If this show has the biggest fandom out of all the Cartoon Network shows...

If this show has the biggest fandom out of all the Cartoon Network shows, how come it isn't spammed like Teen Titans Go! and Gumball are? SU is easily their most popular show right now and so many teens and adults love it

Because it sucks shit.

fpbp

Because you forget this little known demographic known as children.

>how come it isn't spammed
you have not been here very long

This. Teens and adults aren't sitting down to watch Cartoon Network.

Only the most VOCAL fandom, not the biggest.

Because Teen Titans Go is Y O U R N E W F A V O R I T E S H O W

Much of the fanbase watches it online instead of as it airs on TV

But haven't you heard? Only adults watch cartoons, kids only watch swear-heavy YouTube Let's Plays. Also, despite it being 2017, only kids and teenagers use YouTube and adults barely know what it is.

At least according to bitter Sup Forums dwellers who are salty they're not the target audience of their favorite cartoons.

Casual watchers (kids) far outnumber dedicated fanbases

Lurk more. There's significantly more threads about SU than there are of the other two.

I was talking about the Cartoon Network schedule, where TTG and Gumball get spammed

TTG is warner bros studios while gumball and SU are cartoon network produced?

that's like asking CN to pay more to show stuff when they can show more for paying nothing?

>When you realize he came to Beach City looking for a reason not to kill himself

because they leak all of their episodes before they can air on live tv. Than they want to wonder why their ratings drop

>according to bitter Sup Forums dwellers who are salty they're not the target audience of their favorite cartoons.
Our new favorite cartoons like Teen Titans Go?

It was for a while, or at least there was a lot of desire for more threads despite the mods constantly deleting them. That has died off though since most of the mystery has been revealed. There's a lot less speculation going around.

Teen Titans Go has a bigger kid fanbase, which is CN's target demographic

too bad he never found it

>so many teens and adults love it
That's the problem, the kids aren't watching Steven Universe but are watching Teen Titans Go and Gumball instead

>how come it isn't spammed like Teen Titans Go! and Gumball are?

Because talking on the internet does not equal ratings or merchandising sales.

Their ratings drop because people want the plot to fucking move forward with the gems, steven, and connie but are instead treated to Townie Filler Bullshit #843-887

one appeals to children, the other appeals to man-children, thats a subtle but important difference OP

i love the show

>the biggest fandom
because fandoms are useless if they're not spending money

Sure, a handful of people might see SU content on twitter or tumblr and think "I should check that out" but they're going straight to some stream site like watchcartoonsfree.bs

TTG on the other hand makes them actual money.

Because the "fandom" only wants to watch each episode once. They're not big on reruns.

>child TTG fans
>buy toys
>buy merch
>actually watch the show when it's airing and give the show ratings and money from advertising
>are content with whatever shit gets shovelled their way

>teen/adult SU fans
>watch the show online or through free steaming services
>don't buy anything or if they do it's some shit from some tumblr artist's redbubble or something else off the internet to get it cheaper and to get stuff that not everyone else has
>complain non-stop and harass the shit out of show creators about retard shit like shipping, LGBT bullshit, the show's animation quality, the show's general quality (since it is a kid's show and it doesn't sink in to them that it's not going to be high quality entertainment for whiny teens/adults), get into flame wars with one another, are generally a massive fucking cancer of a fanbase

Golly fucking gosh OP, you really got me itching the ol' noggin here.

so did they ban /sug/ again or what

No bullshit?

Because it's a feminine show. It relies on you being able to insert yourself into situations in order to find poignancy in them ("oh no, Amythicc feels like she isn't wanted! I know if I felt like I wasn't wanted i'd hate it. Poor baby, I don't care if she acts like a huge childish bitch anyway, I love her now. A well written show!"), regardless of the characterization beforehand. That ability to self-insert in the situation rather than the character in the situation is an inheritly feminine trait, one that comes from motherly care and a need for greater sympathy. It's also the reason why Twilight got big, and why every female SU fan has an OC.

How does this tie into not being spammed on CN? Boys don't have this sympathetic tint, typically. Boys don't give a shit if a bad guy had a family, he was a bad guy, kick his shit in! That makes it harder for Boys to relate, because than you have to call in character in order for your show to mean something, and SU characterization ranges from shallow, to shit, to "hehe my fanfiction" tier garbage. Since more Boys watch CN then girls, it's economically hindering to air SU compared to the relatively unisex TTGO.

tl;dr: SU is made for self-inserts, shipping, and generally feminine shit. Boys can't really self-insert emotionally, if they don't give a shit about the character or the cause, the effects are meaningless. Because of this, SU is niche as fuck, only fangirls and more sympathetic, "matured" men like it. Suffice to say, its gay, and any boy on any playground not in San Francisco wouldn't be caught dead watching it.

Spamming TTG and Gumball gets CN higher ratings.

It's not cheap as fuck to produce like TTG
It doesn't have as much merchandise as TTG
Because WB own DC rights they got a better % of earnings from the merchandise of it.

TL;DR: money.

>tweens and twentysomethings like a cartoon with a continuous plot
>compare to episodic series like TTGO and Gumball which Cartoonnetwork execs actually want in a show catered around a kids channel
REALLY GET THOSE NEURONS FRYING.

Neither are kids tho

Why do you think the network pushes its app so hard and does early releases on it? Kids only stream and watch things on their Ipads now
They dont watch tv

Because this guy is in charge of scheduling and probably hates SU?

Kill yourself.

This is pretty accurate except Regular Show is equal to AT

1) because the execs hate it and want to kill it asap without directly canceling it so it doesn't piss off the most loud and obnoxious group of people on the Internet.
2) It's not as big as you think. You're just in a niche environment where SU gets discussed alot.

Kids actually watch tv, fandoms just pirate things.

It's a shitty show that doesn't appeal to kids

yes

not sure if anyone actually gave you a real answer yet op but its actually pretty simple.
Unlike TTG and Gumball which are episodic and you can watch out of order as a child and fully enjoy it, Steven Universe has an actual continuity all be it stretched out with filler episodes and what not. leading to episodes that if watched randomly or as a first episode leaves things confusing for viewers. Why is she mad at her? whys Steven so depressed? How did they get to space and who are those people?

TLDR cartoon network spams random nonsense and dosent know what to do with shows with continuity, even one as loose as Steven Universe

if they did air Steven Universe as much as the other shows, they would constantly air Season 1 episodes and it would get fucking annoying. Like how Cartoon Network/Nicktoons would only air the Saiyan Saga of Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Z Kai.

this