bong genes + people convinced her to get fat

What do you mean? That bitch was always hideous.

Looks like a great deal.

she's not british you fucking spack

>Evanna Patricia Lynch (born 16 August 1991) is an Irish actress and model.
>model
Surely not in the last five years or so?

I'd still fuck her

Looks like she was hit by that spell Hermione used on Harry to fuck up his face so he wouldn't be recognized

She stopped taking care of herself, that's it.

Literally most people JUST themselves by not taking decent care of their bodies.

She looks mighty fine to me

>He unjusted himself just to be justed again

What's the point?

Puberty ya fucking pedo

Sometimes puberty and live choices turn out wrong.

Emma Watson's the only one who got out of puberty well.

she moved to Hungary

weight gain

Fuck this is depressing

>Emma Watson's the only one who got out of puberty well.

Irish DNA.

You're not thinking four dimensionally, She may have grown old, but your children..

Luna Lovefood

Honestly that's just a really bad picture of her. She actually looks like this now. This photo is much more recent, taken a couple months ago.

not stopping at the peak age of 14

The fuck? Did she get stung by a bee or something?

Imagine being Daniel Radcliffe
No!

its prolly just lack of genius grade personal fashion stylist and gym trainer.

Probably doesnt/ couldn't afford one during his hiatus not on movie budget.

He didn't deserve this.

Manlets get what they deserve

He's dating an Amerimutt now so he deserves whatever he gets.

How did you fags not see this coming. Look at her dumb face, she was destined to be ugly

nah.
he simply didn't care.
you underestimate how much you can do with a bit of effort.

how do you go from this

>ummm a millionaire could do it so what's your excuse
Imagine being this detached from reality

Which are uglier? Bong or German women?

Why do women put so much cake on their face they start to look like generic cartoon. They were so full of life and felt like actual human beings when they were kids. Now it might as well be a robot, they all look the same with that layer of cake

she looks so british on the right

>when you unjust yourself only to be forced to participate in the justing of your most famous acting achievement

>What went wrong?
She was born English.

>anglo genes

You don't need to be a millionaire and spend shitloads of money on a personal trainer, a dietitian, and a fashion expert in order to look good. It's easier with professional help, but you don't need them.
Just exercise regularly and eat healthy, everyone can do that. Don't even need a gym membership, you can just go jogging outside and do push-ups in the comfort of your own home.

She's Irish

>implying there's a difference

Same shit an island over.

No 56% action

please delete this

>those hands on the right

What did she mean by this?

That no self respecting white man would go near her with that fucking terrible acne

you're saying it like being Irish is better.

I've never seen that skin condition before. Is it just weird purple acne or a huge allergic reaction?

potato genes

reminder that (((hollywood))) pumped the kids chock full of hormone blockers to keep them looking as short/young as long as possible so they could keep filming

Mark isn't super rich, but he's worth millions. But you don't need millions to dress decent and go outside and exercise.

Of course there is. Just like how people from Wales or Scotland look slightly different. They're different countires where people have reproduced for generations resulting in a distinct overall look, just like how people from Germany look different compared to people from France. Just because countries are bordered or close to each other doesn't mean they all have the same genes.

Looks like a prime slag, what's your problem poof?

It happens to all those cute UK kids.
They grow up to be fucked up versions of what people thought they were going to look like.
Malfoy was supposed to be the next Zack Morris but puberty was brutal with him.

Emma Watson became a soy girl who looks like she should be Ellens gf.

Prince William looked like he was is a boy band but became this thing he is now.

UK doesn't get no 56%

Why does she have a 5 o'clock shadow?

she probably reverted to looking cool again, show a pic from late 2017

I use to be JUSTED all the fuckin' time, then 2 years ago I started eating less and less and finally one meal a day, it unjusted so much, I was never obese but just skinnyfat, pretty trim now so I am improving cardiovascular health by also running a lot more.

if i saw her at a club i would definitely try it on with her

>having to be around anglo genes all the time while knowing most of the world's wominz are way better looking
Life is agony

unironically this

losing weight is 99% mental, you literally don't need a fucking thing other than good mental fortitude

kek

food

Council estate genes. They look cute when they're younger but turn into hogs when they get a few years on them.

how do you go from this

Irish, this is what happens to your precious Celtic goddesses.

hey..hows it going?

No way

Yeah she's still ugly in that picture m8. Looks like a God damn alien.

This is why you rape em while they're young

God I hate fatties and their fucking excuses.

Anglo genes

Bong genes.

Just imagine she grew up to be Emily Kinney instead and it's all good.

When are you guys going to uncuck yourselves and admit that the younger the woman, the better

>britcucks

>Daniel chadcliffe vs virgin Ronald wensdaymydudes

This

Absolutely thiccc

Young Game of Thrones actors all became goblins too.

Americans are into asses not titts.

>implying Ireland isn't rightfully british

Absolutely nothing

T. Assnigger
And now ukeurope belongs to Islamic kiddie diddlers we all lose mate

>implying Britain isn't rightfully Celtic

Male pattern baldness really doesn't suit women

No, in this timeline everyone gets the bad ending. We must embrace reality as it is, hideous.

And I thought this pic was bad.

Actually, "raping em while they're young" is what causes shit genes like this. It's usually the father or an uncle who does those things and there's definitely a smell of inbreeding going on in her family somewhere down the line, she looks like the product of incest.

>hurr inbreeding
Pakistan is still going strong m8

Reminds me of this piece of kinography

I'm just about to fap please post the pasta

i still would

>T. Assnigger
So... an American? kek

being caked in make-up really only makes it worse. She looks fucked up

what the FUCK IS THIS SHIT? Looks shopped desu

If by some unholy curse this is real, Christ... Not even Brandon was this JUSTed

The only one in Harry Potter that actually became a turbochad twat annihilator was the guy that played Neville