Reminder that May is the patrician's choice

Reminder that May is the patrician's choice.

Everyone on Sup Forums loves Marie, which is not surprising because Marie is generic and one-dimensional. The reason 9gaggers and Facebookers like her is only because "she looks like a punk rocker, and punk rockers are cool and hawt and have cool anime colored hair lol lol". That's it.

As shown throughout the episodes (like the Valentine's day one), May is the only Kanker who isn't always bitchy/trashy and actually cares about others at times (as shown by her near-genuine relationship with Edd in that episode).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsjdgCsxXpA
youtube.com/watch?v=hhtKKeO0rUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marie's guaranteed to cheat on you despite you being way ahead of her on the social scale. Once you begrudgingly take her back, she'll immediately want a child. Guaranteed to get fat.

May seems sweet and loyal but I bet she'd end up with little drive or ambitions that are severely ill-formed. "I want to open a nail salon once I've saved up enough money from my cashier job at Aritzia!" Bitch, no. You need to draw up a game plan.

Lee, if she isn't a lesbian, will realize she didn't peak early like her sisters and will put more effort into improving herself in her later years. She still isn't much to look at but she's a fad-dieting charge nurse that will get on your nerves occasionally but will absolutely be a decent spouse.

>HUUUUURR DUUUUUR I CHOOSE THE UGLY ONE, SO I AM PATRICIAN

You are not going to enter in a relationship with a cartoon character anyway, so who gives a fuck for her "hidden feelings"? Its design that matters.

Speaking as someone that comes from white trash, there's no such thing as a patrician's choice when it comes to trailer park girls.

You were just in the Sup Forums waifu thread posting the exact same thing. Go cry about your ugly bucktoothed waifu

what

This is pretty much the basis for VampireMeerkat's fanart.

the last update gave Eddy a May disguise build. it loos to be mostly for appearance as it gives no real advantage over base Eddy. it does act as a temporary disguise if interacting with players or npcs

>ugly
may's the only kanker that has white teeth
imagine the bad breath on marie and lee

We don't, because it is a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsjdgCsxXpA

>he says this while on Sup Forums, a board that fetishes about lolis sitting on their faces.
>"We"
go back to wher eever you came from

That's Sup Forums you're thinking of, Sup Forums just wants to either fuck them or marry them.

I still prefe Marie for the fap, but you're absolutely right about May.

thats Sup Forums with its 3dpd obession.
Sup Forums is attracted to mandy, and creepy susie and etc., for fuck's sakes, their ages aren't even in the double digits.
my point still stands

I'm not going to post them, or post links to them, but look up Blender Knight's SFM webms of the Kankers. 15/10.

I feel like there's no way to say this without being called a liar but I actually like Marie the most for her personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhtKKeO0rUU
pay attention to the way she behaves in this episode. there's just this downright evilness to her. you can tell she's the most cunning and intelligent, or at least the most talented at manipulating and psychologically dominating men.

i don't know, she's everything i want in a girl personality-wise. a girl could look nothing like her but act like her and i'd love her. she's fucking mean and she loves it. hell, that scene where she's literally riding double d like a horse and then pats him on the head after he collapses, there's no way one of the writers wasn't into femdom.

>he says this while on Sup Forums, a board that fetishes about lolis sitting on their faces.

Please direct me to these threads you speak of. They sound like a lot of fun

>Guaranteed to get fat.
I simultaneously hate and respect Antonucci for listening to the fans love of Marie and canonically making her a fat tub of shit (even if the scene itself was cut). One has to imagine the amount of joy he got from showing off said scene at a convention and hearing the disgusted groans of the audience when Marie showed up.

That was spooky

Your point doesn't stand unless there's threads demanding lolis to sit.

Ed and May seem like the only Ed/Kanker couple that would actually legitimately get along if Ed got over his fear of girls and May stopped trying to act like her sisters.

Marie has better hair and is less dumb

>picking a kaner
fool, wilfred is the superior choice

I was getting ready to say this, except Lee did get hot.

theyre all fucking disgusting

dude no, that shit is glichted as fuck. it permanently changes your class to May but gives you none of her skills and all your eddy ones are unuseable. DO NOT USE IT!