Is Wonder Woman the worst character in the Injustice Universe?

Is Wonder Woman the worst character in the Injustice Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vZXwMXwOa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All Injustice characters are the worst Injustice characters.
Except for Plastic Man

Even Batman?

No that's Harley Quinn. I cheered when WW stabbed her

Batman.

ESPECIALLY BATMAN

Pretty much, cause it's yet more of the Kingdom Come bullshit where Diana is made out to be a complete asshole outside of her own book. Seriously, it's only ever in other shit that she's written like this weird Xena caricature. Even FINCH wrote her as being a generally nice person! Granted, she acted like a dumb teenager in that run, but still.

And frankly, I'm torn, being a fan of both properties, but NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.

That's Harley Quinn, but WW is seriously the villain of both games

What she did, she did for love.

top judging.

Yeah Batman being an asshole is one of the reasons why this all goes to hell, but Wonder Woman has a pretty big influence in this.

She was the worst by a country mile. Even Damien was more sympathetic despite being a whiny little shit during the entire comic series.

>trying to hop on the superdick before the carter is cold

Her and Batman

Her model looks really ugly here

Wonder Woman is the worst character in anything. After her movie flops we will never see her again and I'll just laugh and laugh

No that's still Batman, followedby Hal Jordan.

Wonder Woman will always suffer to make Superman look sympathetic.

>such is the life of a Carolfag

Imagine how fucking bad this game is going to look in 5 years, meanwhile games with good artstyles like Wind Waker from 2002 will still hold up

You could say the same about Harley Quinn.

Just sayin'

Her or Damian.

Damian in Injustice 2 is so insufferable it is almost impressive.

>And frankly, I'm torn, being a fan of both properties, but NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.
They did do research. In I1 Good Supes and Good Wondy call out their counterparts for being cunts. Because this game only takes place in the bad universe we only get asshole versions of the two. It's kinda weird that DC lets Boon do that shit while they're trying to get their non-Batman properties to succeed.

But especially Bart

But Batman's a good guy who's trying to do the right thing.

It's the pecking order.

Batman needs to look better than Superman. Superman needs to look better than Wonder Woman. And WW is Queen Bitch because people only care about Supes and Bats.

The problem isn't that Good Universe Wonder Woman was nice, the problem there's no explanation why Bad Universe Wonder Woman's such a cunt other than her power worship and lust for Superman.

>NRS bothers to do basic research on the Legion of Super-Heroes, but not Wonder Woman? What the fuck.

They know how Wonder Woman is supposed to be. In Injustice 1, the main universe Wonder Woman is nothing at all like Injustice Wonder Woman.

It's just seems like that NRS were put into a corner and decided to make Injustice Wondy into a bad person, since that'd make sure that things would stay shit without things being too complicated.

Literally every reviewer is praising the facial animations.

Sup Forums is right there.

I really hate how black and white Injustice is.

I cannot support Supes since he went off to deep end, but if he was just for killing big shots who threaten huge groups of people then I could see his point.

Mean pwhile Superman is just "MAUHAHAAHAH I AM GOING TO MURRRRRDER YOU ALLLLL".

People are just sore Bruce seems to just let Quinn do whatever the fuck she wants considering how this all started. Batman is obviously the good one, like he is basically in everything outside of comics.

I hope to God they bring back Good Wondy and Supes, Injustice versions of the two leave me feeling depressed

I thought I2 was going to be an exploration of how Batman might be corrupted by the same temptations as Superman. All that shit about the lines being redrawn ended up being worthless. Everyone just joins up with Batman and he gets the unambiguously happy ending where everything works out because reasons.

>People are just sore Bruce seems to just let Quinn do whatever the fuck she wants

Them seemingly sleeping together doesn't help, either.

Wonder Woman is like some crazy, desparate ex that reppears after guy loses his wife in accident.

Lady Macbeth would be a much simpler reference.

>I miss the people we once were.
>Me too.

T_T

I knew they weren't going to deal evil Batman but it would have been neat. Also if they went down that road the whole line about "I miss they people were back then" hit closer to home

It likely was meant to be. Characters like Atrocitus and Kara were developed first and they were probably meant to play more of a role. Who knows what went on behind the scenes between January and release. Likely even earlier since they probably were working on the story trailer for quite awhile.

I should not have read the comments below that clip. Just pissed me off.
I'm guessing they toyed with redeeming Supes considering how close he comes in the game. But really I2 is pretty irrelevant in Batman's ending anyway. Clark gets thrown into the Phantom Zone but he's probably going to get out, everyone else is in jail. So what are they going to do for the next game?

Probably follow Superman's ending

Yeah, they probably bring back the prime universe from the first game where Superman and the rest of Justice League beat Brainiac and have to return to beat Brainiac Superman. We might get a cute scene with Prime Clark, Lois and his daughter.

>We got no Dick because of moody brat Damian
>They have the audacity to call him Nightwing

Damian is insufferable no matter what

timfag pls.

No that's batman

Her and Batman are tied into complete cunts that could have fixed everything if they actually cared about being good friends.

Instead we got a tyrannical bitch that masturbates to Superman and a fucking moron that nearly ruined the planet and was a terrible friend for the one person that actually needed him to be more than just "the dark knight". Fuck them.

Good Lord, Batman is a pile of shit.

Why the fuck Batman needs to serve as Superman's baby-sitter? Superman's a grown man, for fuck's sake. If he decided to kill people and dominate the world, that's not Batman's fault for not being there to pull his ear, that's Superman's fault for being a cunt.

What did more did you expect from Batman?

Supes went bananas right after he killed Joker, no matter how many times abata tried to convince him that is not the way he would shit on him.

Dude like millions of people fucking died because of Joker. That's fucking insane, Joker absolutely needed to die. Supes is 100% at fault for all the evil shit he did but Batman gave him the cold shoulder when Supes turned up in the cave looking for help.

This whole universe is fucking retarded though, can we go somewhere we're Wondy isn't a complete cunt? I'm so sick of her.

I feel bad for WW fans

I think that would be cool, but I don't know if they will, Batman's ending seems like it's canon. I hope not because I'm sick to death already of Batman vs Superman being the focus.

GODDAMN IT I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT COMMENT

At least they've got the movie. Maybe it'll be decent. But yeah they got fucked over the worst.

cunt vs cunt Injustice 3
That should be the name.
I hate the hero vs hero shit .
This is the reason why I do not read marvel comics

I hope who gets a new batman and superman game where they are friends.
With batcow titus alfred the cat and jon and dami-and damis bros

You don't know how to be good friends.

is wonder woman the worst character in whatever she appears ?

Do we have a guild yet?

Nah, that's Harley.

i want that game.

>On one hand Wonder Woman is acting horribly for no reason
>On the other, we only ever see Regime-Damian, so he has no contrast
The more I consider this, the more trouble I have deciding who ended up worse.

harley is fun in animated series and plenty of stories
she is shit in injustice for sure, but not everywhere else

problem with these series is that they try to picture "intelligent" people, super intelligent geniuses, the most intelligent man on the planet, the most intelligent entity on the universe and so on
AND THEY ALL KEEP MAKING RETARDED CHILDISH STUPID DECISIONS that everyone can see how dumb it is even before any story unfolds

feels like there isnt any smart writer left in the fucking planet

Are you the same person that keeps trying to push this? There's no evidence of it. You're projecting.

Is Batman letting clown pussy cloud his judment

Yes. The shittiest character list goes
Wonder Woman > Joker > Superman.

Superman was on the train to not being among the shittiest until the final act of Injustice2 and you see Clark didn't learn shit and is a piece of shit.

>Diana's a manipulating cunt
>Clark's a tyrant who murders children
>Bruce is a delusional hypocrite

i dont think she can help herself her dad is the god of war

Is Zeus, actually.

She ends up betraying daddy for dat kryptonian cock.

she said she is a goddess of war in the game

I don't need your pity! But it's appreciated nonetheless. Why is it so hard for these people to understand that she's supposed to be kind, compassionate, and maternal? Fuckin' hell.

>I hate the hero vs hero shit.
That's part of the reason we got Rebirth in the first place, cause everyone got sick and tired of heroes acting like assholes years ago.

This is why Injustice Bruce sucks. Getting butt mad over Clark going SuperHitler? Fine makes sense. Getting mad that he killed the Joker? Fuck off Bruce he killed millions of people he's a fucking terrorist.

>Clark is a prisoner in the phantom zone
>Diana is a prisoner on Themyscira
>anyone else who was with the regime are in jail
>Batman reforms the JL with Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Harley Quinn (why is she not locked up?), The Flash etc

Is there really anywhere to go after Injustice 2? I think the next game should just go back to good earth and feature the normal JL.

I miss the good Superman and Wonder Woman.

Killing the Joker represents a larger issue, that is Superman taking a life.

Is it me or is Bane trying to flirt with her?

I did too, shame Supergirl had to save her, she should've have just bled out.

wait is Diana a prisoner again on Themyscira cause in one of the intro lines GL tells cheetah that Diana is imprisoned by the guardians. Unless I am losing my mind and remembering wrong

go to the other universe

Can you really blame Clark for killing the Joker? His city just got nuked and Joker literally said he was going to try and top it.

If Clark hadn't killed the Joker, he would've broken out again and nuked another city on a bigger scale.

Why does Injustice Hal get so much flak? Killing Guy was a terrible thing to do but compared to all the other shits in the Injustice universe its pretty tame. Especially considering its implied the Yellow ring is causing him to act like a lunatic

I miss Good Supes. I wish he would come back and be himself after the phantom zone. I would love if he's all good guy Supes and WW is still the same crazy bitch and Clark chooses bros before hoes and just roasts her stupid ass calling her insane and shit.

So basically you want a Superman who's a child murderer to be redeemed and for Wonder Woman to be thrown further under the bus for his sake?

Goddamn, man. Some Superman fans are awful.

Batfags have an animosity towards the world's finest team and would rather see them at eachother's throats than being friends.

Especially when Superman's evil and Batman's the hero.

What about Batman and Supergirl are the new World's Finest?

Regime Superman is a monster. There's no redeeming him. Only heroic death could clean his sins.

Yes. This WW is a bitch and ruined Superman.
Not true. Batfan here and love Superman and I want him to be friends with Batman again.

I hope we get cocky little shit good guy Damian to show up one day.

I'm not saying they have to redeem regime Superman, he's too far gone.

They should just bring back the good earth with the normal heroes. Supergirl and Batman as the world's finest would just not be the same.

>that is Superman taking a life.

Oh please. Like he hasn't done it before.

>Yes. This WW is a bitch and ruined Superman.

More like Superman ruined Wonder Woman again so they could justify his downfall.

I'd blame him for killing him and running away to hide. He should have turned himself in and let a jury decide if he was wrong or not. Better yet, he should have let Joker live to stand trial. If the jury doesn't give him the death penalty, then kill the motherfucker. The next time Joker tries to escape again, ditto.

>Supergirl and Batman as the world's finest would just not be the same.

Why?

None of this shit would have happened if Batman just accepted some criminals do have to die. Reign Superman in a bit.

Goddess of war, not daughter of the god of war.

Green Arrow: I know I'm the new guy, but do you really trust Harley?
Bruce: She's a changed person since the joker died. Mostly.

@17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=_vZXwMXwOa0

All you have to do for injustice Bruce to forgive you is to suck the Batcock.

>Better yet, he should have let Joker live to stand tria

It would be useless. Faggot would escape in a week.

This game made me hate Batman. Holy shit, this game made me hate the trinity more than fucking Dawn of "Justice".

Even if Batman accepted some criminals have to die Superman would still try to control the world and overreact every time Batman would disagree with him on that.

Wait, if she's the Goddess of war why isn't her power tied to war and conflict like Ares?

Fuck off.

Even casuals hate him in it.

Superman and Batman are both grown men who can make their own decisions and have their ideals.

As of a Injustice 2, Batman is teaching Kara how to be a superhero and instilling all of his values on her.

He was a little bitch even before turning yellow. Hell, his shitty personality in the comics was exactly the same before switching.