YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO /GET LITTY/ Sup Forums!!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO /GET LITTY/ Sup Forums!!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/01/01/box-office-the-last-jedi-barely-tops-jumanji-over-new-years/#3eff270773fd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GO OUT AND WATCH JUMANJI!

I HAVE FAILED YOU DWAYNE, I HAVE FAILED YOU!

not litty

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

How the fuck is it even this close? Star Wars shouldn't be in a close race with anything

Star wars only beating Jumanji, who been out for a week, by 3 million

wew

Monday isn't even over yet, clickbaiters are predicting earlier for traffic.
Maybe end up being correct but TLJ has been over predicted most days since release

Either way barely being able to outgross a Jumanji remake on an Xmas weekend when you playing in 25% more theatres is pretty embarrassing

Okay.

TLJ is already over a 11 billion?
Holy shit

I think that's the total BO for all films in 2017, user.

APOLOGIZE

Yeah, but I wonder how many wanted to see Jumanji but there were no screen for them because theaters were forced to show SW in their best rooms instead.

Why does this soyboy sounds so desperate to defend Star Wars?

How is this possible?

Star wars is down 20-30 percent
Jumangji is up 30-40 percent from the previous week.

Star was the last Jedi will go off a cliff this week as it not longer the big holiday.

Theater fag here. Every show of Jumanji has been selling out - even though our 3D shows of The Last Jedi have only been averaging like 30 people per screening (in the biggest house we have), we can't move Jumanji in there because of our contract with Disney.

same here, but since we have only 1 3d screen, we can have a single show of Jumanji in there, and it outsells the 4 other showings of star wars combined.

>Why does this soyboy sounds
Something's telling me English isn't your first language.

Reminder to DCucks:
YOUR MOVIES BEING GARBAGE IS NOT DISNEY'S FAULT GET OVER IT RETARDS

wtf does DC have to do with Star Wars or Jumanji sperg?

Saw Jumanji and I've gotta say it was RAUNCHY and LITTY like I expected. Me and the #crew pissed ourselves silly to the point of passing out

>I-its the Russian, alt right, misogynist, Nazi DC fans fault the movie is underperforming!

lmao

>DC
You disney shills are obsessed

This is really helping Sony.

And I would love Sony just to make these fun action films that are not cape.

Jumanji made more in the 4 days, and that was the prediction

Dishonest media shilling for the mouse

The Rock =Kylo Tren
Jack Black = Poe
Kevin Hart= Finn
Karen Gillian= Rey
Alexandra Daddario= Snoke

How much more LITTY is Star Wars now ?

>>I-its the Russian, alt right, misogynist, Nazi DC fans fault the movie is underperforming!
Nope. But the constant shitposting and turning Sup Forums into the anti-disney board is.

Estimates say that Jumanji beat Star Wars for #1 on New Year's Day

I can't wait wait until a month from now when a new movie will come out and get better ratings! That will show Disney that Star Wars is a complete and utter failure! I bet no one will be watching this in theaters anymore by summertime!

GET LITTY

Star Wars is in its third weekend and Jumanji wont even come close to its total gross

Jumanji is still a smash hit that's exceeding all expectations though

Pisskino is dead, bros. We’ve failed The Dwayne.

>a Jumanji movie beating a Star Wars movie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>random posters on a Taiwanese rock collecting forum are responsible for TLJ being dogshit

Kill yourself my man

Star wars is right now 1 billion dollars off the mark.

Disneyfags are desperate

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/01/01/box-office-the-last-jedi-barely-tops-jumanji-over-new-years/#3eff270773fd

TUMBLING DOWN
IN JUMANJI TOWN