Hey this chappelle special is pretty good and comfy

>hey this chappelle special is pretty good and comfy
>30 minutes later
>it becomes the trump show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70gme6lL86o
youtube.com/watch?v=I4Pa-OJ7yjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, are there really unironic liberals on this board? I thought that was just a long running meme on here....

Was he wrong tho?

/leftypol/ invaded back in October, and they refuse to leave, despite everyone telling them to get fucked. Just watch as they respond with some canned insult or stale meme.

Do you prefer having a circlejerk?

Yes. Now go back, leftist scum.

>Lefty/pol/ trannies talking about circlejerks

lol

>not being a liberal
So you are against civil and economical rights and personal liberties? Are you a communist, my friend?

go back to r*ddit

What does Dave say?

You newfag fuck. You reddit tier tards ruined this place. Thinks he knows shit about this site..

>BRUH DIS NIGGA SAID HE WANTS TO BRING BACK JOBS FROM CHINA AND COAL
>DIS NIGGA IS STUPID
>HIS LIPS WERE SWEATING, I NEVER SEEN A NIGGA DO THAT
>GOD THIS GUY IS SUCH A LIAR
>TIKI TORCH NIGGAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN THE MUSLIMS
>also fuck amish people

Welcome to "comedy" in 2017-8.
Kinda sad too since his bits before were pretty funny, even the preachy "muh black suffering" shit he always does.

why didn't Sup Forums get this whiny when everyone made fun of Bush?

>Wanting a circlejerk
>Calling other people scum

9/11, age differences, Sup Forums had a more balanced population of leftists and rightists and politics weren't shoved down people's throats in every form of media so blatantly.

>um sweetie, WE can have our own circlejerks, but YOU can't! xoxo
*sips soylent with both hands*

Well there are a lot of pedos so yea

Didn't have the generation of reddit tier babies back then

>watching post-niggermentalbreakdown chappelle

About time they got that coon shuckin' and jivin' for 'em.

I doubt lefties would come to Sup Forums if they wanted a circlejerk, there is plenty of better sites for that.

Bush was a faggot and everybody laughed at him. Then Obama was a faggot and suddenly nobody laughed at him. Now Trump is a faggot and everybody is laughing again. Righteous indignation is undermined by partisan hypocrisy and now when people make "lmao drumpf" jokes it just looks like propagandizing for the Democrat party because they refuse to make those same jokes about Barack "personally approves the murder of thousands of innocent villagers by drone strike" Obama or Bernie "sell out all of my values as soon as there's nothing to be lost by doing so to support a treacherous incompetent neocon granny" Sanders.
Sup Forums doesn't like being told what to do and rails against this propagandizing. I laugh at Trump jokes all the time (and I'm not a fan of his), but only from people who are willing to knock on (D)s as well. I feel much more comfortable with humor when I know it isn't just a clumsy attempt to change the cultural zeitgeist by an agenda-pushing faggot.

>the bird revelation special
holy fucking cringe

no one likes you faggots

>AND THAT'S WHY I MAKE THE BIG BUCKS
That entire segment was lulzy. I am digging this so far.

>>>/leftypol/

You tards are always so fucking predictable. Get some new material.

>make a bush joke because of a fuckup he made
>omg hahaha best comedian ever
>make a trump joke because of a fuck up he made
>holy shit what a leftist liberal cuck im so fucking mad

He's been doing the same thing his whole career but suddenly when it's someone who you were finally old enough to vote for you get butthurt

>make an obama joke because of a fuckup he ma-
oh wait

>leftypol
>liberals

wut

cause stormfront hadn't invaded to groom poltards into making Sup Forums a no fun allowed zone yet.

Because comedians didn't talk about Bush for 30 minutes in a 50 minute set then go on about Emmitt Till

>m-muh emmett till
Only niggers and fragile whites would care about that; the setup was genuinely worth it for that punchline

I wouldn't mind if comedians piled on Trump for legit reasons instead of the Russia conspiracy theory. Like make fun of the fact that he's a neocon jewish shill for example.

How was it funny?

based retard

I don't get triggered by stand up comedy, I thought it was pretty good

>television board on an old soviet bloc hygge cuddling and sweater knitting repository
>what!? people with different opinions and perspectives than me also like thing?
Go back redditnigger.

I'm watching Equanimity right now. The bit about people being too sensitive and the Asian bitch was great.

Obama was literally impossible to make fun of

It was funny because it made people laugh

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>/leftypol/ invaded back in October

Do those idiots actually believe the reason for black poverty and violence is because of systematic racism and not their own doing caused by basic biology?

Agreed, if people are laughing its automatically funny
youtube.com/watch?v=70gme6lL86o

>stutters like a retard
>violates your rights in new and creative ways daily
>pushes abomination of a healthcare bill that satisfies no one
>birth certificate shenanigans
These are all ripe with comedic potential and don't delve into race at all (besides the birther stuff, but that's just a "muh russia"-tier conspiracy anyway)

Underages only know black and white, Left and Right, my friend. A serious, more indept political destinction, that is more than left and right, is too much for brainlets.
and americans

youtube.com/watch?v=I4Pa-OJ7yjQ

>listening to a nigger speak