What do you think about veggie tales Sup Forums?

What do you think about veggie tales Sup Forums?

IF

zombie jew-on-a-stick propaganda

had to watch this shit in school and I don't remember the plot of a single episode. there isn't a single redeeming quality about it. I barely remember the main characters' names

YOU

I don't think about Veggie Tales.

Pickle Rick and Tomorty you fucking Nazi.

IF YOU LIKE TO TALK TO TOMATOES

IF A SQUASH CAN MAKE YOU SMILE

Could pickle rick defeat Christian morals?

Haha yeah where were the transgender characters and the genderqueers?

You losers on here talking about vegitales when you should be talking about MF BIBLE-MAN

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

based

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

God I hope some alt right edgelord buys the Bibleman IP and makes a new series where he fights SJWs and other degenerates.

Christian propaganda
The fact that the FCC allowed this garbage on public television is a travesty

stop trying to force pasta, bro

The Bible man movies were better star wars movies than tlj

Unironic upboat

Yeah, teaching morals with a religious slant is propaganda, we should censor it and only let tranny queer sexuals teach toddlers the importance of sexual identity!

I can't tell if this gif is supposed to be a parody of Reddit or a banner on their front page

>herpaderp reddit XD XD XD

when in reality the obsession and pickle rick posting comes from none other than this subchan. nowhere else on the internet can run a simple joke straight through the ground and through the earth as hard as Sup Forums. and then you try to blame it on others. kek