How did Marvel go from being the more down-to-earth and edgier publisher between the big two to where they're now...

How did Marvel go from being the more down-to-earth and edgier publisher between the big two to where they're now essentially pumping out comedy books in all their titles?

Things change, user.

I would not call them comedy, just bad.

>in all of there titles
Nice meme, 0.20 shillings have been deposited into your account.

keep trying maybe you can convince enough people to buy enough DC garbage to keep them alive until March

You already know the answer to this.

Do we really need 12 "Marvel is shit" threads every hour of every day? Gets kind of tiring after awhile

You prefer 12 "DC is shit" threads every hour of every day?

is comedy not considered down-to-earth?

They kinda deserve it.
Marvel has taken idiotic stance which even they admitted and yet they wont budge.

Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums, over here everyone loves DC comics right now, it's their live action works that no one likes.

I will take that as a "yes."

I see no difference. Circle jerk threads are cancer regardless of the company, Sup Forums-kun

this

get these fucks off our board!

You say that like Sup Forums isn't DC Central. It's been a non-stop love fest for DC, especially since Rebirth. Fortunately they deserve it and the threads are far less frequent

We all know it was because of Joss Whedon.

The first Avengers movie is LITERALLY the most profitable and successful thing to ever be published with the Marvel brand on it. By several magnitudes.

It would have been more surprising if they HADN'T tried to imitate it.

>to where they're now essentially pumping out comedy books
Well they are comics.

I can't tell if this being ironic or just severe autism

Someone post the muslim lady who's in charge

>The first Avengers movie is LITERALLY the most profitable and successful thing to ever be published with the Marvel brand on it.
What does this say about our society?

No, fuck you and this shitty pic, company warsfags need to go, DC and Marvel fans can actually /co-exist fairly well, look at any Shared Universe thread and you'll see what I'm talking about.

so basically what happened to DC with the 60s batman?

adam west was a hit so the comics followed the tv's style?

They're not going anywhere. No matter where you go there are always brand warriors to shitpost. Just look at Sup Forums and how often the Sonyfans shitpost at everything else

The point is don't blame dc/marvel fans, actual fans who enjoy actual comics read shit from all corners of the industry.

We all know the foundation for all the quirky comedy bullshit was laid far before Disney bought Marvel.

All their talented writers keep leaving.

That's like saying Nolan's Dark Knight was responsible for 90s image.

But before all the Disney bullshit he was doing things like Daredevil or Jessica Jones that had nothing to do with quirky comedy.

Don't you know that everything bad is Bendis' fault?

people like to read and see that. people like to read and watch edgy stuff too (batman for example) but money has shown people are now liking more comedic stuff

This isn't that far from the truth actually
Current state of X-Men
Current state of Ironman
Civil War 2
Current state of Guardians of the Galaxy
Sabotaging Agent Venom
Wasting Angela on cosmic crap

Yeah, there are other problems, but the majority of them can be linked back to Bendis

>all of there
What?

>Not wanting to read the hero you always loved, but now teenaged and/ or diverse.
Black teen Spider-man!
Teen X-men!
Brown teen Ms Marvel!
Teen vagina Hawkeye!
Brown teen Ghost Rider!
Teen Wasp!
Black Captain America!
Lady Thor!
Black Teen Iron Man(female)!
Teen Half Brown Nova!
Brown Teen Gay Ms America!
Lady Wolverine!