What are the best films where roasties/roastie police officers get what they deserve?

What are the best films where roasties/roastie police officers get what they deserve?

The more graphic the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/947800210524311552/pu/vid/720x1280/NjNgYNpg6pl_lJog.mp4
francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/champigny-sur-marne-deux-policiers-violemment-agresses-par-un-groupe-d-individus-lors-du-reveillon_2540827.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they just kinda smack her around

>beating up a lady

The third world was a mistake.

oh shit story nigga?

>REFUGEES WELCO-
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/947800210524311552/pu/vid/720x1280/NjNgYNpg6pl_lJog.mp4

>lady cop
the first world was a mistake

That was barely a beating, just a love tap. She probably fantasized about the bbc later

Yeah just a couple kicks here and there to the face

She was probably bothering those kids for no reason. We need to be more respectful and mindful of other cultures.

Female police officer trampled and beat by pack of niggers at NYE party near Paris and it's beautiful.

france is about to go full borderwalls now

>It's beautiful

Imagine how fucked you'd have to be to say that.

Come on Based Napoleon IV

Do you not understand irony?

If the Bataclan massacre didn't do anything then why would this?

things still have to get a lot worse until they can get better again. dont blame us, blame those thickheaded goodie-two-shoe SJWs who still think everything is juuuuuuuuuuuuuust peachy.

Dumb pig probably deserved it

I bet she was soaking wet

because the cops are getting beat up in the streets. without the support of the cops the french government aint shit. so they have to do something

Sauce?

nice Sup Forums larping but fuck off

He's mocking the "...and it's beautiful" used in shitlib media you fucking retard.

Honestly I voted for Hillary and at this point I'm okay with this. Maybe if Trump wasn't such a fucking nigger cops wouldn't get beat up? Just a thought?

francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/champigny-sur-marne-deux-policiers-violemment-agresses-par-un-groupe-d-individus-lors-du-reveillon_2540827.html

this is in europe fag

Napoleon was rather good to the Jews.

Why do we even bother trying to civilize blacks? What a waste of resources we could have spent bettering ourselves and our society. Give us WW3 already.

They didn't have any before him, they didn't know their danger

what a way to start the new year

why don't they attack her instead of slapping her?

We all know what we wanted, gangrape

Why is this a phone recording of a phone recording?

Nice bait

Nope sorry America is in the USA Trumpfag. Honestly, even if you're not a Trumpfag you're the reason he won. Try harder.

not exactly what they deserve, but exactly what these women want.

Soyboys don't know how to feel about this video

its literally a video of a french police officer

*tips stahlhelm*
M'soyboy

>Trump voters are so racist they think just because a cop isn't killing niggers they must be French

I'm no soyboy; women literally deserve to be beaten for their attitudes nowadays... and if you disagree with me then you're either a virgin or getting cucked behind your back by a woman who deserves to get beaten

are you a bot? are you even human? how could you be so retarded

>retarded
Sorry, I'm not Trump. Fag bitch.

>The third world was a mistake.
I actually don't think this happens in third world countries. Not to police officers at least.

I have seen many Hispanic and African videos of citizens lynching and sometimes killing others. But most of the time they are criminals or someone that did something wrong.

I have never seen the authority be treated like this in third world videos.

We?