Geralt: I believe in the sword. As you can see, I carry two. Every witcher does. It's said, spitefully...

>Geralt: I believe in the sword. As you can see, I carry two. Every witcher does. It's said, spitefully, the silver one is for monsters and the iron for white males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8TweSzo7aI&
youtube.com/watch?v=i6p7snSRFAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

may the BBC be with you

no
not fucking witcher

get used to it white boi. the future is female and BLACKED

Elektra was pretty good in Daredevil.

Can people just make a movie or tv show and stfu? Does everything have to be about cis gendered black lives matter whatever?

Literally the worst part of the show

too bad they changed her ethnicity

>SHE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEE

ooooh that's why elektra sucked in daredevil s2 well to be honest I think everything in s2 besides that long biker fight and the punisher sucked

>jew
>jew nepotism
>Netflix
>anti cis male
>Muh stronk womyn feminist
>""gurrrl nerd"" who has never read a comic, played a video game or seen a trek episode
>blacked
>Jewish husband cuck
>dyke haircut
>obnoxious 40yo flipping the bird to the camera like an edgy 12yo
How many boxes can you tick? Do they purposefully try to make pol right?

Steel*

>vidya games
>hardest, most mentally demanding tasks

Isn't it a book series primarily, not a game series?

Welcome to 2018, Poland. We're coming for Eastern Europe next

Why is it that every writer is an SJW now?

Writers used to keep shit classy. Or at least not jam their agenda into people's mouths.

Oh great another white writer, exactly what we need in 2018

That guy uses a lot of words to basically say he's a neckbeard virgin.

Because a majority of succesful people are liberal. The conservatives sit in their trailer parks fucking their sisters and collecting welfare.

Jewish Nepotism.

Yeah keep whatever agenda you want but do you need to stuff an adaptation full of it?

This guy spends his time on KotakuinAction and Tgirls. How unsurprising.

>Playboy: For many years, American letters seemed dominated by Southern writers but as you have said, “during the last ten years the large % of the more talented American writers are urban Jewish intellectuals.” How do you feel about this shift in ethnic, geographic and literary emphasis?

>Truman Capote (1968): Well, it has brought about the rise of what I call the Jewish Mafia in American letters. This is a clique of New York-oriented writers and critics who control much of the literary scene through the influence of the quarterlies and intellectual magazines. All these publications are Jewish-dominated and this particular coterie employs them to make or break writers by advancing or withholding attention. I don’t think there’s any conscious, sinister conspiracy on their part–just adetermination to see that members of their particular clique rise to the top. Bernard Malamud and Saul Bellow and Philip Roth and Isaac Bashevis Singer and Norman Mailer are all fine writers, but they’re not the only writers in the country, as the Jewish literary Mafia would have us believe. I could give you a list of excellent writers, such as John Knowles and Vance Bourjaily and James Purdy and Donald Windham and Reynolds Price and James Leo Herlihy and Calder Willingham and John Hawkes and William Goyen; the odds are you haven’t heard of most of them, for the simple reason that the Jewish Mafia has systematically frozen them out of the literary scene.

It's in good hands tbqh.

>video games
>one of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks

THIS IS WHAT TEENAGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

kek. She's a walking amalgamation of lazy clichés.
/paul is right

Good. This isn't a game adaptation. Even the best written games are mediocre by the standards of any other form of fiction.

Geralt, Triss, Yen and Ciri will remain white, rest are gonna be diversity hires

they'll probably have Yen fuck every nignog on the show to display how strong and free spirited she is, Ciri will be a turbo dyke with purple hair, Triss will be a massive whore that runs around topless with a "my body my choice" tattoo on her tits

>when it comes to the witcher, i was already a fan
>legend of zelda 1988 was the last game i played

She cares enough about the setting that she's giving the rest of the crew geography lessons. She was a vital part of two of the only good Netflix series. She was a fan of the books for years before this. But she responded to one SJWish tweet because it was one of the only bits of positive feedback she got. Series ruined.

>>""gurrrl nerd"" who has never read a comic, played a video game or seen a trek episode
So a real nerd and not some shitty Big Bang Theory watching nerd bait?

Good. The games are mediocre fanfics.

The show will be based on the books that the games were loose sequels to. The show has nothing to do with the games.

Sup Forums confirmed for still the worst board about its own subject matter

She's a Jew, she's probably going to cast a black man as Geralt while keeping the females white.

the game series is significantly more popular, the show wouldn't be made without it and that will be the target audience too

>Gay man accusing the Jews

I forget, which group is higher on the oppression scale? I'm not sure who's the victim and who's the bigot here

>Ciri will be a turbo dyke with purple hair, Triss will be a massive whore that runs around topless with a "my body my choice" tattoo on her tits
tbf these two are pretty believable and consistent with the book characters

If jews were incapable of casting white males there'd be no white leads in any piece of media given how pervasive jews are in Hollywood.

Sup Forums is always right

>only Sup Forums could tell South Africa was a shithole

This is gonna be like Nu Game of Thrones and Soy Wars. Women sink their teeth into it. Make it dumb as possible with stronk women vs the evil hetero males. Really boring shit that only a toddler can have fun watching.

>show lead behind Daredevil
>cares enough about the setting to give everyone geography lessons
>fan of the books for years before the show was even a concept
>wants to show strong female characters with actual flaws instead of mary sue power fantasies for danger hairs
>even the show's logo is carefully chosen to show the Celtic myth influences as well as the setting's own mythology (a lioness for Calanthe and White Sun for the Empire of Nilfgaard)

vs.

>she retweeted a numale

>they'll probably have Yen fuck every nignog on the show to display how strong and free spirited she is

pic related

>Ciri will be a turbo dyke with purple hair

She's an edgy dyke with grey hair

in the interest of fairness she only did that with Istredd and it was a pretty big deal so that's not really what user is memeing about. But stupid posts beget stupid posts

>Zimbabwe
>South Africa

Wat?

Its fine that its primarily based off the books, but obviously they should be aware that the vast majority of viewers will be fans of the video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8TweSzo7aI&

But who will play them?

>doesn't like comics but read them as research for the show she was working on
>says its important to portray strong women as fallible
>never ree'd about the sexism in X industry, said she was completely accepted from the start
what's the problem here?

Oh sorry, brainfart over South Africa doing the exact same shit. Either way, it still works. "Africa is a shithole filled with borderline retarded corrupt warlords" is not some revolutionary race realist concept.

>show lead behind Daredevil
Steven Deknight was the show lead behind Daredevil. This bitch is behind Daredevil Season 2 and The Defenders. Fuck her,

Why? What difference does that make?

They won't be in it.

Daredevil Season 2 was great and the Elektra/Matt stuff was the only good part of the Defenders.

>This bitch is behind Daredevil Season 2
The show that gave a nuanced and sympathetic portrayal of a brain damaged former vet turned mass shooter vigilante? Even portrayed him as a troubled hero who had a point about Daredevil's code being ineffectual and hypocritical? And we're worried about it being full of SJW propaganda?

They should be in it, they are sexy.

brb fappin

Name one (1) good female showrunner.

Lauren will be the first

who here remembers Lambert memes?

>only poor white rednecks voted for Trump
>how dare those evil white corporations want to lower taxes for the upper class!

Witcher 3 was so far ahead of Dragon Age Inquisition, I have no idea how people even compared them.

It truly is a masterpiece game.

I'm going to play it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6p7snSRFAo

This put my mind at ease somewhat

TW3 disappointed me tbqh. Didn't go forward with the promise of TW2. Main story was crap. Still very good though and makes Bioware look like shit.

Hearts of Stone on the other hand is perfection.

I don't know the context of that picture but it totally ruins the genie scene in Witcher 3 for me.

Everything is daredevil, aside from the punisher, was bad.

>I have no idea how people even compared them.
Here I'll show you

>The Witcher 3 is a pretty good game. Dragon Age Inquisition sucked

Only jobs liberals can get.

There shouldn't be Celtic influence in a Slavic based mythology you fucking brainlet

Conservatives actually are more employed that liberals. Remember Trump got the bulk of the tax payers.

Context is pretty important here. Besides all the crap that led to that, the context makes it clear that "I do not feel guilty" is a total lie. This wrecks both of them. It's hardly "stronk womyn free spirit cucks her man and he should be greatful".

If the show was only about the Punisher it would be fine, but why are you leaving out everything else about the show that makes white straight men look like sons of bitches?

>KotakuinAction
About the only part of Reddit that isn't cancer.

Read the books Sup Forumstard. It's more celtic than slavic. Just because a Pollack wrote it doesn't mean its all slav all the time.

>She was a vital part of two of the only good Netflix series.
lmao no, you're either retarded or a shill, in any case shut up.

Because I'm not an identity obsessed SJW?

>about the show that makes white straight men look like sons of bitches?
By that logic it also makes stronk brown women look like huge bitches. And Asians look like sons of bitches.

The Crones looked hot in the later scenes, were they supposed to be hot chicks who disguised themselves to fool villagers or monsters disguised as humans?

not an argument

Monsters disguised as beautiful women, obviously.

It doesn't matter if you're not a SJW, the fact is the show had a clear agenda and you know it.

This.

It has a lot of Celt stuff in it and ancient Greek mythology.

The Crones absorb all the evil in the forest and surrounding areas, it's why people sacrifice ears and other things to them. All the omens and evil they take in makes them look warped and disfigured. They can make themselves look like humans during that special night that's dedicated to them, where men/virgin women go up and basically get eaten by them.

>Slavic based mythology

The witcher series is based on the Arthurian legend.

How the fuck do you you ascertain that?

>white straight men
>straight men
Why are you being this specific? There weren't even any gay men in the show. Or gay women except the brief Carie Ann Moss cameo. It's almost like you have a chip on your shoulder.

user it's based entirely off of slavic mythology and fairy tales. Like he literally took gods and monsters from slavic folklore.

Season 2 was garbage outside of Punisher

>not an argument
As opposed to what, "le Big Bazinga Theory Xdddd"?

Who else but faggots would enjoy a show about a woman lecturing men about the evils of patriarchy? You huge faggot.

welp, the sjw-boogeyman show is over lads. see ya next time. I'm going to shitpost on nearest star wars-thread.

>slavic mythology
No such thing.

>we were witchers n shiiiiiiet
Really, anglo?

But it didn't. It only seems that way to SJWs who see an invisible racist/sexist agenda everywhere. Like you.

Tell me about all the Slavic gods that show up in the books. Go on, wikifag. the only God that actually maybe does anything in the books is Norse. You'd know that if you read them.

>It's more celtic than slavic
>This.
The fucking TITLE and MAIN CHARACTER are based off SLAVIC folklore.
Are you shills really the best Netflix can buy? That's pathetic.

not an argument

>Who else but faggots would enjoy a show about a woman lecturing men about the evils of patriarchy?
That never happens in the show. In fact the closest thing to that happening is in season 1, not season 2.

The show obviously had an agenda to push, like all Netflix shows. Your "no u" rhetoric doesn't change that just because people are wise to these tactics already.

>56 percent actor
that's why

Sure. Punisher was great.

But the rest if the show was flattened dogshit.

>The fucking TITLE and MAIN CHARACTER are based off SLAVIC folklore.
There are no Witchers in slavic folklore jesus fucking christ.

>white knighting DD season 2
OH NO NO NO NO

Arthurian is Celtic Welsh and Briton, not Anglo you idiot.

The only real story that's Slavic is the three crones, based on a Russian tale.

An event takes place that causes all the known worlds to collide in with eachother, I forgot the name but it's in the story and the game. So just shut up.

Yes user, slavs were all atheists before Christianity.

Why are gaymers so retarded?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.