This is Daphne. Her "boyfriend" is a clueless autist obsessed with traps...

This is Daphne. Her "boyfriend" is a clueless autist obsessed with traps. Say something nice about her and lift her spirits.

I'd rather fuck Velma.

Why is this board so fucking queer. And not even just gay, but just really fucking effeminate and beyond fruity.

This show is so unrealistic. I mean, a ginger with friends.

Because they're a bunch of losers who who can't make it with any girl so they turn to men thinking it's easier.

You would be better off dating Velma.

Because, Like Sup Forums (although thankfully not to the same degree), Sup Forums has become on ofnthe prime boards for fresh off the boat Newfags who don't know shit and have shit taste.

Speak for yourself homo.

>a clueless autis obsessed with traps

Does that mean fred is /ourguy/

I hate faggots bud. Unlike most of these spergs I can actually talk to women

Depends, is he in a diaper and fursuit and extremely weak willed with no spine? Because if so, then yeah.

Gotta love Daphne.

Sup Forums is diaper OR fursuit

Sup Forums is both

Nah, Sup Forums is whatever big brother Sup Forums tells it it is.

>Sup Forums
>telling anyone else what to do

Sup Forums's ALWAYS been queer.

She has nice gams.

Good foot game too.

Well, Sup Forums is big

Fred must be queer if he can concentrate on the road through all of that

A meme that got co-opted by obnoxious faggots from /cm/ and then taken seriously here.

The best part by far of those crappy DTV were always Daphne's feet.

That perspective makes Fred look like a manlet.

The original waifu

Sup Forums's really gone downhill since the election

Except for events like the inauguration and fuckhuge happenings like the April strikes on Syria (the only time in my life that I seriously feared, even briefly, that World War III could actually break out), it's really lost it's luster

Ah well, the French will probably explode by year's end, and there's bound to be more shit going down in Germany, so there's that

Also Daphne has always been hotter than Velma

>Also Daphne has always been hotter than Velma
I think this is why so many people flock to Velma than Daphne.
Everyone think they have higher chances to score bookworm girl than an actual hottie. One of Oglaf's comic shows it in the best way

Redheads are always best.

>Her "boyfriend" browses Sup Forums

Two hundred years from now you and everyone you know will be dead and nobody will remember anything you have ever done, and if you had been swallowed whole by an alligator as a child the world today would be almost entirely the same...

She was a great astronaut.

People that watch cartoons obviously won't flock to the girl who they know is leagues beyond their league and would reject them without a second thought.

>People Know their Limits well enough to know what could possibly be achievable and also have no interest in experiencing rejection.
That's not that something that needs to be stated really.

there is a higher concentration of women on this board compared to the others

In my youth I liked Velma, but now I'm more fond of Daphne.

You were the only one of the gang to survive an actual horror movie.

Daphne is literally "final girl" in a horror movie. Hell, she blew up the killer in a boat house.