Joss Whedon has no sense of aesthetics

Joss Whedon has no sense of aesthetics.

would you suck captain's freedom?

The Chad Johnston
vs
The Virgin Whedon

The left one looks edgy. Too much detail. The right is simple and FUN.

not sure how a big white star, an 'A' and little wings is edgy.

It could have had the same appeal but have been less terrible though

If you're asking me, all of Cap's outfits in the MCU have been hot af.

Face isn't masculine.

Why did everyone hate Cap's suit from the Avengers? I thought it was good, not great but it worked.

>I thought it was good
You're fucking wrong.

alex "all my faces look the same" ross

It was designed by Coulson

You're faceblind, nigga.

That Avenger's costume really is the worst of them all. Whedon may be able to handle an ensemble film but his aesthetic sense sucks.

I have no idea why they bought him late in for Justice League; would have been better to have him handle the script then let Snyder do the visuals. Instead we got the worst of both worlds.

Giving him a beard fixed that.

>Whedon may be able to handle an ensemble film

Only if the film is meant to be 2 hours of snarky one liners. All his big screen work has been garbage. The guy needs to just work on tv stuff.

Nah. You can still see he's a doofus. It's still Chris Evans. He looks too corny. The only one with a proper face is Hemsworth.

Does anyone else sometimes just step back, and think how weird is it how these movies are so fucking childish and yet they are so loved? Its weird how a bunch of people playing dress up as super heroes are the most popular movies around

fuck off if you are serious

People love Star Wars too

It's just the shitty helmet that ruins the 2012 suit. Without it, it looks pretty great.

Wasn't Avenger 1's Cap's costume supposedly a non combat shows only costume just like when he was signing on theatres for the liberty bonds?

it was part of the story
they even talked about the suit being too old fashioned and colton saying "the world could use some old fashioned"

It's not bad without the helmet, but the shade of blue or maybe the material looks off. Also Chris looks like he went off the juice here, or maybe the is too slimming.

This one is, but he wears the one with the belts etc for the rest of the movie.

beep beep, best suit coming through

w2c boots desu

His gayface ruins it.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Looks like something from a tv show

> edgy
You make it easy not to take you seriously

God, he's so handsome.

Same universe.

Not anymore

The OP one looks 10x better

Because JOSS is a writer not a director
>he's a terrible writer
Yes that's probably true though that's mostly your personal preference , he's legitimately an awful director

That is a very thin beard

>best suit

It looks like you've posted the wrong pic, but that's ok, i've got your back famalam

ironically, the best suit. Not complicated and clean looking.

Joss also cannot pull off a heroic alpha male. He makes them all goofy.

>that fucking pigface

That fucking zipper on the leg. Fuck you Joss.

literally same designer

That's all he needed all along.

>no head wings
Into the trash it goes

joss realizes this cartoon trash for children

Say that to my face in real life not online see what wait where are you.

This was a keeper.

I like this one too. I cannot decide, it is a tie.

Avengers 1 Cap costume looked like shit because in the story it was designed by Coulson. Coulson was a huge Cap fanboy and it was to show that the greasy nerds who want colorful campy comic book costumes on the big screen have shitty opinions.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

This one looks like something a special forces team could actually wear.

No shit

You can literally smell the testosterone leaving the frame.

jesus chrsit

simple and fun just like your brain

He looks half dead.

Whedon hates Cap so he made him look gay.

No that's just everyone with a television background. TV is garbage, even your favorite show.

Pruane2forever?

What's with Whedon and low angles?

OP, been saying this for YEARS. Caps uniform, Loki's horned helmet, Ultron all look like shit. Let's also not forget that he cast that fugly gimp Renner as Hawkeye when he could have had Chris Pine in the role and Alison Brie as Scarlett Witch instead of Voldemort with Tits Elisabeth Olsen.

So, the lesson is, don't let Whedon cast actors or control art Direction!!!FACT!!!

NO, it still looks like fucking shit, I mean, look at that fcuking zipper right on the front of the fucking stomach. That's just fucking shitty beyond belief!!!FACT!!!

Do you know which way left is?

Both models have the A and the wings, are you guys blind?

>the soyboy beard
>y-yes, yes! I'm a man now!

>Hating on based Renner

oh they hired pewdiepie?

That's the point of these movies, if you can't empathise with the people who enjoy it you probably didn't have a childhood.

Or you're a femanon

Found the soyboy