This woman's disgusting beak nose was the worst part of The Last Jedi, literally a giant fucking bird

This woman's disgusting beak nose was the worst part of The Last Jedi, literally a giant fucking bird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akDD_qyWgx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nose in question, couldn't find a picture of her from the movie that shows her profile.

please respond

Fucking hell, she looks like Charles Hawtree from the Carry On films.

>couldn't help noticing her giant beak throughout every scene she was in
>completely forget about it once the movie ended because there are worse things in the movie
Thanks for the reminder.

Yes

The eternal anglo

Imagine her and Carrie doing coke together

>there are worse things in the movie
No there aren't. You know, I could accept TLJ if not this creature.
I doubt it's even human bean. Looks like some escaped experiment from mad scientist's gene lab.

CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!

I find her very arousing for some reason. I have a thing for ugly women in positions of power.

Ironically, her outfit and general appearance make more sense when compared to Vice Admiral Tumblr when you think about it.

Sheev?

wow, we found someone able to fap to Hilary Clinton.

>Commander
I thought she was just the fucking pilot?

It's not even ugly, it's revulsing. Ted Cruz without makeup tier.

>Hilary Clinton
>Positions of power

About time somebody brought this up.
Watching the movie I was sure Rian had a hateboner for this bitch, because every shot she was in seemed to accentuate that fucking nose, then I realized that it was so big every shot accentuated it regardless of the angle.
How did this monstrosity get this role anyway? Is her entire career a joke among Hollywood elites who pawn her off on each other as a prank? I don't understand.

She looks like that guy from SEELE in Evangelion

This is what I immediately thought of every time she was on screen.

oh my god it's true, it's the creepy dude standing beside Gendo.

I am curious why the fuck did they constantly show her in scenes always from a side profile?

BRAVO LUCAS
R
A
V
O

Isn't this only from Nu Wars?

A conscious decision by Rian to bring you out of the movie. A true kino auteur.

DEES A BIRD

This. At least she loos like a grizzled military woman who spent time in the military and knows what she's doing unlike admiral purple hair who looks completely out of place on a military bridge
I forgive her appearance because shes suppose to be a character and not eye candy

t. this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=akDD_qyWgx8

Carrie most likely overdosed on drugs bought with a fat paycheck the mouse gave her. How does it feel to know they killed her?

>ugly
>old
>has a uniform
>normal hair color

I see no problem. This is realistically what some old commander lady would look like. It's Admiral Gender Studies that i have issues with.

>pretty
>purple hair
>young
>night gown
>halo for some reason
>astrology?

Yeah besides her stupid purple hair, the space tiara thing, the fact she waltzes around in a military chain of command being one of the executive officers/commanders in a fucking nightgown while everyone else is wearing fatigues or some semblance of a military uniform or even utility outfits besides Leia is aggravating.

I didn't know Chris Chan has a retarded brother.

tbf Mon Mothma did it first.

If you enter last jedi on youtube and put filter for last 24 hours there are chris chan retarded brothers and sisters literally everywhere.

hot damn Krennic was /fa/ af

>tbf Mon Mothma did it first.

She's a civillian, not military. We also barely see her, and I totally forgot about her until the Star Wars fans reminded me.

Mon Mothma wasn't a military leader in the Alliance, dumb dumb.

Mon Mothma was a spiritual and diplomatic leader, she wasn't a part of the armed forces or held an official military rank

>She's a civillian, not military.
So why is she giving the briefing?

Mon Mothma was the political and civilian founder the Alliance, the military command was under Ackbar who also had a uniform.

Virgin Admiral vs Chad Director now please.

>Replace Holdo with Admiral Ackbar
>Screams "IT'S A TRAP" right before ramming the star destroyer

Would it be kino?

i think it just has to do with her being Leia's trusted friend

i don't have it, but now i want to see it

No it would be cringy.

>Rebels, I'm /fa/

Mon Mothma and Leia are forgivable. Leia is a literal princess while Mon Mothma was a senator and even in the rebellion a political figure rather than a military one.

Do you feel in charge?

well you must love the new star wars then

>Poe got double demoted from commander to captain

She is front row at every WWE ppv with her son the long haired guy

Of all the women in positions of power that this movie portrayed, she was the least annoying. She seemed like she was just trying to manage a shitty situation instead of trying to prove her superiority over the hothead.

mon mothma is almost single handedly responsible for the first order gaining power

>#justgirlythings

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

>young
She's the same age as Leia

Following the absurd written dialogue between hux and poe.
Ackbar would say
>"Trap This" close upon ackbar before cutting to Ackbar's Akbar

jesus it's longer than mine and i'm a white male

i swear i actually believed she was an alien in the movie

>young
that isn't what a young woman looks like, she's still old

Do you know how politics work? Not everyone in leadership is military.

at least she's not wearing high heels, a body forming dress, purple hair and tons of jewelry

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

jew and anglo, is there a worst combination?

>no argument the post
Neat.

Post a pic of yourself, flyboy

Seriously, how incompetent was the New Republic? The reason they got no reinforcements at the end was probably because everyone figured that at least under the First Order you wouldn't have total anarchy.

>Seriously, how incompetent was the New Republic?
Clearly they were the most pathetic government in the history of the universe

Carrie Fisher looked much older than she should.

She aged like shit

Better drug PSA than anything the government ever put out. Just stick mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher on the same screen and compare how they aged. Hamill looks a decade younger even after a car crash completely destroyed his face.

>New Republic in EU/Legends was incompetent to the point you constantly needed Han, Leia, Luke, Lando, Luke's Jedi, and their friends like Wedge, Ackbar, and the Rogues to keep it afloat
>But wasn't so retarded to completely disarm its entire military
>New Republic in Disney Nu Wars canon is so stupid they get rid of their entire military on the off chance the most autocratic militaristic faction in the history of the galaxy will agree to peace in totality with complete naivety
Disney Star Wars is a fucking joke.

>>New Republic in Disney Nu Wars canon is so stupid they get rid of their entire military on the off chance the most autocratic militaristic faction in the history of the galaxy will agree to peace in totality with complete naivety
>Disney Star Wars is a fucking joke.
Maybe they're secretly trying to redpill kids about disarmament and appeasement?

I think it has more to do with the fact Mark wasn't doing cocaine or heroin in his early 20s even during the entirety of when the OT was being made while Carrie was a cokehead from day 1. Also current Mark looks 20 years younger than his current age and is fit as fuck while Carrie still looked portly despite the weight loss and workout regimens her Disney trainers put her through.

>Maybe they're secretly trying to redpill kids about disarmament and appeasement?
They're trying to get kids to love the military-industrial complex

me on the right

>I think it has more to do with the fact Mark wasn't doing cocaine or heroin in his early 20s even during the entirety of when the OT was being made while Carrie was a cokehead from day 1
Yes that was my point. Don't do drugs. Now Carrie Fisher was severely bipolar in a time with no drugs to help with that so it's understandable, but still, didn't do her any favors.

London?

sauce?

Will you bred my ass heterosexually next?

Just checked and mark hamill is 6 years OLDER than carrie......wtf.

filename is artist, i saved it for goofs though haha the full image is gay lol don't look at it

It seriously took me out of the movie. I'm not kidding.
Everytime that huge nose was on screen I just kept thinking and laughing for myself. Who thought it was a good idea to cast someone with a nose like that?

same, every time she was on screen I was thinking about her nose. probably the longest nose I've ever seen in a movie, maybe ever.

dobbie the house elf?

yes

I thought she was cute. Fuck off haters

>Officer of the Galactic Empire
Of course he was /fa/ af
They draw inspiration from Nazi and Commie uniforms

Haha. Don’t worry, I’d never look at the full image! Haha

Virgin Rebel/resistance fighter Vs Chad Imperial Officer when?
No Hux tho – uber fag

Every time she was on screen, all I could think of was Vincenzo.

Oh gosh

You didn't refute shit idiot. Fact is Leia is a princess and bothe she and Mon Mothma are politicians, not military leaders

Don't forget that they still didn't rearm when the Empire did over the course of 20 Years, and that the "Resistance" which was solely concieved to defend the republic in case of imperial attack now got crushed over the course of a few days

I miss this show so fucking much.