Itt exact moment where you dropped a show or film

itt exact moment where you dropped a show or film

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Bran_Stark
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Arya_Stark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Because of the gay, black soldier?

(((The Expanse)))

If you haven't read the books you're going to have a few more nasty surprises.

>Lesbian Orthodox Inquisitor who mated with a sheboon through science!
>Adm. Souther is homo
>Holden turns into a reddit-tier soyboy with into Amos to keep him in check, literally gets fred johnson killed because the ship attacking them is crewed by Naomi's mutt bastard son.

Only based god-emperor Duarte is going to end this stream of shit.

Just torrent the audiobooks.

go back to /lit/

Dropped the show when the fedora detective died.

luk at all the words this bookfag write lmao

THICCCCC

What was with the fat ugly uncordinated """badass""" mexican lady soldier?

Honestly.

>women
>niggers

lmao

the expanse is sjw shit done right. none of it bothered me in the least and to be frank, there's a ton of racism in the show, it just so happens to be directed to the inhabitants of other planets/belters, and not white/brown/black pipo. this is a realistic development too. it's how racism will evolve.

I want her to sit her THICC martian ass down on my face in Earth gravity soooooooooooo bad

Fuck, you tards are really asking for a race war aren't you. I hope you fucks get your wish and your country implodes.

i can see it now, decades after the war ends they'll still be finding mass graves of blacks and minorities, some containing thousands...

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

If a race war broke out there would only be a temporary economic setback and then every aspect of society would substantially improve. Disease, poverty, crime, obesity rates all dropping drastically. Average IQ, average annual income, and more would improve once they're gone.

>angsty fat mccunt "muhreen"
yeah it was cringe as fuck

Implying your "side" would win. You guys are the minority now remember. plus the blacks have all sorts of experience in urban warfare, and I'm sure other 'shitskins' would gladly stomp your ass out come race war

Game of Thrones:
Episode 1 Season 1
about 15 minutes in they are showing a father teaching his son to shoot arrows, The son is not doing well, not hitting the target, struggling with the equipment ext. Then from 50 meters back his little sister Nails a fucking bullseye.
DROPPED
Do we have to see this trope in EVERY fucking piece of media now? WTF TV? how can you defend this pile of shit

i doubt it, just can't see it

Pretty much here.

Yes, how dare they, so disrespectful to our great leader

>his little sister
She is older than him. Noticeably so.

what the fuck did you watch?

what happened to all the black women?

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Bran_Stark
>Bran is the fourth child and second son of Lady Catelyn and Lord Ned Stark
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Arya_Stark
>Arya Stark is the third child and second daughter of Lord Eddard Stark

/thread

Only one of them stays alive. Care to guess who?

But is the series as a whole good?

Everything on the SyFy channel is trash

implying tv ever defended game of facebook normies

Yes, it's good

>tfw no drummer gf to call me a well walla and ride me like a stolen Martian gunship

go back 5 years and you'd be right. they really turned things around from their creature flick of the week days and are now producing some of the best TV shows available, e.g. channel zero and the expanse.

No it's shit, please stop watching it.

'no'

That part never bothered me. What killed the show is how the main characters are retarded bitches always crying, complaining, and indecisive.

>What is Stargate

>Delusion the post

It's surprisingly good, all in all. The world is relatively interesting, which makes some of the more cringy, on the nose writing more tolerable. In the context of the world it's easy to believe why the people act like they do.

it was the point where I realised the show had no idea where it was going and they were just making shit up.

That's not exactly true. The music was pitched in S1 but the execs told them to hold off. The cylons were not planned since day 1 but not last minute. The only wildcard was Tory.

You can actually see Saul and Ellen's faces when D'anna is having her vision of the final five though.

A show that has been dead for a decade. All because the writers got board and instead of firing them they let them turn it into a soap opera.

You're doing it wrong

That show could of been so good but they kept fucking it up. Then they pulled a god and forever ruined it.

Saved me some time. I was gonna watch the show because Sup Forums told me it wa good.

Only seasons 6-10 were on Scifi

is this new?

Show was on a downward spiral but this episode was the nail on the coffin

Is season 2 any better?

All that tells me is that they came up with that dumb idea midway through season 3, well over halfway through the show. Since the reveal is at the end of season 3, I'm not gonna give them much credit.
Makes it seem like Anders, Tory, & Tyrol were just there to make up the numbers, as well.

Turbo pleb over here, what's wrong did his voice make you upset? Hmmmmmm?

>dropped a show because the one male mage is worse at archery than his older tomboy sister

wew

It made me realize I was too old for cartoons. Never watched another cartoon again.

It's more about how Matt and Trey swore they were going back to slice of life episodes, the last season was a mess from a design standpoint and polarizing to fans, and they would stop using Trump as a butt of jokes.

Then they made Trump the focus of the season again 3 episodes into the season.

IT'S IN THE WALLS

fat*