Predictions?

Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/oscars-2018-best-foreign-film-shortlist-the-square-loveless-a8111716.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best picture is a toss up between "The Florida Project" and "Three Billboards," but I haven't seen "Hostiles," yet.

jews are going to give awards to some other jews
i predict feminism and miscegenation are going to be rewarded

white guilt part 2

A shit film will win best picture

#MeToo lady will give a speech about survivors healing and calling for accountability

and blame european white men, when it's jews doing most of the abusing in hollywood

Kinda looks like a black weinstein

low ratings

and the oscar for best tripfag goes to !0g8m/y4r8k

Is the Churchill movie getting released in time to be eligible? Because the trailer for that just looks like a sizzle reel for Gary Oldman.

Franco best actor Disaster artist

Racist detected. She is one fine lady that had to endure a whole life being sexually harassed

Has there ever been a case of a film being nominated for Best Picture but nothing else?

Margot Robbie and Daniel Day Lewis win for best actress and actor

Nolan best director, Dunkirk sweeps all technical categories (sound, editing, cinematography)

Lady Bird wins BP

>racebait or holocaust-bait film gets one
>best picture will go to either a film with a black mc/director or female mc/director gets one
>mandatory anti-Trump segment
>segment about sexual harassment
>Meryl Streep virtue-signaling

Lady Bird is a glorified lifetime movie

Wondering if Twin Peaks might get some sort of award since most critics and media outlets are considering it an 18 hour film instead of a series.

>Predictions?
>alt-rights: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>sjws: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>the rest: oh I liked that movie

Sally Hawkins for best actress imo

That's not how it works. There are strict rules about it, it's not eligible. Critics and media are retarded too.

I lIke the helipepetor
I can't decipher your 1337 name

>the rest: oh I liked that movie

nobody liked any of the will-be-winners

There aren't even any bait movies this year

and?

BR2049 for Visual Effects. It'll get nominated for Cinematography too

Florida Project was too enjoyable to win anything

ah-bloo-bloo

Jacob Tremblay wins best actor.
Screencap this

The Hollywood Revue (1929)
Trader Horn (1931)
Grand Hotel (1932)

Selma (2014) got nominated for only Best Picture and Best Original Song which has nothing to do with the movie itself.

your post is objectively wrong and retarded

Best Picture - 'Get Out'
Best Actor - 'Daniel Kaluuya'
Best Actress - 'Allison Williams'
Best Director - 'Jordan Peele'
Best Screenplay - 'Jordan Peele'
Best Cinematography - 'Get Out'
Best Soundtrack - 'Get Out'

but if i don't like it, nobody likes it

Also One Hour With You and a bunch of other lost in time 30s flicks.

Mutiny on the Bounty (1935) won ONLY Best Picture, Rebecca (1940) won only Best Picture and Best Cinematography.

I bet you like Get out

>implying Grand Illusion is lost in time

>liking Get Out

Expect disaster artist to clean up. Like ed wood and every other self aggrandizing Hollywood underdog story, it's a safe choice. After all the me too shit, they'll play it safe
3 billboards gets best picture

They'll try to twist the sex abuse scandal into MUH DRUMPF and it'll blow up in their faces

Dunkirk was great and will easily sweep the technical awards, but will they actually give best director to Nolan this year? Will Sup Forums completely shit itself?

This is Nolan's best shot at winning that Oscar, he at least deserves a "Most Improved" award for his direction there.

>Wiseau being invited to the academy awards and getting on stage with Franco after he wins

This needs to happen.

by who, ray charles?

Get
Out

Star Wars
Best screenplay

>2018
>Caring about Oscar.

>i hatee the oscars so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :^)

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Honestly will Blade Runner win anything?

I'll be happy as long as Get Out doesn't win. Even being nominated would be a bit of a joke

same but with The Post as well.

/ourchopper/

As long as Sersh wins some kind of award.

don't count on it my dudes

rooting for dunkirk all the fucking way

Best Potato in a Leading Role

Apes is getting best visual effects, don’t kid yourself. That series is not getting snubbed the third time

Planet of the Apes will win VFX
BR2049 will be nominated for cinematography but won't win
It will win production design

- Frances McDormand gets best actress (Laurie Metcalf best supporting actress)
- Timothee Chalamet gets best actor, Call Me By Your Name generally does well (best adapted + best supporting actor)
- Phantom Thread gets mostly snubbed aside from Best Actor and makeup/costume shit
- Greta Gerwig gets best director
- Best Picture is genuinely a toss-up this year but I'd say The Post because politics

Why do black people always think the world revolves around them ?

It made less than $100 million, so yes.

The Unknown Soldier better get the best foreign language film award

Sorry bruv

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/oscars-2018-best-foreign-film-shortlist-the-square-loveless-a8111716.html

why do random slav movies always get shilled on Sup Forums?

winner winner chicken dinner

They'll talk about abuse in Hollywood and then immediately after will praise Woody Allen and Roman Polanski.

Dunkirk is going to get all the technical awards, this soyshit is irrelevant

Nobody notices racemixing anymore, it’s normal now. Being opposed to it in this day and age is laughable and will make you a social pariah. People aren’t interested in carrying a DNA verification card around to establish that they’re flirting with someone of precisely the same heritage.

They’ll spread the wealth among the faves:
Nolan wins director.
Chalamet upsets Oldman.
McDormand wins in a very close race.
Dafoe, Aunt Jackie in supporting.
No idea on best picture.

Dude, I love it and all, and while it really is the best movie of the year, when has the academy ever cared about quality?

I expect blacks, jews and females to win every award possible because #OscarsSoSJW.

>victim complex

poltards will twist around three billboards to be racebait

Rian Johnson for best original screenplay and direction.

best mommy

Get out is definitely gonna get nominated for best picture but won't win. It's gonna get whoops and hollers whenever they talk about it during the show but it won't win.

Some girl shit is gonna win because of all the raping, probably lady bird

Predicting just the main ones.
Picture: Darkest Hour
Director: Nolan
Actor: Oldman
Actress: Ronan
sup Actor: Rockwell
sup Actress: Metcalf

This might be the year that a comic book movie gets nominated for one of the big boy awards. It's a toss-up between Logan and Guardians 2, because both had a surprising amount to say about fatherhood and Michael Rooker should be their first choice for a space-filler nom if they can't find enough supporting actor roles.