So we are getting a DC Bombshells spin-off ongoing this summer. Your thoughts Sup Forums?

So we are getting a DC Bombshells spin-off ongoing this summer. Your thoughts Sup Forums?

Do you like DC yuri-verse?

twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/865628774284394497

>New heroines, new theaters of war, new perils, new crises, and new smooches!

>More details to follow in the coming weeks!

I don't really like the series but it seems good for the people who are into that sort of thing, so I'm glad they continue to get stuff they like.

It's a containment book

> new heriones

So does this mean we're getting Pirate Rose? I want Pirate Rose so bad.

So this is the third comic by her from DC that's containment?

Does this means that WWII Bombshells is ending?

Isn't one freaking enough? Also: how the hell are they getting enough money to subsidize this crap?

>a containment elseworld book for THE sjw tranny lover
Thank fuck she won't pollute anything else.

I think its about time. They are reaching 100 digital issues this tears isn't it?

>how the hell are they getting enough money to subsidize this crap?

Pic related

>it's literally the only book that keeps the resident Harlivyfags sane
Good for you, I guess. Getting cucked in 99% of the media mustn't be easy.

This is the one were she's aloud to do the crazy shit

This is the book she is allowed to stick all her fetishes in to.
I wonder if it will end at 100 and then relaunch into whatever this is.

Dumb SJW cunt would fit better at Marvel desu.

Yes. In a couple of weeks, actually.

So...horny guys and lesbians? I just don't see why it's got enough people buying it to justify the crap.

I'm fond of the statues, myself.

The statues are pretty good.
It sells unusually week digitally, but I don't have numbers for it. The latest physical copy also sold better than Star Lord (which is not saying a lot because it only sold 12K)

If Bennett's going to write the spinoff it's probably going to be more "bland lesbians that all sound exactly alike" and about the same as regular Bombshells

She's on the Suicide Squad with vampire Batgirl, Killer Croc, and Enchantress

I like the statues too. But the comics are disgustingly bad.

The numbers for a digital first series are generally crap. And we never have freaking digital numbers, sadly. Because Amazon hates us.

Marguerite is cute! Cute!

Killer Croc? I thought this was an all females comic?

No its just female leads
Aquamans around but as a sailor

Bombshells is a pretty successful line in general, user

bombshell t shirts are awesome i bought 3, the ivy the harley and the supergirl one. im not sure how i feel about a dedicated comic series about it

Someone was going to storytime it after they finished Injustice (a few months ago) but people in the comments must have scared them off, because it is written by Marguerite Bennett (of Angela Queen of Hel infamy), and people don't like her that much.

>New heroines
There's literally too many already.

I get why there's a another book coming (either this one is cancelled or it's big enough they're ok with a spinoff), but geez learn to space your new characters out. There's literally 2-4 new characters every arc.

>>Was only interested in Stargirl
>>She's the only character to get killed off.

Then what's the fucking point?

what has she done for everybody to hate her?

You know and just want somebody to post it, don't you?

She is a pretty bland writer (every character sounds the same), but she also wrote pic related, which is pretty bad, snd upset parts of Sup Forums
Pretty ballsy to kill off the character modelled after Geoff Johns' dead sister in a plane crash, in a plane crash in the comic. It might have been a fake out, but I haven't caught up.
If it was bait, I took it.

Her DC work is mostly boring. Earth's End is the worst thing. It's her Marvel that pisses people off.

>It might have been a fake out,
it was
she sacrificed herself to kill the monster at the end of the arc
the plane thing was part of their backstory i think

Why would Bor even be aware of Israel?

I want her pirate dad to fuck her pirate pussy

No idea. I think it was supposed to be a bit of a joke, as in "he's just saying weird out of date stuff," but it was very poorly done.
I did not mean to delete that, I'm phoneposting.

So, is he a zionist or an anti-semite? If the SJW in question was in the right mood, I could see either being the wrong answer.

I hope the art is sexy

Moar Killer Frost please

Ev Crawford fucking when. You'd think she's trailor made for it.

>elseworld expanding

Good for DC. Doesn't affect the main continuity and nets them more money and fans.

I guess I'm just mad there's no Injustice spin off. Surely there's something that can be explored that the main comics and games won't touch upon.

>horny guys
>enough people

Are you serious? Horny guys are a big part of comics readers. You wouldn't see so much half naked female characters since forever if it wasn't the case.

I'm not blaming anyone. When I was a teenagers, and even now at a lesser degree, good drawing of pretty girls was/is part of the appeal.

>This is the book she is allowed to stick all her fetishes in to.
I don't even understand why the average comics readers would attack a female writer whoses fetishes center on pretty girls. That's what male writers have been doing since forever.

But the thing is, writers like Bennet can be good in the right environment.