Captain Underpants

Is this going to be the best animated movie of 2017? The animation on this thing is one of the most smooth things I have ever witnessed in a Dreamworks movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJgL9pbDLBE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boEx5zn-6og
youtu.be/XYhNadEZ1-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find the idea of brainwashing an innocent man trying to do his job, forcing him to believe he's a superhero and risking his life as a prank pretty questionable.

>innocent

pretty sure they'll give him a sad backstory why he was such an awful principal.

to be fair George and Harold didn't think he'd actually leap out the window to fight crime

Ignorance is not an excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=boEx5zn-6og

i onder if this movie will even get an oscar nomination...

youtu.be/XYhNadEZ1-Q

>Weird Al
>Actually smooth animation

I don't know though, I enjoyed the books when I was a kid but I'm not sure I can do a film on it. Constant Underpants jokes and him being a tard for an hour and a half?

I do like the Animation Style though. It actually looks different and has a nice look, distinctive to the generic CGI films that try to ape whatever Disney's doing

what other animation movies are this year?

I wonder if this is just going to cover the first book or if they'll go all the way to the third or fourth where he actually gains superpowers

Off the top of my head:

Cars 3, Boss Baby, Despicable Me 3, Surf's Up 2, Nut Job 2, Coco

I dunno, i loved captain underpants as a kid but as i watched the video it didnt really draw me in and im pretty sure im the target audience. Do kids these days actually read captain underpants?

The final book came out last year, so probably

He seems to be flying in some shots, and they're doing Poopypants, so it seems like it's going to be a mash up of the first several books

>Do kids these days actually read captain underpants?
they will now

And the Lego movies

looks like shit.
story is literally manchild and other genZ barin poison fantasies.
Normies don't pay a 15 euro ticket to waste time on that shit, it's free on tumblr

>92515846
there are so many buzzwords here that I don't know where to begin

the scholastic book fair still exists, they read it.

The horse movie

Hypnosis only really works if you want to do the thing you're being hypnotized into, m9.