/rlg/ - Reylo General

Spin the Kino Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ada5j1xQ-5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ibUITbFSrlQ
ever-hungry-aria.tumblr.com/post/147003860729/just-a-regular-evening-in-reys-and-kylos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for pure

second for P O E T R Y

can we ban this cancer in 2018?

fuck

Happy new year to all you guys but Adam in particular.

Is this picture real?

Does anyone have scans of the art book?

That little foot shuffle she does while looking directly at Adam before John switches places with her. She really does seem overtly conscious of him... crap those pairing them together are getting to me.

Trips confirm pottery

endgame right here lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Ada5j1xQ-5Y

For TLJ dude who just posted the scans for TFA 4 days ago said that it hasn't been scanned yet but when it does he'll post the whole thing. Seen some images flying around tho.

I hope this guy doesn't fuck the same way he fights because Rey's pussy is not going to last long

No, shopped from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ibUITbFSrlQ

happy ending when feelsbadman

she gon need to share so she can recover

Go to bed John.

>share

????
fuck off

How old is /rlg/?

>www.strawpoll.me/14740438

Calm down Rey.

Ben kissed another girl and there's nothing you can do about it short of going back in time and murdering her yourself before he does

>implying Ben has mustered the courage to actually kiss the girl
>implying he hasn't started sweating profusely and then ran to his hut to hide while all the other Padawans laughed

It all happened the same night Luke went to ambush Ben in his sleep. You know what they say about one bad day.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Rey.

actual photo of Daisy Ridley's ass

>Tfw will never get to run my fingers through Adams hair
it looks so insanely soft and fluffy...

He has really nice hair

Hey Rey, why don't you just share Kylo's giant dick with Rowley. She is a very friendly female KOR.

He really does!

I just realized she kinda looks like me and I'm not sure how to feel.

She has bigger tits than Rey kek

Why chose the scavenger when you have this KoR in your side?

that's supposed to be a secret bruv don't be exposin that shit ya git

Probably because they are doing a chinese promo and they didnt want the black guy in the middle

That's Rey's ass. Not Ridley's

because the scavenger is the one who makes him feel not alone. Until she rejected and betrayed him of course.

Some of you should learn how to take a joke and I say this as a Reylofag myself.

Rowley has a fling with Hux.

a lot of the responses on here are just from salty losers that self identify with Kylo Ren and hate being reminded of the fact that edgy misanthropes who go around killing everyone and their father don't get the girl. Just because Finn Diesel and Inside Llewyn Dameron don't bang Rey doesn't mean she has to get with Ren and rule over the shitty empire like in your midnight fantasies, this isn't fucking Celebrity Bachelor. Go jerk off to your animes you stupid neckbeards

what?

Who hurt you?

Nice pasta faggot.

no copypasta this thread is pure

So kikes and chinks both hate the nigs? Kikes like the whites to be blacked though which doesn't fare well in Asia

8.5/10 not the worst bait I've seen desu

You guys continuingly arguing with the anons who bring up the Jedi Temple girl just to rile you up when all of us obviously know that this is a seemingly inconsequential detail in the art book and this is not Twilight with romantic triangles. Just go with it.

I wasn't one of those anons I hope he fucked Rowley just to piss off purity-fags.

>choosing the literal who scavenger who betrays you for her dumb friends that she knew for like a day
>not choosing the qt KoR who is also your first and only kiss and is always loyal followed you after you columbined Master Luke's school and is still loyal would never be tree
>also she has a cool outfit that fits your boyband and doesn't dress like a hobo with a stick

Rowley is the patrician choice. Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Of course it's not twilight. But Kylo is a young man with raging with hormones. He and Rowley could be friends with benefits. He didn't need to be in love with Rowley to fuxx her.

Rowley was just a drawing Ben made on his pillow.

Rowley sounds like those mentally ill roasties that only get wet while thinking of serial killers. So I bet she'd be crazy in bed if you just slapped and choked her around

She's probably obsessively in love with him though and will go full yandere on Rey when she realizes the sandrat stole his heart.

t. Rey

Perfect friend with benefit for Kylo and his temper.

Anyone has cool Reylo videos to recommend? Not AMVs, but theories and reviews. Already watched Vincent Vendetta's and Wayward Jedi's

anidala is unironically kino

>tfw you realize this is from when Luke busts in and Ben looks fucking terrified

I feel so bad. Luke is like Freddy Kruger to him probably.

I want a scene like this.

he trully is the most punished out of all this i hope makes it with rey

Stop this please. You can do it. It's not too late.

What if KOR are all female (human and alien) knights? Does Disney ever confirm about it?

Reylo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anidala

Anidala was not that bad too at the end

>IT RHYMES

>make dopey edgy white boy villain
>set him up for the stronk womyn main protagonist to knock down
>make him a complete joke with an inferiority complex over not filling his ancestor's shoes, being prone to temper tantrums that Stormtroopers have humorously learned to recognize and steer clear of, and looking like a doofus when Rey outplays him with mind tricks
>gamut of thinkpieces likening him to the "nice guy" phenomenon, GamerGate, the alt-right, straight white cismale privilege, white boy school shooters, etc.
>most popular "ship" is him with the Rey anyway (with some very upset that "Finnrey" gets no attention at all)
>women from the cast and fandom openly gush over him anyway
>entire focus of the sequel trilogy shifts to him anyway
>sequel makes him less of a joke and more of a sympathetic, tragic figure by showing how his fall from grace was the direct result of someone trying to punish him for something he didn't even do yet
>sequel salts the Earth on his main competition for Rey by pairing Finn with some throwaway new character
Was this one of the attempts at "subversion" by Rian? For Kylo to be seemingly played straight in The Force Awakens by J.J. Abrams, only for everyone to have the rug pulled out from under them in The Last Jedi?

Even if it's getting more popular now, Reylo didn't come out of nowhere, which is why there are people who saw it in 2015 and have been correctly speculating about the forcebond since mid 2016. Given all the parallels to the prequels and the references to classics it looks more like it was planned from the start than subverted by Rian.

Have a good year fellow anons. We're all reylo softbois, the right alternative to Luke soyboys

Does anyone actually have good footage of this scene?

DELETE THIS

I like it

Haha, cute!

The third post with the gif illustratres this obvious similarity even better.

beep boop

kek

I hope SW9 bombs so hard, they preemptively cancel the Kenobi and Solo spin-offs.

On the other hand, /reylo/ is the only bit of joy I can diverge from this shit show reboot. It wasn't worth killing SW lore over it but hey, can't stop the Mouse.

Solo comes out this year user

ever-hungry-aria.tumblr.com/post/147003860729/just-a-regular-evening-in-reys-and-kylos

in like, 140 days i think.

None of the KoR in the forceback resemble a female figure

If you look phasma at the first time and don't hear her voice you can tell is a man

Nigga

NOT AGAIN!
How do these keep popping back up? What the fuck? Why did Rian even give you fucks a chance at this?

I'm mostly here to fawn over Kylo/Adam...

Since two days ago I have been trying to throw logic at Sup Forums and failing miserably.

The Mandator-IV is a good ship and Reylo is not a good ship (pun VERY intended) and I have been trying to explain both to this whole damn board for too long now.

Also, you're either a girl on Sup Forums or gay.

>Reylo is not a good ship

dont be so triggered user

Remember me?

The "Reyux forever" shitposter?

Well guess what? I so far have found that nothing short of orbital autosage can bring these threads down and I can'r deal with all you brainlets even TRYING to fight back against weaponized Asperger's. You know who will win. I will bring these threads down whenever I can.

I'm a girl, yeah! Not sure what that has to do with anything though? I'm just here to share images of Adam and have some light discussion.

Also, "fuck" and "kek" are not arguments and never will be.

perma ban is incoming user, thanks for self expose

Its basically the closest thing to Revan/Bastila that were gonna get.

Huh?

You are no mod! What do you think you can do to me? Call in the mods or some shit? Well no FUCKING way the mods are coming CLOSE to this SHIT thread and now i'm just SPERGING randomly aw mother FUCKER!

Oh look guys it's the self confessed autist 15 yo from prequel memes. Did you spam enough threads on the sequelmemes sub, redditfaggot? Doesn't special school start this week?

Revan/Bastila isn't stupid, though.

But this has become a shit tier thread.

Who hurt you user?