APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Saw this movie the other day. Fucking loved it . So much fun.

is it actually good? when i first saw the trailer i just assumed it was gonna be forgettable garbage

GET LITTY

It's a RAUNCHY, FUN movie, made for FANS, not critics! Get #LITTY and see it with your bros and your girl as soon as possible, you will NOT regret it!

Hi Dwayne

>and your girl

do you know where you are?

The guy really does know how to be a heel.

I would like it more if he topped SW with Bay Watch

>My shitty movie will beat your shitty movie.

Cinema is dead

I think I actually like it more than the original.

Topkek. This has looked like absolute shite from the trailers, and it's beating Star Wars!

To be fair, the same shit happens with Madea. It does well everytime and this has meme man behind it

I didn't even know this existed and I hang out with normies all the time so you'd think I would have seen this on facebook or something. The idea of a new Jumanji movie to get rid of the Star Wars spam is appealing to me even though remakes and forced sequels are awful. I was optimistic like 10 seconds into reading the OP, but now it seems that this is just as awful as 2017 movies. Happy New Year!

It has something absent from most action/adventure flicks that try to incorporate comedy these days - it manages to be funny and organic at the same time. The comedy grows +=*out* of the premise and the characters instead of being inserted *into* them like some sort of Frankensteinian third arm.

Having seen it, it's actually a very respectful sequel. I really, really enjoyed it.

Can someone please explain the LITTY meme to me?

T-thanks.

What's the point TLJ already broke a billion

So how much piss is Disney drowning in right now?

Rock had absolute twitter meltdown when Baywatch movie flopped and was constantly defending it, arguing with random people and shilling for it using cringy vocabulary. thus Rockposting was born

based litty poster

sounds like a black Twitter thing

>T-thanks

Stop using such NON-MASCULINE vocabulary.

Thanks Pauline Kael.

>p-p-PLEASE watch jewmanji, goyim

Thanks user! I'm assuming he was also doing the CAPS words because HOW freaking AWESOME would THAT be?

>estimated to top star wars, which is in it's 3rd week
kek this is as sad as when that movie War Room was boasting about being the top movie at the box office, but only because there was nothing notable showing at the time so it won by default.

>Jumanji should have gone against The Last Jedi's first weekend and won

You're a fucking idiot.

It's nothing special but it has a few fun moments. The NPC jokes were 10/10 and never got old.

I enjoyed it

Nice try, but divide and conquer won't work against true LITTY film connoisseurs

t. soyboys

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

it was okay, its only as good as a dumb rock remake movie will be, but it had some fun moments and one of the view movies with actually good video game humor

i didn't hate jack black in it

Don't get pissy with me.

its fun, worth a few bucks

No, really, what the fuck are you talking about?

please STOP with your EFFEMINATE PICTURES, not litty

You're drunk.

GET PISSY

I wonder if Armond White modeled his style over her, perhaps trying to outdo her in contrarianism.

nah, you're just a newfag

for people's bad taste? why would i apologize for that? they are both terrible movies.

No, really, what the fuck are you talking about?

>you
I'm not the LITTY bro, he is awesome, you are a newfag

>haha
haha

It's a Hollywood sequel to a mediocre movie from the 90s no one asked for. It should have been a shitty forgettable cash grab, but somehow manages to be decently written and have funny jokes. I could see it being a cult classic down the road, but it's probably not quotable enough.

You have to go back

It's the truth, though. They stick literally every joke they go for in this one, because you totally buy into it being things these characters would do.

It succeeds by being the polar opposite of TLJ's shockingly tone-deaf prank call yo mama joke scene. I still can't get over how fucking retarded that really was. I've heard all kinds of laughter in a movie theater, but I think that was the first time I ever heard nervous laughter. It was like little pockets of viewers each individually asking themselves, "Oh Jesus, this is going to suck, isn't it?"

>it succeeds by being the polar opposite of TLJ's shockingly tone-deaf prank call yo mama joke scene.
Fuck that scene. It was like something out of spaceballs. You can use a bit of humor to ease or break tension, but making dumb jokes and deflating all tension before it even builds is just shitty writing/directing

Fucking kek.

Jumanji beat Star Wars over the four day weekend. But most news outlets will only report Star Wars winning the three day weekend. Look at BOM. Disney's damage control is real.

Fucking amazing, isn't it?

Put 1.00000 Raunchy

you took me here. Lead the way back home

My only recommendation for seeing Jumanji is this: BRING A SPARE CHANGE OF UNDERWEAR!!

I thought the same but liked the actual movie.

Maybe I will give Rock's Rampage a chance now I hated that trailer too.

While Jumanji came out only a week after SW. They're practically the holiday season's couple dancing against everything else.

Blame TLJ dropping so much like BvS on 2nd weekend if not for that Jumanji wouldn't even be close no matter how well it was doing.

a RAUNCHY amount of PISS

It's a lot of fun and most curiously a direct sequel

Jumanji made me piss myself! Would recommend to anyone else into golden showers.

I went with my bros, we were pissing ourselves with how fucking LITTY this flick was. A fun, raunchy comedy for the ages.

>so new he doesn't even know a meme from 4 months ago
Kek

LITY LEAGUE vs SoyBoys
who will win?

You imply that the LITTY will see it as a competition at all

I wish there was a way I could prove this is true, but my showing was delayed because someone must have spilled something like a whole drink or something, but when the cleanup staff came out then headed back in with a couple of whole rolls of paper towels, I nearly fucking lost it in the line, knowing I'd never be able to explain to my kinomates what I was laughing about.