Cristiano Ronaldo reveals ambition to have career in movie industry after football

Does Sup Forums think tsuu will have a successful acting career? I'm guessing he'll be in a movie with The Rock or something dumb

skysports.com/football/news/11835/11191437/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-ambition-to-have-career-in-movie-industry-after-football

>Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he has dreams of a career in the movie industry once he decides to retire from football.

>The Real Madrid player retained the Club World Cup in December with victory over Gremio after claiming a fifth Ballon d'Or trophy to move himself level with Lionel Messi.

>Ronaldo, 32, has three years left on his current contract with the La Liga side and has spoken about his post-retirement ambitions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfEdGPFsO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=3-xVglD_dkk
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2599601/Cristiano-Ronaldo-meets-Polish-boy-roused-three-month-coma-scoring-Portugal-World-Cup-play-off.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hates kikes a good thing to begin with

>Messi is still better then you faggot

Well, he already plays divegrass

We don't need more talentless niggers shoehorned in movies

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

virgin messi
chad ronaldo

Hell be fine

what a faggot

He doesn’t play football though.

He will end up like David Beckham no doubt

He's dumb as fuck though. Not literally retarded like Messi, but he's borderline

why is messi retarded? why is cristiano retarded?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because they've been kicking footballs since they were kids. Reading was too hard

I'd pay to see a brokeback mountain remake with tsuuman

imagine hitting balls with your head and crashing into the ground for a career

what are things they've done that you think makes them retarded?

Wanting to be an actor and football player? Motherfucker doesn't even know simple algebra most likely

He looks like a Republican senator who gets caught fucking men.

Messi can barely speak at all, I'm sure he can't read. Cristiano isn't retarded like I said, but he's dumb as a brick and has never said anything even remotely intelligent. Who gives a shit anyway? They're both multibillionaires

He cant act. But he will bring money because of his huge fan base. Just like The Rock.

he's smarter than bill nye and that guy had a long acting career

I know right, he's super rich and successful, who would ever want that?

...who?

Messi isn't retarded, he's just a bit autismal. Ronaldo is a legit fucking idiot.

nigga he has a movie, Ronaldo (2015), go watch it

it's awful

Fun fact some kid had brain cancer and the parents asked TSU to donate shirt for money raising auction.Based TSUU payed 60k for the surgery and for the after surgery procedures costing 60k each.
The guy literally saved some kids life. Maybe not the brightest guy but he is ok in my book.
Also he was in the center of the most KINO moment in Eucup.

>I'm guessing he'll be in a movie with The Rock
>The same guy that stole his gf
That could be some otherworldy level of cuckoldry

>Does Sup Forums think [x soccer player] will have a successful acting career?
How is this even a question, all of them are excellent actors specially when it comes to injuries

Thousands and thousands of players do this, the difference is they keep it private and don't have publicists who """leak""" it to make them look good.

rly nigga ? the guy saved some kid life and you come to him like that.
Bru i get it fanfaggatory is a think but cmon.

stop speaking like a nigger

Even Messi hated it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lfEdGPFsO6w

Really? Thousands and thousands? Saving kids lives and keep it private?

I hope he's the main villian in the new fast and the furious

Dwayne is charismatic and made his bread playing the role of The Rock. Ronaldo only does fake dives and pretends to be straight.
Ronaldo has fake teeth that slope to an angle, it'll pass for photos but they are not leading man grade dental aesthetics.

im convinced ronaldo is a closet tranny, he has that autismal work ethic and matching personal life. Reminds me of that closet tranny navy seal

>Money is everything in life. I'd be happy being rich and stupid just like the Kardashians

KEK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>THIS GUY NEEDS A BLOODY GRIP

Yeah, you realize how much footballers are paid right?

Can someone post autistic Messi webms?

He mimics like Christian Bale

You're damn right I would. Money and fame is greater than a meger existence.

I've never met a white soccer fan

stop acting like one. I get it you love messi and hate ronaldo who is better and all that. But you cant compare them. They are different players Messi actually have talent for this. Ronaldo dosent have it but he went to the top true hard trying. Just be happy your black male loving mother spawned you at this time so you can watch them play faggot.

*meager

Chad Messi; Virgin Ronaldo

He makes 120k in 10 minutes of a game.

>I've never met a white soccer fan
>*proceeds to post one*
americans are stupid af

It's fake you dumb manchildren

kek, how haven't I've seen this before

and what? you realize how many rich people dont tho shit like that? he earned his money. your point?

>It's fake you dumb manchildren

? and ?

>argentinian
>white

Whiter than Americans, that's for sure.

What race is this Argentine football fan? I think memes have gone to far

i can already tell by his face that he will be the most wooden actor possible

>I've actually never heard him speak
>see he was born in Portugal
>Portuguese is the most hideous language on Earth by a good margin
>don't want to hear him speak anymore
>start wondering if he can even read...
Luckily, he doesn't have to do anything when he's done with football.

>He hates kikes
wat

I'm not jealous, I can accept the stupidty of sports but i'm not sure how inconsequential paying for some sick kids operation is, esepcially when people like him are tax dodging

His English is quite good

>tfw 90% of the people in this thread have never experienced this

hispanic obviously you fucking tard

>there are more people from my country than italians in that picture
the city of the """"italian"""" league

stop lying, that was proven false and just another publicity sting

>confusing a language with a race
I bet you believe muslims are a race too

>that look
SOON

already /OurGuy/

Messi is also rather stupid. Just hear him speak lmao

Can't even speak his native language and doesn't speak a word of English

>post football KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=3-xVglD_dkk

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

the superhuman can pursue whatever Career he wants and he will be successful in it. He got placed on this earth to remind us all how inferior we are to him.

>Messi is also rather stupid. Just hear him speak lmao

the actual state of ronaldo cucks

Holy shit he looks like a brainlet wojak. Good thing he's rich or else I'd feel bad for him.

Mate, I'm from Argentina and a Messi fan. I love him on the pitch but he's a retard when talking

>He hates kikes
Since when?

Nah, he's just pro Palestine

There are even Jews who side with Palestine, hating Israel isn't the same as hating Judaism

He sympathizes with Palestine in public

>Whiter than Americans

Agree
Im not American

I could see him as Boba Fett.

Nice photoshop faggot

you cant photoshop asperger manlet

Happiness ranking:
Rich stupid > rich smart > poor stupid > poor smart.

She does have Amerindian admixture right?

Something about him is really "off".

Fellow Richard and Mortimer fan.

this year he will get his 6., meanwhile ronaldo should prepare himself for his next z-movie

He's an oily spic.

Portu, they are like Spanish people that have Slavic accents.

They are weird they are, but harmless.

No non-native English speakers speak the language well.

Ronald is the most obvious homosexual in football

He as two children and dated many of the hottest women on earth.

It never used to be, back when his teeth were really messed up and he had longish hair his English was poor.

You realise he's never had sex with those women? He uses womb donors for crying out loud.

See

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2599601/Cristiano-Ronaldo-meets-Polish-boy-roused-three-month-coma-scoring-Portugal-World-Cup-play-off.html