Why did he exile himself on an island to die instead of getting an apartment in Coruscant or something?

Why did he exile himself on an island to die instead of getting an apartment in Coruscant or something?

his NEETbux never came in the mail

Luke Skywalker is a libertarian, he wouldn’t accept any money or gifts from the republic

Coruscant is the "Vancouver of the galaxy"

he was observing ancient jedish tradition
run, run away. live to die another day.

>I live in the shack on a mountain top on the planet of Ahch-To. My name is Luke Skywalker. I'm 64 years old. I don't believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my lips are a bit dehydrated, I'll walk down to the cliffs of my sacred temple island and milk the breasts of my Thala-Siren. I drink the breast milk while doing Force Projecting, I can do a thousand now. After I drink the breast milk, I use a log to jump across the cliffs to get away from a Mary Sue named Rey and mope around that I failed my nephew by trying to literally murder him in the dark, (it runs in the family). Then, suddenly change my mind, and actually train her. Then walk into her trying to have hand sex with my evil nephew. Then tell her we're done training. There is an idea of a Luke Skywalker, some kind of abstraction that existed in the Original Trilogy, but there is no real me in Rian Johnson's Star Wars. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my outraged gaze, and you can shake my robotic hand that I didn't even have in the previous movies, and feel what Rian Johnson considers flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our one dimensional characters are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

He read and enjoyed Ted's work.

he didn’t he use the force to get a gf

He was trying to find the first jedi temple, remember?

Because CIS white people should die off and have no children so civilization can finally flourish.

Because drowning one's life force in the sea of other living beings is EU canon and Disney's canon exemplifies that a lone powerhouse on a world otherwise devoid of life is harder to trace. Also he had to protect those books that yoda plotted to destroy

jej

wtf

Why don't white people just have more kids instead of importing people who will rape their women and marry their kids?

I still can't believe this is real

>*rey BERST into Luke appartement*
>what is the DEAL with the force???

Holy fuck, how did Disney let this get into a movie

Why did he leave a map?