How powerful would the Omnitrix be in the DC universe? What about Ben as a hero?

How powerful would the Omnitrix be in the DC universe? What about Ben as a hero?

I don't have an answer, in just waiting for this thread to flood with Benfire

Keep your shitty fetish off my waifu

Green + soft White Lantern Tier.

Who is your waifu in this fuckfest of combinations and fusions?

I don't know how good that is in comparison to everything else.

It can scan celestial beings if he gets close enough.

>Superman touches it
>Doomsday touches it
>Darkseid touches it

As powerfull as the Dial H I presume.

>brainiac touches the omnitrix

Aren't there like literally trillions of alien DNA codes and combinations inside the Omnitrix? We also know that it's "basic" self-destruct sequence as programmed by Azmuth will likely destroy the entire universe at the very least. Also some of the most powerful aliens inside that thing (Celestialsapiens, Atomix, etc, are full blown reality warpers of an absurd scale. The Omnitrix would be some insane bullshit in the Dc continuity, and Ben would be absurdly powerful as a hero, especially if we go with one of older alt-timeline appearances.

>Fiddler touches it

Well what if we assume this is just Ben 10 and Alien Force Ben?

>Superman
You only have 10 mins. Within that time, you won't be able to adapt to the sunlight to get his powers.
>Doomsday
An alien experiment, not his own species.
>Darkseid
A literal god.

>The Universe literally is destroyed
>Ben makes a new one
This still bothers me.

>You only have 10 mins. Within that time, you won't be able to adapt to the sunlight to get his powers.
What about with a blue sun? I know that's situational but...
>An alien experiment, not his own species.
Does it matter? He would still have DNA.

>You only have 10 mins.

That feature can be over written with the master code.

Ben is God

A lot of Ben 10 threads recently. Loving it. I would say very powerful because a lot of DC heroes are aliens

>An alien experiment, not his own species.
Ben has a few aliens that are like that. Nanomech and Chromastone for example.

>>Darkseid
>A literal god.
Ben has Alien X, which I'm pretty sure could erase DS with a thought.

nigga a fucking microchip had its DNA registered

>Ben has Alien X, which I'm pretty sure could erase DS with a thought.
If he could get Alien X off his lazy ass.

New """"""""gods""""""" are just advanced aliens

Without the Master Code, he's mid-tier, and situationally high-tier, depending on the alien used and the foe he's up against.

With it, he can easily be right up there with the heavy hitters. Now, if he'd stop smacking the damn thing when he'd transform, he'd be set, because it was confirmed that the reason it almost never gives him the alien he wants is because he's too damn rough with the thing, or any of its improved versions.

Ben mastered Alien X by the end of Omniverse

If Darkseid is seen as a threat to the other Celestialsapiens, the two voices might agree to help.

The key word here being MIGHT.

is it bad I always thought Ben 10 was an adaptation from a capeshit comic?

Does WB own the Ben 10 franchise?

The two voices don't need to agree on anything anymore. Ben convinced them to give him full control while they kept debating (in other words forever). Ben is literally god.

>You only have 10 mins

That's the prototype Omnitrix. If we're talking about the latest version which is the OV Omnitrix then Ben has unlimited time in a single form. The Omnitrix still has limited energy but it only needs to recharge after Ben turns back to his human form or when he transforms into multiple aliens in a row, which drains the Omnitrix of it's energy faster. So yes, Ben would easily be able to adapt to a yellow sun when in Kryptonian form since he has more then enough time. It just has to be the first and only form he uses at a time to conserve the Omnitrix's energy

Not only that but the Omnitrix has a "Form Lock" option which is basically power saving mode as it keeps Ben in a single form as long as he wants without draining the Omnitrix's power after turning Form Lock off and turning back into Ben.

So theoretically, if Ben had a Kryptonian form and needed to learn how to use the powers without completely draining the Omnitrix afterwards. He can turn Form Lock mode on, train as long as he wants to and turn back with a fully charged Omnitrix.

Ben is broken as fuck is what I'm saying here.

It kinda is an adaption of dial h for hero

But OP posted the proto Omnitrix, not the OV one.

yea but I thought it was a comic by some third party to compete with the big two

Already happened. Turns out the only thing that Celestialsapiens hate more than helping Ben is other Celestialsapiens. When Ben took on the Celestialsapien champion, Bellicus and Serena gave him total control of the form. He was able to use it freely after that.

Fun fact, I think it was mentioned by the creator of the show that Celestialsapiens, whilst powerful aren't Gods. we haven't even seen what a God is like in the Ben 10 cosmology. Considering some of the bullshit the alien races can get up to in the series, it would probably be absolutely terrifying.

If we're sticking by that, we have to use Ben as a 10-year-old. That Ben is little more than Street-level.

Didn't he have that as a teen? Or did he get a new one?

Somewhat Op as long Ben does not behave like an Idiot or Villian manage o outsmart him before he transforms in an Alien.

How did Azmuth even get a Celestialsapien sample anyway? I recall an episode that showed some robot mosquitos getting samples, but CPs exist outside the universe. Did Paradox help him?

They might not be literal gods but they have all the powers of one. The artstyle changes in the show are canonically the effect of Celestialsapien boredom.

And, while we haven't had any literal gods, the Contemelia are pretty close. They are powerful enough to create universes.

It got reformatted when he was a teen, with a lot of new functions and few of the old aliens

So would that be considered a entirely new Omnitrix?

Knowing the Fag Probably that's the reason he got Ban.

I mean maybe. It's technically the same one but they behave differently in many ways.

Reasons why Ben is so OP

>Has access to forms that can warp reality, manipulate time, terrifying gods into submission with one look at their face, infinitely ingest matter and energy thanks to having a pocket dimension for a stomach, can manipulate raw, cosmic energy and manipulate atomic energy and radiation
>Omnitrix has a total of one million, two hundred and nintey-three forms, meaning that above the already OP forms Ben has unlocked he still has an infinite amount of potential in forms and abilities
>According to producers of the show Ben still has yet to meet his full potential, meaning shit like Alien X, Atomix and others is barely scratching the surface
>Is always unlocking new forms at random times
>The Omnitrix LITERALLY CANNOT LET BEN DIE IN BATTLE
>Ben is God-tier with certain forms like Diamondhead and Feedback due to his long history of practice with them
>Once used the combined power of his currently unlocked 99 alien forms to hold the fucking Big Bang in place (webcam related)
>Eventually gains the Fusinatrix in the future which allows him to fuse two aliens together, making him even more OP
>Is canonically the greatest hero of his entire universe in the future, gaining the title "Hero of Heroes" and having universe-wide recognition, both Azmuth and Paradox implies this as well

Someone screepcap this just in case someone ever needs to be explained why he's so fucking broken in future threads.

I recal Dwayne McDuffie saying in his old message board that the Omnitrix has thousands of different formats to fit millions of different species. It's still the same, just more fit for a teenaged Ben.

Yes

Then what is Alien Force Ben's level?

>Once used the combined power of his currently unlocked 99 alien forms to hold the fucking Big Bang in place (webcam related)

Ben had something around 60-70 forms at the end of Omniverse. Not 99.

>Fusinatrix
It's called the Biomnitrix

Keep in mind that the UAF omnitrix still isn't the OV one.

The proto omnitrix can overcome the ten minute limit, too. The omnitrix was originally an educational tool, not a weapon. So he didn't think you would need to be in it longer than ten minutes.

>Ben remakes the universe, makes his cousin's tits bigger

For a children's show, Ben10 is pretty dope.
Pretty disappointing CN decided to go with Ben10 Go as the next installment.

Oh yeah that's right. I confused the amount of aliens we knew about with the amount Ben had unlocked but my point still stands.

Definitely higher than age 10 Ben. 15-year-old Ben's aliens seemed much more combat-oriented than the ones he used to have, and he still got the more powerful ones like Way Big and Diamondhead. This, plus being more intelligent and mature, might put him somewhere around Wonder Woman.

>this meme again
They're literal gods, created by The Source and everything.

Wait are you telling me nanomech isn't a fucking alien? Can this fucker just turn into anything with different dna?like a bear or dog

>we will never have a show about Ben and co. going on an intergalactic roadtrip
>all of those fan-made episode ideas will now go to waste because of it

They have to be sentient. The Omnitrix doesn't do "Beast" DNA, that's what the Nemetrix is for.

But could he get invited to the Justice League?

He only turns into Sapient beings

Bears and Dogs would probably be in the Nemetrix

Technically Nanomech is an alien. A semi-sentient, alien nanobot but the Omnitrix tweaked the code to turn it into a sentient, humanoid form for Ben to use.

What about Wildmutt? He's pretty beast-like.

We've even seen other Vulpimancers that acted more like feral monsters rather then a sentient, fully-evolved race.

They said that Ben kinda transform in the King of the species right? and that because he dosen't obey the queen, who then fall in love with him

They aren't gods, it's been established they can't naturally control mana and that in order to do so, they would have to alter the universe to change the nature of mana first, it is however, unknown if they are weak to mana, just that they cannot control it, the only thing that can hurt a celestialsapien itself it's another celestialsapien

>Can be beaten with sufficient force
>Still reliant on technology
""""""""""""""""""""""""gods"""""""""""""""""""""

So I'm guessing this means Omniverse Ben is god tier while best-possible-timeline Ben 10,000 is elder-god tier.

Omniverse Ben would definitely be Justice League material.

Ben transformin the sapien and main life form of the planet, in that planet Vulpimancers are the smartest and strongest species, maybe there a more stronger one, but probably even more primitive, consider most Vulpimancersare capable of strategy and hunt on couples

They are sentient though. Ben never had any problem turning into one. Ultimate Wildmutt can even speak. Their "language" is just so fucked up even the universal translators don't work on them.

Well I'll be damned

This thread reminded me how deep the Ben 10 lore got after 4 series. Sucks that the new one had to throw it all away.

This. Even Vulpimancers (Wildmutts) canonically have a language

So what animal would the Nemetrix have for hunting Humans. What's our natural predator?

>that gif
are they ok?

Put my vote in for Tigers

Fuck i never thought of these, the show make it so easily using alien predrators that just straight up have counters to the aliens powers, but what could kill a human in sight and defeat us in every category and don't bring some Hobbes bullshit of the man is the wolf of the man, because you read the leviathan in college

>Nemetrix transforms you into ebola-chan

Niggers

Another, more fit human.

So a Neanderthal?

Man!

Yes, the Omnitrix automatically converts the DNA specimen into the species' physical prime. Note how Ben got Kickin' Hawk out of a wimpy gangster named Liam.

Hippos or a mosquito.

>The artstyle changes in the show are canonically the effect of Celestialsapien boredom.
>Beings so powerful and nigh-unstoppable that one of the only ways they can entertain themselves is by screwing with the artstyle of the universe

Celestialsapiens are simultaneously one of the most dickish of alien races, whilst also being one of the most silly.

> the Contemelia

Aren't these the guys who effectively caused the universe to have to be restarted by Alien X because of their obsession with their "experiments"?

It would sill take hours minimum to develop kryptonian powers, and he'd have to start over if he changed forms.
It's be more efficient to use Tamaranian.

Yes, they made the universe ending button. Though they were surprisingly chill in person.

Plastic Man?

>tfw Tennyson/Batson family team ups never ever

Plastic Man was originally a form for the Dial H kid but they ret-conned Dial H and made Plastic Man a stand alone hero.

I think they should've made King Kandy a stand alone hero too. His powers literally revolve around candy and that's it, it's awesomely stupid.

>tfw no Original Teen Titans/Ben 10 crossover never ever

>physical avatars are overcome with sufficient force
>true forms could break multiverses
Insert "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" joke here.

Looks like they're wearing wetsuits so there could be a body of water below that they were getting ready to enter.

Maybe.

>Bizarro Ben
>Sun-Eater Ben
>Endless Ben
>5th Dimension Imp Ben
>Czarnian Ben
>Sheeda Ben

Never.

Benzarro is a thing.

>It would sill take hours minimum to develop kryptonian powers
Why the omnitrix transform Ben in the prime example of the species

And that's why it would take hours and not years. Kryptonians still rely on energy from and outside source for their powers.

People seem to forget that Ben has already been exposed to the sunblight all of his life, he doesn't needs to wait, his body is already full of sun radiation

This is patently false. Plastic man predates Dial H by decades. The reason he is on that picture is that Dial H occasionally spit out existing heroes instead of original ones.