Why another robin

why not batboy

Damian sucks.

I want him to die or get erased from the continuity

why

Grant Morrison created Damian Wayne with the express purpose of killing the character off when Morrison was done with his Batman stint.

Blame editorial. Marvel made the same mistake when it came to Quentin Quire.

Another character that was created by Grant Morrison only to act as a societal and cultural straw man to prove memes are shit, and then discarded.

MLB owns that trademark

I dig it, actually.
He should stay Robin, but in the eventuality that he needs to upgrade, and Dick will probably still be Nightwing, Flamebird will be perfect for him.

kewl

What was the context for the creation of Quentin? And what about Damian?

Why not Bat jr.

>Blame editorial. Marvel made the same mistake when it came to Quentin Quire.

But Quentin Quire is great and not used enough the exact opposite of Damian

>But Quentin Quire is great and not used enough the exact opposite of Damian

Fuck off. Quire was only good in his original story. Ever since he's been shit and he and his fans need to be humiliated for their shit taste. The same goes for Daken.

>Grant Morrison created Damian Wayne with the express purpose of killing the character off

But doesn't killing off another Robin look really bad? At the very least he shouldn't have been on duty as Robin under Batman when he was killed.

He should have been raised a villain, and Bruce has to fight him.

Red Robin II?
New Red Robin?

You know, since Tim is dead.

Flamebird

But it looks literally the same as Red Robin.

It's his Robin costume recolored, just happens to have a similar tunic shape as Red Robin

Except Bruce explicitly benched him, then Damian Mary Sue'd his way out of the bench and was killed for it.

not gonna lie i would probly read the shit outta a batboy comic

Batboy is probably the new mexican sidekick we'll get next year

Damian's my favorite

>Tim is dead
for real?

Because Grant Morrison said so.

Tim pls you are get erased from the continuity

Tim Drake - the ultimate Fanboy Mary Sue.

If he died at the end of Morrison's run then what was the point of ever introducing him? He works better as the successor to the mantle.

Not really.

Not a big fan, what his Grandpa's thing? Immortality?

Tim Drake's character than have always annoyed me, personally didn't like him because he came off as a Mary Sue (Marty Stu).

- Tim is the proto-fanboy, the male equivalent of a Mary Sue --

>make a character intent on killing him off
>he gets popular
>editorial brings him back

Writers, when will they learn? At least they handled Damian well. It's not Xorn 2.0.

Source?