Godless (Netflix)

What the fuck is wrong with americans?
This is the most SJW show i've ever watched. Such a blatant propaganda, with an incoherant story, which seems to happen in an alternative western world : A fat dyke whos smart and powerful, a woman who goes naked in a street on a horse, an woman who married an indian, a young deputy whos having an affair with a mixed girl, an evil guy whos evil because some mormons raped and killed his entire family disguised as Indians, etc.
How can someone rewritten the US history like that?
It's not making any sense!
And the critics/audience loved this show!

It's not rewriting history, it's fiction. Please learn to differentiate between fiction and reality. Also, it is clear English is not your first language so you are not American so what the fuck do you care anyway?

>because some mormons raped and killed his entire family disguised as Indians
This actually happened. Mountain Meadows.

You forgot to mention the mary-sue man who is so mysterious and can shoot things good

Fiction has its limits, especially when it uses a historical setting. Only a dumb mutt like yourself who doesn't even know the 200 years of history of his country wouldn't be bothered by that.

My bad then but it doesn't change the rest of my post.

>fiction has it's limits
It actually doesn't.

Just stopping by this thread to let you know that you're retarded.

In this context it does.

Why?

No it doesn't.

I'm not sure your spinal cord touches your brain.

>What is suspension of disbelief

What historical setting? "Several years ago" doesn't count as "historical." It just means it is set in a certain time period.

Cowboy times you fucking retard, you know back when faggots were strung up

>Fiction has its limits
You already have the guaranteed worst fucking post of 2018 and its barely started

Good show desu

>cowboy times

He's not wrong, if you're writing a show in even just a semi-realistic universe you have to make it at least semi-believable

Is anyone actually this stupid?

This is surely a ruse.

Nothing wrong with saying that unless you're an aspie

The fucking western movies don't use the same historical setting, ie the fucking history of america? At what moment the spectator should assume that this story couldn't happened in such setting?

There are still cowboys today

>netflix original
why did you even watch it user? kys

He really doesn’t. It’s a valid point Amerimutt. No every country jerks off to SJWs raping their historical facts. But you go on and be happy that your history is being openly mocked and dissected. Fatass.

>There are still cowboys today

Oh my fucking God, shut up you know what I mean

Nobody in America watches this though.

>No every country jerks off to SJWs raping their historical facts.

Fiction is fiction be it blacks as cowboys or whatever SJW shit that is or fucking dragons or aliens as cowboys and both are completly fine and you are fucking retarded to think otherwise.

Show me the history book that states indisputably that the American West was populated only by straight white men.

>i-it's your fault if you think this story takes place in the 19th century.

I have it in my playlist but after reading this i must watch it.

I think history is closer to facts than history itself.

>29 / 5 / 13 / 1

Rought 25% of all cowboys in the late 1800s were black. You dumb bimbo.

who are you quoting?

You've failed English classes multiple times, haven't you?

You're being poorly attacked by Netflix shills but you're right. Netflix is drunk on destroying cultural history and rewriting their own degenerate version to suit their social engineering goals. Best way to combat it is call it out and encourage others to unsubscribe.

Yes but you still sound like a complete fucking retard who can't even name the time period they're trying to defend.

Congratulations. You have deduced that a handful of people are having a discussion. I see you've had some college.

I was valedictorian, motherfucker. What's your point?

>discussion

Sup Forums is so fucking brainwashed that they think every movie that place in a place that resembles some past era has to be 100% historical accurate, let that sink in.

>Uh, achtually..

Movies and tv shows generally don't pin down the West to specific times, its Cowboy times are a stand in for the nebulous period in the West between before the Civil War all the way to about World War 1. Its perfectly fine to say Cowboy times to describe that

Now shut the fuck up you aspie shit for brains

Please describe in detail the "historical facts" that are being "raped" by the show Godless.

>t. Cucked Amerimutt

I am from Poland actually and even i am not that autistic to give a fuck about shit like this

>what is the old west
No you're right. Cowboy times sounds much better. Now let me get upset about something I don't even know the actual fucking name for

You think it was common to have a white deputy going into a black community to seduce a mixed girl and learn music?
You think it was common for black people to play irish music?
You think it was common for a white girl to marry an indian?
You think it was common to have lesbians in public?
You think it was common for a girl to threaten a deputy witha gun and free a prisoner so she could have horse ridding lessons?
You think it was common to have naked girls in the street?

>If something isn't common that means it didn't happen

Literally brainlet

>Uhm achtually you didn't use my specific official title

learn to speak english or fuck off.

These things that i just listed were extremely rare at best and therefore it's impossible to believe that all of tthem could happen at the same time in the same area.
It's obvious that this show is rapping the us history in order to fit with the sjw agenda of the creators.

Even worse. Fuck off kurwa

>specific
>Posting a fat faggot that talks about gay frogs
Weights
Shower
Clue

>therefore it's impossible
No its not.

>I have such a strong opinion about that one German war!
>which one?
>you know, the Nazi one

>everyone who disagrees with me is stupid

>making fun of Alex

Found the soyboy

Hi Alex!

>You think it was common to have a white deputy going into a black community to seduce a mixed girl and learn music?
I doubt it was common but it's fine for a fictional character to do that.
>You think it was common for black people to play irish music?
It may have been. I don't know. I certainly have never read any historical record that says they didn't.
>You think it was common for a white girl to marry an indian?
More common than you are willing to admit.
>You think it was common to have lesbians in public?
More common than you are willing to admit.
>You think it was common for a girl to threaten a deputy with a gun and free a prisoner so she could have horse ridding lessons?
It's literally fiction you fucking moron.
>You think it was common to have naked girls in the street?
That's not common anywhere in America, in any time period. But it does and has happened.

Holy shit dude are you for real? Or is this entire thread just you being bored.

So tomorrow Netflix does a show about a german town in 1939 where a couple is hidding jews, a girl is having an affair with a black boy, and a boy is teaching Karl Marx at the school you would be find with that?

fine*

Hello fellow patriot

>rapping the us history

Apart from the black boy none of that is so impossible, there were commies and jew sympathisers then

If there isn't a huge fucking text that says

>HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Then we should assume its not historically accurate so ye i wouldn't give a fuck.

>2017 sjw nonsense in a 19th century setting
That's why

Thats really arbitrary and convenient, why should the rule not be the other way around?

Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

History is written by the winners
You wanna know who are "the winners"?
Find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Why should we not assume intended historical accuracy unless stated otherwise you dumb shit

Because thats hot it has been in movies since forever? Ironically one of the first movies to use tilt and pan was not-realistic western.

Like it or not but history is the pre-established setting of this show. They even remind it to you with some historical event like the Mountain Meadows Massacre or the buffalo soldiers.

>Because thats hot it has been in movies since forever

No it hasn't, otherwise studios wouldn't have spent fucking billions over the years on developing realistic costumes and sets

Realistic costumes and sets used to tell stories that didn't happen.

Bunch of idiots in this thread, holy shit.

There is a game called NioH which tells true events that happend in Japan but it adds demons samurai frogs snakes ice ladies and other shit to it between them, would you say history is the pre-established setting of this show? its the same situation with it

And yet COULD HAVE HAPPENED. Why not have them take out a fucking iPhone in 1884 while you're at it, its just as jarring and alienating as shoe horning contemporary cultural attitudes

>nut using an SS logo for the S

>Why not have them take out a fucking iPhone in 1884 while you're at it
Well if the story demands it then sure why not.

People were never as segregated as you wish they were, especially on the frontier. You get your "historical knowlege" from John Wayne movies, no?

That's two S's, the word would have been misspelled. Better this way.

>Godless
>A fat dyke whos smart and powerful, a woman who goes naked in a street on a horse, an woman who married an indian, a young deputy whos having an affair with a mixed girl, an evil guy whos evil because some mormons raped and killed his entire family disguised as Indians, etc.

So they're acting like Pagans.

Ok so go on give me a source of a historical person remotely resembling the character from the show

Are the people from the show historical figures tho

We're not dealing with fucking Shakespeare here, the story does not demand this ugly blue haired women do

Stop moving the goalposts like a Jew, you just implied historical parrelels existed, back your shit up

Not that guy, i am the guy from the iphone.
Dunno, i haven't watched it.

>Dunno, i haven't watched it.

None of us have, lets not suddenly let that get in the way

So you don't know if there is a blue haired ugly women in it?

>mormons raped and killed his entire family
Mormons just killed and scalpedmostly

Does Michelle Dockery get nude at least?

not quite sure why these thread is being raided so hard
maybe netflix is shilling here

anyway the show is a massive disappointment
everything interesting it sets up in the first two episodes gets either smashed into boring mush by current year politics or simply regresses into the most basic of western cliches

the show ends in the most typical and stock fashion, a big shootout in the town square and all the good guys win just because, and the badass rides of into the sunset

Blacks and Irish worked together quite a bit. Many of the Irish were indentured servants working hand in hand with slaves

I myself am descended from Irish indentured servants.

youre not wong

>t. mutt

>youre not wong

>you'll never be that guy

nice fanfiction you fucking retards

Are you stupid?

go learn what the terms mean before using them

Its rewriting history because in reality the town would have just disappeared Roanoke style.

Chick on the right has a nice ass.